The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub and All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive. All are welcome!

Good man Wat…I’m trying to do the same with my spouse…🙄

No time to dwell on the bad, only the good. Mr. Miagi would have it no other way! 🤣. The Morning Z:

View attachment 2346744
Love that photo it's just WOW!
Thank you. I pick up this rifle first, and then since I'll be on the side of town, I'll collect Dr. Tyler and take her to breakfast. I was going to do that anyway, rifle or no.

Best wishes as well to you and yours.
I love that you have a rifle you pick up first. I don't do rifles as I am into English shotgun 1840 to 1900, preferably with hammers. Yes I use modern stuff from time to time where there is water and salt about but the good stuff is held back for special days. Nothing quite like shooting something hand made at the bench now nearly 200 years ago

Ahhh but you don’t see much with the naked eye (see look at that, I slipped naked into a sentence).

If you take a picture of them the camera picks up all the colours. Friends a few blocks over sent me a few (I was sound asleep by then), I’ll post them a bit later
Shit! Wish I knew this! Just looked like clouds with lines!

Love that photo it's just WOW!

I love that you have a rifle you pick up first. I don't do rifles as I am into English shotgun 1840 to 1900, preferably with hammers. Yes I use modern stuff from time to time where there is water and salt about but the good stuff is held back for special days. Nothing quite like shooting something hand made at the bench now nearly 200 years ago
A friend of mine who lives in the south of England does old shotguns.

I own a 1913 Lee Enfield Mk3. It’s a great rifle.

Got up in the middle of the night to see the northern lights.

Saw them. It wasn’t all that much….

Now can’t sleep.
REGRETS! My wife is showing me pictures from all over the world, and I wish I was a little more patient last night.

I have always wanted to see the northern lights and I guess for the five or 10 minutes I was outside, I didn’t see much. 🙁

REGRETS! My wife is showing me pictures from all over the world, and I wish I was a little more patient last night.

I have always wanted to see the northern lights and I guess for the five or 10 minutes I was outside, I didn’t see much. 🙁
I’ve been above the Arctic Circle three times. Once for close to a week….never once glimpsed the Northern Lights 😭

What are the chances? 🤷🏻‍♂️

A friend of mine who lives in the south of England does old shotguns.

I own a 1913 Lee Enfield Mk3. It’s a great rifle.
I have been collecting old shotguns for years but the market peaked and now everyday English guns are for peanuts. I shoot percussion muzzle loading on days we take as a group of similar nut cases dressed in period costume. It is just great fun and we get our bag of 100-120 head each time we go out despite the age of the guns..

The gun I am using here is a Charles Lancaster percussion gun of around 1850ish.

Attachments

• IMG-20230120-WA0001.jpeg
    IMG-20230120-WA0001.jpeg
    142.5 KB · Views: 3
Back