Thank you for the music (closed)

"Oh and when the wind carries you away,
will you return and stay..."

He got interrupted by a knock on the door, brushing his still damp hair out of his face he went to the front door, dressed in his black jeans, barefoot and no shirt, he opened the door to find Luna standing there, he blinked and then grinned,

"Well! If it isn't my number one fan!"

She looked up at him and smiled "Charles" She laughed at the comment and kissed his cheek. "Yeah a little birdie told me you came home last night, but figured you needed a rest. But then when you didn't call i figured you were back to work, but you Mr. have been away for a very long time and I missed you" She grinned looking at him, enjoying this side of him.

"Oh have I been gone long? Feels like I only left yesterday."

He shifted the guitar and gave her a hug,

"Come in before people start taking pictures of us hanging in the doorway with me only wearing my pants, there is coffee."

She hugged him back and chuckled, walking into his place and shut the door behind her. "Yeah I remember I was interviewed a few times while you were away, which surprised me really. Compared to you I am a nobody, and no I don't mean that as a bad thing or insult to me. Did you see or read any of the interviews? They wanted to know personal things about you, and I didn't tell them, I figured if you wanted people to know personal things they could ask you themselves" She said grabbing some coffee.

He chuckled,

"You're the best friend of a celebrity my dear, you seem to still have quite a lot privacy and no, they've been driving me pretty hard, of all the time I did get to myself I sent you postcards, I do hope you received them all though."

He sat on his chair with the music stand, resting the guitar on his lap,

"You're looking good Luna."

Luna smiled at him and sighed a little bit and sat down "Yeah I know they have, hope you have been talking care of yourself, you look good though" She said happily and reached over kissing his cheek. "I got them all someone on the bus has been contacting me so I can track you, so in a way its like I was there with you" She said softly. "Been writing a lot since you have been gone" She said softly.

He smiled,

"I'm just glad you got them, I barely had the time to write the little notes on them, I was working on a song right now. No rest for the wicked right?"

He slipped off the guitar and pulled on a shirt to appear at least a little more decent, then got himself a cup of coffee,

"By the way, did you receive any good news while I was gone?"

She laughed and noticed him getting a shirt on "Don't need to put a shirt on just for me, I think you have a damn good body" She chuckled a bit. And hearing what he said she could not help but chuckle a little bit. "Yeah the people that owed me money paid me" She wondered now if he had something to do with it.

He smoothed over the shirt,

"Why thank you, but it is only unfair that I walk around in just my pants."

He winked at her and sat down with his coffee,

"Well that is great news, that means you can now follow a few of your dreams not true?"

She smiled a little bit "yeah I was able to make a special song while you were away" She said with a kind smile on her face. It was rather different to be able to spend moments like this with him, it was just a wonderful thing and now things were as they should be.

He smiled,

"A song for me? Why Luna you seem to really like writing me songs."

He sipped his coffee,

"So when will I be able to hear this song?"

She smiled "Can't help myself I like you, your the only guy in my life and you mean a lot to me" She said happily. "Well can hear it now if you like" She said with a kind look to her face.

"Ah great! What do we need..."

He paused,

"The only guy in your life? Now now Luna I can't believe that, I saw you smiling at those pigeons not too long ago."

She smiled at him "I just need a guitar" She said with a look on her face, curious as to how this would go.

Last edited:
He brightened,

"Ah! That I have."

He passed her his old guitar which was slung around his shoulder not too long ago

She smiled at him and found it rather different, she looked at it and thought for a second, she took out a cd from her bag and put it into his stereo system. Since it had all the rest of the stuff she needed on there.

"The song is about how you made me feel like nothing could break me, my life hasn't been easy just as yours hadn't."

She pushed play on the stereo and began to play quickly after she did it, she stood up since it was always hard to play sitting down. She smiled this wasn't the kind of song she would normally do but something changed in her recently. She knew that she had to tell him her feelings, but had no idea how to tell him. She knew this wasn't the kind of song that would be a love song, but it would show her just how he impacted her life and for the better as well. Her playing and the hard drums heard in the back as she sang.

"Where are the people that accused me?
The ones who beat me down and bruised me
They hide just out of sight
Can't face me in the light
They'll return but I'll be stronger

God, I want to dream again
Take me where I've never been
I want to go there
This time I'm not scared
Now I am unbreakable, it's unmistakable
No one can touch me
Nothing can stop me

Sometimes it's hard to just keep going
But faith is moving without knowing
Can I trust what I can't see
To reach my destiny
I want to take control but I know better

God, I want to dream again
I want to go there
This time I'm not scared
Now I am unbreakable, it's unmistakable
No one can touch me
Nothing can stop me

Forget the fear it's just a crutch
That tries to hold you back
And turn your dreams to dust
All you need to do is just trust

God, I want to dream again (I want to dream again)
I want to go there (I want to go there)
This time I'm not scared
Now I am unbreakable, it's unmistakable (I am unbreakable)
No one can touch me (No one can touch me)
Nothing can stop me
God, I want to dream again (I want to dream again)
I want to go there (I want to go there)
This time I'm not scared
Now I am unbreakable, it's unmistakable (I am unbreakable)
No one can touch me (No one can touch me)
Nothing can stop me"

Unbreakable by Fireflight

He nodded in time with the music and smiled when she finished,

"It is a really great song, so you made a backtrack."

He grinned,

"Starting that record company yet?"

She looked at him "I may have" She said with a big grin on her face and chuckled a bit crossing her arms thinking of all sorts of things.

He chuckled,

"Just remember that when you do start one, I want to sign with you, my current contract isn't really binding as they had no idea what will happen once they sign me."

She smiled at him and couldn't help but really enjoy the thought of this, her heart pounding. And now? it was really nice and now? she was surprised. Things were perfect "Really? well I can do what I have to. And sign you, but why sign with me? not someone else?"

He smiled at her and playfully tapped her on the nose with his finger,

"Because I promised you that I will silly. You really have to remember stuff like that."

After the tours and different venues, he had met many women, but it only occurred to him now that their beauty paled in comparison to Luna's and not only was she pretty, she had so much talent and such a great personality. He wondered why he only started to notice that only now.

She smiled at him it was a sweet gesture and she truly liked it, everything around you it was perfect. "Your sweet, well then" She had brought something since she actually was up and running with what little she had, putting down a contract and putting a pen down. "You mean like this?" She chuckled.

He chuckled at her reaction,

"Yes exactly like that."

He took the contract and sat back, reading it over carefully, since his contract had expired during the China tour and no move have been made to actually renew it, he was free to read any contract and to talk to anybody about a contract. He was quite surprised at the percentage he would be getting and he looked over at Luna,

"You're sure about this percentage and the duration?"

She smiled at him and nodded, she wanted him for a long time at a good percentage. She sat down beside him and looked at him. "Been thinking about it, and believe it or not I know what I am doing, so don't worry about it. I am sure your a rising star and I don't want anyone to use you or take advantage of you" She said with love in her voice.

"Well then if you're sure about it."

He paraphrased what he had to and signed the last page, he slid it over to her,

"Time to go hunt for a place to stay and I will need a copy of that of course."

Back