Tffa&c!!

Shock Chick said:
(Precisely. Fuck, I'm as submissive as can be, by nature. Um, I mean that slut Lou is. ;) )

(while I tend to be in charge. which is why I am having so much fun with this..)
 
tolyk said:
(yeah, thats why I had to see what she'd do if I did that :p)

Your ass is so owned now, boy!!!

Get ready to exercise that tongue in a much more satisfying way.

:devil:
 
Shock Chick said:
Tough shit, mate! I'm calling the shots tonight.

You even attempt to touch me again without permission and you go without, completely.

*whips right foot out, fast, taking Tolyk's legs out from under him*

Hmmm, you look good down there.

:devil:

*lays prone on the floor, waiting quietly*
 
tolyk said:
*lays prone on the floor, waiting quietly*

Good boy, that's more like it. One minute and I'll be with you.

Belegon needs just a few more... SMACKS!
 
Shock Chick said:
Good boy, that's more like it. One minute and I'll be with you.

Belegon needs just a few more... SMACKS!

Pain is such a rush!
 
Belegon said:
Pain is such a rush!

(Tell me about it!! :eek: )

Ok, you've had enough of that, for now. Stay put, don't move an inch. I'll be watching you, while I ride Tolyk's face.
 
Shock Chick said:
(Charley, my love, I'll be calling on you if I need a hand with this rebellious lot. ;) )

Oh I think you have things quite under control shock
 
Shock Chick said:
Aaaaaarrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I'm melting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I guess T must be doing a good job then :p .
 
OK ~flexes wrists that used to drive fastballs over fences, breaking ropes~ that was interesting. Now ~sits down rather gingerly~ to explore what we have learned about each other and how it can be put to good use in the future...
 
Belegon said:
OK ~flexes wrists that used to drive fastballs over fences, breaking ropes~ that was interesting. Now ~sits down rather gingerly~ to explore what we have learned about each other and how it can be put to good use in the future...

Why have my insides just turned to jelly?

*swoon*

;)
 
tolyk said:
Okay, we think alike.. I'm scared..

Don't be, we just made a pyschic connection thru a shared partner, er, experience. Doesn't have any other implications.
 
Back
Top