Texas bi/bi-curious Married Guys

Roundrock bi

Married and wife knows im bi and is ok with me having
A boyfriend. 28/m looking for a guy around my age close to
where i am.

Late fifties-Irving

I'm in the Houston area. Older married curious.

I have had a lot of dudes suck my dick and I have sucked a few but I married twenty-five years ago and while my wife and I were swingers for four years we dropped out of the lifestyle. Two years ago I was in an adult bookstore in Dallas and I thought that I had locked the door. I was wearing a pair of shorts but I was masturbating when I felt someone put their arm around me. Before I could really get my bearings another guy was kissing me and I responded to his kiss. My dick was as hard as it has ever been. We kissed and made out for about ten minutes before he pushed me down and I released his hard dick that I had been squeezing. He had a big dick and I eagerly took it into my mouth as I kneeled naked in the room. He put his hand behind my head and fed me his cock and I realized how much I'd missed a hard, demanding dick in my mouth. When he was about to come he asked me where I wanted it? I told him I wanted every drop in my mouth. He began jacking off and when he started to cum he buried his dick in my mouth and I sucked his cum out of him just like sucking a straw. I stopped on Cedar Springs two months ago and met a guy at JR's and went home with him and we had an interesting sixty-nine.

Charlie

I hope you Texans don't mind a 44 (this Friday) MWM from Michigan chiming in. That's the "LEFT" mitten State.... I Really hope some of you fellas have a chance to meet up...even if it's on a Saturday for your favorite game or for a round of golf...

can't say it is depressing....but, having this urge go un-fulfilled is stressful to say the least...I know, because I'm here in Mich. Fulfilled this urge after nearly 20 yrs. But I happen to be in South Carolina.... Texas Married-bi guys PM me if you'd like to chat. Sports: Hunting, fishing, cars, wives, panties, nylons, fantasies....
--
Klipp;):rolleyes:

Last edited:
Male in Houston

I'm a married man but lately find myself wanting to suck another man. I need to feel his cum in my mouth. I like anal play with my fingers so far. I masturbate thinking about being a total slut with one cock in my mouth and another in my ass. If any discreet guy wants to help out and in the area let me know.

Another middle age bi-married guy from Texas. Always like to talk to guys who are in the same situation ( being married but want more!)

Question

Does anyone else have trouble actually hooking up? Found a few that say they are interested but have yet to find anyone that will follow through and meet. May eventually just leave Literotica.:(

Texas Bi

Hello! 53 yo bi married male. Wife knows has no problems with my choices. Lots of interests and plenty of bad habits.

San Antonio, live 78247, work 79258, would love to meet others in SA for adult fun (m and/or f)

Does anyone else have trouble actually hooking up? Found a few that say they are interested but have yet to find anyone that will follow through and meet. May eventually just leave Literotica.:(
Would love to get someone to even say they were interested

Houston here

29 yr old hispanic,looking for a friends with benefits,send me a msg if intrested,love older white meat ;-)

San Antonio or bust!!

I will be there later in the year. Looks very promising as SA is so well represented here. :)

I will be there later in the year. Looks very promising as SA is so well represented here. :)

Great! Let me know when you come. I'd love to meet and have some fun with you. Thank you my friend.

Houston

Hi - 44 Bi MWM. 5'9" - 165 lbs. Very discreet. Southwest side of Houston. I am into hj's, bj's and maybe more with the right person.

Back