Texas bi/bi-curious Married Guys

Well some of us have to be discreet and can't post photos but will send them when asked

In McAllen

Whats up I am a 53 year old MM virgin I will be traveling in Mcallen for a few days in march and swing clubs or gay bar near there Please let me know thanks

San Antonio?

49 somewhat bi (have had some limited experience). Looking for discreet hookup. Can top or bottom. Have sucked some cock (not really into it, but willing to try again). Just want someone that that is willing to let me try again.

Howdy

Hey guys, I'm a 27-year-old married, white male living in the panhandle now. I still haven't actually tried anything yet, but I've been curious for awhile. If anyone is nearby or just wants to chat, please shoot me a message. Thanks.

Hi;

I've been married for quite a long time. Live in grand prairie, texas and am hopelessly bi.

I don't consider myself a top or a bottom, but enjoy both positions. I can be a top and take control of things with the right submissive or I can be very submissive myself and worship someone's cock and balls.

I really enjoy men who dress up in woman's stockings, panties and bra's. I enjoy the total shaved look. This really turns me on to the point of dripping pre-cum.

There are so many bi-curious guys on here, but nobody ever is real in meeting each other. Shame.
This is in response to your post on liteerotica. I am Bi curious and will be happy to chat and see if we have common interest. I do have some lite experience.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Ken

want you

i live in the seabrook/houston area and need someone to play with... i want to be both dominant and submissive. I have never been with a guy but i know that I love to have my throbbing cock sucked and fucked by guys and gals. I think a throbbing dick deep in my ass would feel amazing and I want to be cum on and in... I want you to pull my cock out of my shorts and squeeze it hard in your hand feeling it pulse and watching as pre cum starts to form on the head. you enjoy making me squirm as you nibble and suck on my ear while heavily breathing dirty words into it... I thrust my hips into the air aching for your mouth and body.. you stroke my swollen dick as you spit on its bulging head biting it softly, trACING YOUR tongue around its purple head tasting my sweet salty precum loving the way it tastes on your tongue and you rub it all over your face and lips smearing the sticky liquid all over your wet lips trailing it from my thick cock to your face as you take it deep into your mouth forcing all of it down your throat

Hi all, new to the thread, extremely curious, but never taken the plunge. Wife is aware of my interest, but not sure she wants to be there for the experience. Would love to find a local couple to play with for first time. I am in the Dallas area, would love to hear from anyone who might be interested.

A need to serve

I am not very experienced but I walk around with an erection thinking about how it would feel and taste to have one or two of thw cocks I ve seen here. I need, want to suck cock but I need someone who will be a little on the dominant side. I need an experienced cock master who will take the time to teach me to suck. Si far I have had three experiences, two were in a "gloryhole" which was exciting but the last time was in a bath house and I just sat in a corner of a hallway as guys passed by, Finally one guy, nice hunk with a 7 inch cock stopped and after raising up my towel to see my cock he jst stepped up and rubbed his cock kacross my lips. Never said a word, just his hand on my head and his cock in his other hand he stood there as other guys walked past and fed me his cock. Damn that was hot. I've tried to meet him again but nver seen him since. That is the kind of hunk I need, someone who wants a long slow suck, someone who can talk while I suck.

Frisco Tx Married and Curious

Im married and curious. Im 33 and a friend and I sucked each other off when we were 14 other than that no experience. I think about sucking all the time. My wife has no idea. She would lose it if she found out. I want to find another guy like me. Married and doesn't want to change that. Let me know what your into, experience, ect...5'10 165

Back