TE999 Commiseration Thread

Oh good...glad to hear you made it safely despite all the problems. *hugs*

Thanks Katy. :kiss: It was great seein' you and the rest of the motley crew again. Some of you for the first time. ;)
 
Thanks Katy. :kiss: It was great seein' you and the rest of the motley crew again. Some of you for the first time. ;)

Hey, Tom. Glad to hear you made it home safe . . . again. :p

Seriously, dude, it was good catching up this year.
 
Here I am at last! What a horrorshow. The plane was an hour late taking off from Charlotte NC...then when we landed we went to a gate in B terminal and of course I was parked at A terminal where I departed...so it's ride the shuttle to the other terminal...then there was a wreck on the Interstate between exits and I sat for over an hour waiting for it to be cleared...arrrggghhhh! :(

Thanks for starting this thread, Molly. :kiss::kiss: To swipe a lyric from Ol' Blue Eyes: "There ain't no finer witch than you."

Thanks for everyone's interest and concern. :rose:

Would I do it again to attend a Litogether? Hell, yes! :D

:kiss::kiss: Anything for you, babe.
 
Hey, Tom. Glad to hear you made it home safe . . . again. :p

Seriously, dude, it was good catching up this year.

No lie. Tis' a shame we can't do it more often. It was good talkin' with Secret too. There didn't seem to be enough time to chat with everyone like I wanted to tho. So many wonderful people, so little time. :D

Yay! He made it.

So glad I had a chance to have Jello with you, Tom. :kiss::heart:

Likewise TK, it was a blast meetin' you in person. You're even cuter than your AV indicates. :kiss: I really enjoyed that Jello. Thanks for makin' it. :D
 
Tom, Glad you made it a bit easier this time :D
Now, about that travel agent ... :rolleyes:
 
Likewise TK, it was a blast meetin' you in person. You're even cuter than your AV indicates. :kiss: I really enjoyed that Jello. Thanks for makin' it. :D

Thanks, and you're welcome. We'll have to do it again next year. ;)
 
Awwww...thanks sarahh...it was soooo good seein' you again. :kiss:

I got to kiss the bunny too! *does the happy dance*

Hmmm. Which bunny did you get to kiss? :devil:

Glad you're home safe and sound darlin! :kiss:
 
Hmmm. Which bunny did you get to kiss? :devil:

Glad you're home safe and sound darlin! :kiss:

A gentleman never kisses and tells. ;)

Thanks Pleaz. You did an excellent job organizin' things for Lit 3...I doff my beach hat to you. :kiss: :heart:

Good to hear you're home safe, Tom. :) :rose:

Thanks Jen. It was great seein' you sweetie. As cute as ever I must say. :kiss:
 
Now that Tom's home, safe and sound, let's all kidnap him. We could carry him off and see if he finds his way back home again. :devil:
 
Now that Tom's home, safe and sound, let's all kidnap him. We could carry him off and see if he finds his way back home again. :devil:

Let's try that! ;) We can have another Litogether...Lit 3 1/2...book a hotel...buy some booze...get to know each other better...it'll be fun...a lot more than RL for sure. :cathappy:
 
A gentleman never kisses and tells. ;)

Thanks Pleaz. You did an excellent job organizin' things for Lit 3...I doff my beach hat to you. :kiss: :heart:



Thanks Jen. It was great seein' you sweetie. As cute as ever I must say. :kiss:

Aww :eek:

Thank you. :kiss: It was great seeing you again as well.
 
Hey Tom, I'm trying to put a Lit-commune together. Think the DW would relocate to bigger surf?

Since she never beaches it, it don't matter to her. I on the other hand would enjoy those rollers and pipelines y'all get there. :D
 
Let's try that! ;) We can have another Litogether...Lit 3 1/2...book a hotel...buy some booze...get to know each other better...it'll be fun...a lot more than RL for sure. :cathappy:

How about San Antonio this summer? :D
 
Back
Top