Tasting your own pussy

I’ve tasted myself either from toys that have been freshly inside of me or my fingers. I do crave to taste myself from a cock that’s just been inside me. That just seems hot af to me.
Yess … when he fingers me, then gives me his finger to suck, I just melt ….

I also love blowing him after he’s been inside me. Smelling myself on him, tasting the lingering essence of my cunt on his cock is the hottest thing. It’s like I’ve marked him. Mine!

I also love blowing him after he’s been inside me. Smelling myself on him, tasting the lingering essence of my cunt on his cock is the hottest thing. It’s like I’ve marked him. Mine!
I love the way you describe this!
Anyone else tasting him would know where he has been, I've had a bit of experience with that lol!

I haven’t told anyone, but I love my taste and I am very shy about that. It’s amazing how delightful and arousing I get thinking and doing it.

When I was in my younger years and just started exploring my sexual boundaries a boy told me I didn’t taste good or something like that. That was really cruel and I have proven him wrong and know he was just newly exploring and didn’t realize the impact.

I have been told many many times just how good I tasted, and I know I do.

I haven’t told anyone, but I love my taste and I am very shy about that. It’s amazing how delightful and arousing I get thinking and doing it.

When I was in my younger years and just started exploring my sexual boundaries a boy told me I didn’t taste good or something like that. That was really cruel and I have proven him wrong and know he was just newly exploring and didn’t realize the impact.

Hun, no need to be shy about it, all of my BFFs and myself have tasted ourselves countless times, it is very common practice.
Not to sound slutty, but I have tasted a lot of other women and I am yet to taste one that wasn't good.
I'm sure you're delicious!

I'm sure you do

Nothing 2 b shy about, it's all urs so enjoy it. Every person has a unique personal smell, same their intim8 parts, besides if a guys prepared 2 buck u, but not enjoy that orally ..... whose he really pleasing 🤔

This is something I have gotten into as I have gotten older but it has become almost routine that I suck him after he has been inside of me. Often it is after he has cum in me but sometimes he likes to pull out and have me suck him before going back in for the finish. I never thought of it as marking him but I suppose in a way it is. My scent and taste is on his cock.

This is something I have gotten into as I have gotten older but it has become almost routine that I suck him after he has been inside of me. Often it is after he has cum in me but sometimes he likes to pull out and have me suck him before going back in for the finish. I never thought of it as marking him but I suppose in a way it is. My scent and taste is on his cock.
Ohhhh! We’ll have to try that!

It’s much harder for me to cum than it is for him, so the routine we’ve settled into is he jerks off and watches me make myself cum with a vibe, then quickly sticks it in while I’m still getting aftershocks.

But I’m gonna suggest if he thinks he has enough self-control he can fuck me a little first so I can mark him, then I can suck him off while I use my vibe.

Having a cock in my mouth already makes me really horny, but tasting my own pussy on him while I masturbate would be amazing!

I as well. The thought of licking my own cum from my lover was something, in years past, would have repulsed me. But as I've aged and grown in experience, I find that sharing in this way really heightens the level of intimacy. It's a beautiful thing to watch a woman taste her own love juice, or exchange a cum kiss with her lover. So. F'n. Hot!

Ohhhh! We’ll have to try that!

It’s much harder for me to cum than it is for him, so the routine we’ve settled into is he jerks off and watches me make myself cum with a vibe, then quickly sticks it in while I’m still getting aftershocks.

But I’m gonna suggest if he thinks he has enough self-control he can fuck me a little first so I can mark him, then I can suck him off while I use my vibe.

Having a cock in my mouth already makes me really horny, but tasting my own pussy on him while I masturbate would be amazing!
I would think that would make your orgasm even better. I know I do not like to have to concentrate on too many things at once but I do not think that would be hard to do. He could take care of your mouth while you take care of your orgasm. The big question is what position would work best for this. Perhaps you lie down and he straddles you with his cock in your mouth while you work the vibe.

I as well. The thought of licking my own cum from my lover was something, in years past, would have repulsed me. But as I've aged and grown in experience, I find that sharing in this way really heightens the level of intimacy. It's a beautiful thing to watch a woman taste her own love juice, or exchange a cum kiss with her lover. So. F'n. Hot!
It is good when lovers can shed the inhibitions and focus on having fun.

I would think that would make your orgasm even better. I know I do not like to have to concentrate on too many things at once but I do not think that would be hard to do. He could take care of your mouth while you take care of your orgasm. The big question is what position would work best for this. Perhaps you lie down and he straddles you with his cock in your mouth while you work the vibe.
Love the coaching here! The world needs more sex coaching!! Photo examples for extra credit :)

I had attempted to kiss my wife after going down on her, leading my fingers to her lips after I had been playing with her pussy and asking to suck me after I had been inside of her, all to no avail, u til one night out of the blue we were fucking she was on top, I was almost about to cum, and she hopped off and immediately took me in her mouth as I came. That made me cum harder I believe because it was so unexpected! All she did was look at me and say, “well that wasn’t so bad after all.”
Of course it hasn’t happened sense. Ugh!

The first pussy I tasted was my own, the first i was thinkint then was: the taste is not bad, in fact it got better the more i tasted. Then i started wonder: do all women taste the same? Over the years I have been tasting some pussies oh many ages. I always compare with my own taste and no; the taste use to be different but i have never tasted a pussy with bad taste :)
I agree. I have ate quite a few pussies in my time and they all tasted good. Some better than others but all good. My wife's tasted the best and I loved to eat her pussy!

I need to taste so I can confirm for you.I am sure you are right.😜

Good question... kinda curious why ur asking.. since it really doesn't affect u..but back on topic...
Do I taste my own pussy? Yes I do... almost every time I masterbate and or have sex..
I also taste it off my toys when I use em
Do I like it? Uhhh..yeah.. that's why I keep doing it.
I'm not really into labels I'm more concerned with connections not gender.
Did I miss anything?

This thread really has me thinking, because I don’t usually taste my own fingers if I’ve been masturbating, and I can’t imagine why, because I love sucking the taste of myself off a dick/toy that has been inside me. I’ve always been more than happy to do it with real-life sex, and one of my absolute hottest Lit sexting experiences was with someone who cyber-dommed the hell out of me and had me fuck my pussy with a toy until I got close, and every time I was about to come, he made me stop and suck my own juices off the toy.
White pussy Cream on your 👄, Mmmmmm

My wife and I have never discussed it but have never have had any problem as well. Frenchkissing after orals, licking each others' fingers right out of her pussy and sucking my dick after cumming into her is our pleasant routine. I also love to keep her panties on for a long foreplay and then stuff them soaking wet with her juices into her mouth. She never complained and always eats them with obvious pleasure. So I should guess she enjoys her own taste as much as I do.

Back