Tal's Thread. Fuck you Two.

I found out today that the Olympics used to have a race called "Old Ladies Racing for a Pound of Tea."

Interesting enough?

Excellent!

I watched Eddie the Eagle, and whilst it might not be completely correct, it was a bloody entertaining film - and a good reminder that it was originally for amateurs.

Excellent!

I watched Eddie the Eagle, and whilst it might not be completely correct, it was a bloody entertaining film - and a good reminder that it was originally for amateurs.

But was he competing for Tea?

That would be so British :D

Good morning.

I would like to submit some random bad thread ideas for everyone to destroy. Much better than a slow death.

Fight Club - please go here if you need to fight - that way observers know what they are in for and can place bets.

Blind Date Room - No clue how this would feasibly work but I like the idea of throwing two random listers together and making them play

Funniest Thing to Happen During Real/Phone Sex - share your embarrassing hilarious moments - Sex is weird and silly sometimes. Let's stop taking it so seriously always.

Ok - hopefully those made you less bored, then roll your eyes, and then returned you to a deeper state of boredom than before.

Have a good one Tal!

Good afternoon, perverts!

That's it. I'm drained of conversation. I need to do something interesting just to have a conversation starter. I feel like such a loser. Sigh.

I can't even just post something from Pinterest atm because I can't remember my log in details (on old computer). Damn this swish but not-that-clever laptop. :rolleyes:

G'afternoon :)

Well if you thought I was lacking conversation earlier, you should see me now!

Zzzzz.

But was he competing for Tea?

That would be so British :D

Haha, it would be, but unfortunately no. :(

Maybe a petition should start to re-establish this. At least we *might* win something. Might.

Good morning.

I would like to submit some random bad thread ideas for everyone to destroy. Much better than a slow death.

Fight Club - please go here if you need to fight - that way observers know what they are in for and can place bets.

Blind Date Room - No clue how this would feasibly work but I like the idea of throwing two random listers together and making them play

Funniest Thing to Happen During Real/Phone Sex - share your embarrassing hilarious moments - Sex is weird and silly sometimes. Let's stop taking it so seriously always.

Ok - hopefully those made you less bored, then roll your eyes, and then returned you to a deeper state of boredom than before.

Have a good one Tal!

You have a fucked up mind. I like it. :D

I also think you should put some, if not all, of these in action! Though I consider all interactions with a new male member as a Blind Date type of thing. :eek:

Have you seen/heard/attended one of those 'blind' restaurants - where it's pitch black so you focus on the conversation, not on anything visual? I'd love to try that. :D

G'afternoon :)

Well if you thought I was lacking conversation earlier, you should see me now!

Zzzzz.

Awwwww! I'm sorry that you haven't improved much. Never mind, tomorrow is another day, just ride it out and feel alive tomorrow :kiss:

You have a fucked up mind. I like it. :D

I also think you should put some, if not all, of these in action! Though I consider all interactions with a new male member as a Blind Date type of thing. :eek:

Have you seen/heard/attended one of those 'blind' restaurants - where it's pitch black so you focus on the conversation, not on anything visual? I'd love to try that.

Haha should I? Idk... the only one I think would work is the Funny Moments one.

I have heard of those restaurants!!! I would totally do that.
I love those Blind Date challenges on YouTube as well.

Good afternoon, perverts!

That's it. I'm drained of conversation. I need to do something interesting just to have a conversation starter. I feel like such a loser. Sigh.

Do naughty garden gnomes have a place in a proper English garden?

Discuss ;)

suggestive-garden-gnomes.jpeg

red-garden-gnomes-garden-gnomes-beautiful-handmade-concrete-garden-gnomes-naughty-and-nice-red-garden-gnome.jpg

gay-gnome-garden-party.jpg

Haha should I? Idk... the only one I think would work is the Funny Moments one.

I have heard of those restaurants!!! I would totally do that.
I love those Blind Date challenges on YouTube as well.

Oh, you never know! Sometimes thread ideas that sound like they should work don't last, for some reason. While others may not be long-lived either, but the more bizarre, the funnier they can be :D

Do naughty garden gnomes have a place in a proper English garden?

Discuss ;)

suggestive-garden-gnomes.jpeg

red-garden-gnomes-garden-gnomes-beautiful-handmade-concrete-garden-gnomes-naughty-and-nice-red-garden-gnome.jpg

gay-gnome-garden-party.jpg

I'll only discuss this if you tell me honestly if *you* would or do have these in your garden. :p

Cool thread. Now I have more than your av to appreciate. :D

I got me tickets to see Josh Groban in Manchester. I'm so happy! Attending one of his concerts is on my bucket list, though I did think I'd have to fly to NYC and see him in Madison Square Gardens. I can't decide if I'm disappointed that I don't get to travel that distance just to see him... :eek:
Just love that you're going to see him! Saw him way back and seeing him again in October! Love, love, love me some Josh Groban! :heart: Have fun!!

Good evening, perverts. I'm sorry for slacking on my duties here. It's Friday night, there really should be more nudity in here. Or at least more vodka. I have expressed breast milk, but none for you lactating fetishists :p
Damn. :devil:

So a bit of bow chicka bow wow is what the doctor ordered then is it? ;)
Bow chica, baby. :nana:

Haha! I have no idea what I've just watched but I'll be watching more now. Cheers! :D
Mad tv! Loved that show! Here are a few classics...

Bon Qui Qui

Stuart

Ms. Swan, again.

Have a great day. :)

*Pokes his head in...*

Where is everyone? Hmm, do I sit down and watch Loose Women or dial 0800 Dial-A-Hooker and break out the coke?

Loose Women it is.

Cool thread. Now I have more than your av to appreciate. :D

Just love that you're going to see him! Saw him way back and seeing him again in October! Love, love, love me some Josh Groban! :heart: Have fun!!

Have a great day. :)

Hi, great to see you here. Thank you, you too! :D

Hmm. Nice little place you got here. Be a shame if anything happened to it. :cool:

Ha! Do your worst. :p

Naughty gnomes? Wow! Who'd have thought? :D

You know you want some now. I'm sure you can get them with the female one crawling on the floor, with a collar. I'm going to look for a spit-roast one. ;)

*Pokes his head in...*

Where is everyone? Hmm, do I sit down and watch Loose Women or dial 0800 Dial-A-Hooker and break out the coke?

Loose Women it is.

Ugh, Loose Women. Gawd you watch some crap. :p

Morning Tal and accompanying pervs and deviants, what's happening in this corner of the world today?

Who wants to come over and help out with the tree trimming and yard work today?

I'm still chuckling about the garden gnomes thing Tal, too funny. :)

All these years of watching it and I'm still waiting for some hardcore action. The show should be called Gobby Women. ;)

I can't get through a single topic conversation, it makes me cringe too much. I have Chris Tarrant's Extreme Railways on in the background. I shouldn't watch this type of thing, it feeds my wanderlust too much. :rolleyes:

I can't get through a single topic conversation, it makes me cringe too much. I have Chris Tarrant's Extreme Railways on in the background. I shouldn't watch this type of thing, it feeds my wanderlust too much. :rolleyes:

On balance I think I prefer Portillo :eek:

Morning Tal and accompanying pervs and deviants, what's happening in this corner of the world today?

Who wants to come over and help out with the tree trimming and yard work today?

I'm still chuckling about the garden gnomes thing Tal, too funny. :)

Well, hello sir!

I would love to come and help. I want to see you shimmy up a tree to cut off branches etc, fuck yeah. :D

Sadly, I'm shortly due to go and spend the afternoon with my daughter. So, you're going to have to be extra careful to not cut off any limbs, or break bones etc. I'll not be impressed if you try to do any Tarzan impressions and end up in hospital. *stern look*

Oh, the perverse responsibility lies firmly with AF! He's the kinky fucker. I'm too innocent to have even considered naughty gnomes. *scrubs halo*

Back