t kissing saudi arse just 42 miles from Ground Zero...provoking more pain for 9/11 families as he promotes saudi golf tour

butters

High on a Hill
t 'rolling out the welcome mat' a bare 6 weeks before the 9/11 anniversary, while the saudis have still not been held to any account for their involvement

The news hit 9/11 families as hard as a fairway wood and way too close to home: Ex-President Donald Trump’s welcome of the Saudi-financed LIV golf tour, coming to his New Jersey course just 42 miles from Ground Zero.
The controversial new operation arrives July 29 for three days at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., in a state where 750 residents died inside the World Trade Center and the wounds remain raw. Local residents who lost loved ones in the attack are infuriated by Trump’s embrace of LIV given Saudi Arabia’s human rights record and alleged ties to the terrorist attack.

“For the 9/11 family members, this is another kick in the gut after 21 years,” said Dennis McGinley, whose brother Danny perished on the 89th floor when the 110-story Twin Towers toppled. “It is beyond comprehension, the fact that a former president would host the Saudis. Helping them get their new golf league off the ground? It’s absurd.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...sedgntp&cvid=2d69d9b88e9f443ba4342b3aad4ab7d6

Hate to tell you...just because a person comes from a country, doesn't mean the country itself was involved. Of course...if you want to cry about an American journalist being murdered by a foreign govt...then cry about Israel doing the exact same thing on camera to the Palestinian American journalist. I have no issue with LIV attempting to break up the monopoly of the PGA which was found in violation of Antitrust laws in 1994 but never forced to make changes.

Hate to tell you...just because a person comes from a country, doesn't mean the country itself was involved. Of course...if you want to cry about an American journalist being murdered by a foreign govt...then cry about Israel doing the exact same thing on camera to the Palestinian American journalist. I have no issue with LIV attempting to break up the monopoly of the PGA which was found in violation of Antitrust laws in 1994 but never forced to make changes.
to be clear, I'm not crying about anything. Please don't work that kind of low ascription.

The point of the article is the known links between what happened 9/11, saudi's involvement, and the brash, damning behaviour of trump rubbing residents' noses in their lack of accountability by bringing this to the doorstep of ground Zero.

to be clear, I'm not crying about anything. Please don't work that kind of low ascription.

The point of the article is the known links between what happened 9/11, saudi's involvement, and the brash, damning behaviour of trump rubbing residents' noses in their lack of accountability by bringing this to the doorstep of ground Zero.
No one has ever accused him of being a sensitive person ,after all he did invite the Taliban to Camp David on the anniversary of 9/11 .

No one has ever accused him of being a sensitive person ,after all he did invite the Taliban to Camp David on the anniversary of 9/11 .
he probably accuses himself of it... "the most, the world's most, there's never been anyone more, sensitive... and I can say this as a lot of people tell me they've heard this, all across the media, not the fake news media but my good friends at...in the media... in all of history since man walked the earth with dinosaurs"

“But while a presidential candidate in 2019, Biden vowed to make Saudi Arabia ‘pay the price, and make them, in fact, the pariah that they are’ over the killing of Khashoggi. The White House has said, as recently as this month, that Biden's view has not changed.”
Source: Reuters

My how times change. Drill baby drill! 😂

Human rights? After the abolition of Roe v Wade and some states' draconian anti-abortion laws, the US has lost most of its moral authority on human rights.

Women's rights are being attacked in the US so it cannot condemn other countries for their laws.

The running sore of GITMO doesn't help. That is seen as a breach of international and US law and is resented in all Muslim states regardless of the guilt or innocence of those held there.

Last edited:
Butters bloodlust for Trump is palpable and defies reason.
Only 42 miles away! Hahaha!

(Within that 42 mile radius are the perpetrators of a myriad of crimes…. Trump has been charged/convicted of exactly zero crimes)

No...the point is you making a thread based on no evidence but conspiracy theories. Never lower yourself to their level.

Biden arrives in SA and has to be assisted in order to stay on the red carpet.:rolleyes:

The Saudis just kicked Biden in his shriveled nuts by telling the ignorant clown what he should have already known:

July 16, 20226:21 AM PDTLast Updated 4 hours ago

Saudi crown prince says unrealistic energy policies will lead to higher inflation​

JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia, July 16 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman said on Saturday more investment was needed in fossil fuel and clean energy technologies to meet global demand, and that unrealistic emission policies would lead to unprecedented levels of inflation.

The prince said Saudi Arabia had announced raising its production capacity to 13 million barrels per day by 2027 from a nameplate capacity of 12 million now and "after that the Kingdom will not have any more capability to increase production".

He was addressing a U.S.-Arab summit in Jeddah attended by President Joe Biden, who is eager to see Saudi Arabia and its OPEC partners pump more oil to help bring down the high cost of gasoline and ease the highest U.S. inflation in four decades.

"Adopting unrealistic policies to reduce emissions by excluding main sources of energy will lead in coming years to unprecedented inflation and an increase in energy prices, and rising unemployment and a worsening of serious social and security problems,"

The de facto ruler of the world's top oil exporter said COVID-19 and the "geopolitical situation" necessitated more joint efforts to support the global economy and that the transition to sustainable energy sources required a "realistic and responsible" approach.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...ergy-policies-will-lead-inflation-2022-07-16/

trump supporters who lost people in 9/11 calling trump out, calling him a liar, saying they'll never vote for him again and nor will their friends and families.
“It's our lives we live. They don’t. They killed our families. So I have to tell you something, Mr. Trump: You're not my president,” Bracken continued. “Mr. Trump, you’re never going to be voted in again by me or any of my family members ever.”
The 9/11 community has plenty of people who worked in finance, law enforcement, or firefighting — workers with whom Republicans have historically performed well. Eagleson argued that Trump is costing the GOP backers in this area because of the LIV tournament.

“When 9/11 happened, it didn't differentiate between Democrats or Republicans. You can poll this crowd behind me, and I guarantee you 50% of them are Republicans and 50% of Democrats,” he said during the protest Friday. “Trump is hemorrhaging Republican support over this, and we can’t understand why he’s doing it.”
*sigh* they 'can't understand why he's doing it'
of course they can't. that's why they're trump-voters in the first place.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...pc=U531&cvid=9e7c01cb2e5d4842ac14c3cc162f1aa5

Trump supporters are lost causes on either common sense or humanity. Trump's daily crassness won't make them any less rotten.

But, but, but Trump saw thousands and thousands of Muslims in the street cheering as the Trade Center came down. In fact, he's the only person who saw it.
Funny how he is the only one who tells that story. He can't help but lie then double down and insist being correct with obfuscation and flat out lying to concede on the many fronts he creates.

I despise Trump and the Saudis but it's been 20 years. Get the fuck over it.
The focus should be on a former and possible future president sucking up to the Saudis who clearly hate us and have no interest in our success as a nation. Being 40 miles from where 9/11 happened is just whiny ass bullshit.

Prince Charles has it right.

"after a thorough examination of the issues, the Trustees concluded that the actions of one Bin Laden family member should not tarnish the whole family."

Back