Stranger fingering you in public

After being groped by some bastard while on holiday, I can categorically say that NO, this is not a fantasy of mine ...

WHat was the situation Cheryl if you don't mind telling?

I was talking to a friend, trying to figure out which way we were meant to go, and some guy ran over, grabbed my breast, then ran off into a crowd. When I told someone about it later, they said, "It happens quite a lot, but usually only to pretty girls." I wasn't even wearing something revealing, or emphasising of what little is there. :-/

I was talking to a friend, trying to figure out which way we were meant to go, and some guy ran over, grabbed my breast, then ran off into a crowd. When I told someone about it later, they said, "It happens quite a lot, but usually only to pretty girls." I wasn't even wearing something revealing, or emphasising of what little is there. :-/

Well definetly not the most erotic situation so I can se why is wasn't so pleasant.

Totally had my ass fingered in public on a train. Miniskirt and thong. there were several LARGE violent looking men pressed CLOSE TO ME. i stood, sweating. finally me and my friend Ray got off the train. As we walked away from the train, i was still in shock when he said "so did you like it?"

"W-what?" i stopped.

"Told you I'd get you back for the blow job while I was on the phone."

I spent 3 blocks crying and hitting him with my laptop bag. ASS.

this is one of my big "taboo fantasies" I have even rp ed with a litster through emails on this fantasy creating quite a steamy story. I love the idea of making a bold move on a stranger in public and that pass being well recieved yet still surprising. I allways got really excited just flirting with a stranger. Now the fantasy of touching a stranger without saying a word is so very hawt!

erotic

i have been fingered twice by strangers on a packed train, returning from London and have been groped quite a few times on the very packed underground trains! every time i have found the experience to be so sexy, so erotic xx

Re: YES!

Definitely a turn-on for me! I love public displays of sexuality. I've been fingered many times while at restaurants. Once my guy friend (who is married but he and I have a very sexual private relationship) fingered and played with my pussy in the living room while his wife was making dinner in the kitchen. VERY HOT!

i have been fingered twice by strangers on a packed train, returning from London and have been groped quite a few times on the very packed underground trains! every time i have found the experience to be so sexy, so erotic xx

pm with the details. I am about to burst fantasizing about it.....

Totally had my ass fingered in public on a train. Miniskirt and thong. there were several LARGE violent looking men pressed CLOSE TO ME. i stood, sweating. finally me and my friend Ray got off the train. As we walked away from the train, i was still in shock when he said "so did you like it?"

"W-what?" i stopped.

"Told you I'd get you back for the blow job while I was on the phone."

I spent 3 blocks crying and hitting him with my laptop bag. ASS.
Come on now Rainbow.......you can look back at that now and laugh. I'm sure at the time you were pissed, but I'm sure now it makes you smile a little. Forgive me, but I'm smiling!

I would really need to be in the mood for this and it would have to be the right place and time. I've loved being naughty in public with men I've known, and have definitely had one night stands with strangers and fooled around in public with strangers, but the illicitness of this one would require the stars to align, I think.

I would really need to be in the mood for this and it would have to be the right place and time. I've loved being naughty in public with men I've known, and have definitely had one night stands with strangers and fooled around in public with strangers, but the illicitness of this one would require the stars to align, I think.
Foxpass......you need to get your man out of his shell. Maybe you doing something with him, being naughty in public, maybe in a restaurant, maybe even in the car. Good Lord, he has a highly sexual woman in you and has no idea how horny and naughty you would like to be. Whats that old line....something like......what you desire most in often right under your nose. PM me sometime if you need some naughty suggestions to try out and Good Luck Girl!

New Years Eve party years ago. We all started drinking early so by 10:00 pm everyone was well-oiled, dancing, having a good time. We did one of those dances where you just grabbed onto anyone's hips and followed them.

Well eventually we formed a "tunnel". I was bent over, moving forward, and a lady behind me grabbed me between the legs and would not let go. I wanted to finger her so bad, but I could not find her.

yeah I know what you mean. The scenario of being on a crowded train or bus seems the only way but I feel like swift rejection awaits the culprit who gropes and fingers a hot stranger. I personally would love to hear about it happening and no one was arrested. Maybe both parties enjoyed........

I guess I didn't realize their were women out here that would allow this. My God so hawt! I want to play.

Foxpass......you need to get your man out of his shell. Maybe you doing something with him, being naughty in public, maybe in a restaurant, maybe even in the car. Good Lord, he has a highly sexual woman in you and has no idea how horny and naughty you would like to be. Whats that old line....something like......what you desire most in often right under your nose. PM me sometime if you need some naughty suggestions to try out and Good Luck Girl!
Yes, he definitely knows how naughty I am because when I was his student, he was the one who was leading the charge. I just need to get him "back" into doing the things I know drove him wild....Sigh...it was so much easier with younger boys.

I was on a long distance bus ride from Darwin to Melbourne (around 24 hours on the bus) when I was 18. There were a lot of spare seats but this older backpacker (probably around 30-35) came and sat next to me after our dinner stop. We just exchanged pleasantries and I thought nothing more of the situation. I pulled my blanket up over me and eventually drifted off to sleep with my head against the window. I don't think I had been asleep too long when I woke up to his hand sliding up the inside of my bare thigh (I was in shorts). I immediately told him to fucking get his filthy pervert hands off me and reported it to the bus driver who had the police meet him at our next stop and kicked him off the bus.

I often wonder, if it happened at my age now, would my reaction be different. Would i indeed enjoy the encounter? Because at least these days, the stranger fantasy in public is completely erotic to me now and one I often visit in my head.

I would love to explore this type of scenario with you,possibly through pms or email. we could play out a scene like this to its conclusion. Maybe that will help you make the final decision on how you would respond if it happened again. I have urges to try it for real but am afraid of the negative consequences.

Though it's an interesting and somewhat erotic thought, I have absolutely NO fantasies that involve getting the crap slapped out of me. And that's exactly what I foresee happening if I just randomly did this to someone.

This has happened to me in nightclubs, and last week at a music festival. It's hot, but only if there's been some flirting/kissing or other kind of "green light" from me first. I'm not sure whether you mean the idea of just being groped by a stranger, which is different...

... Although fuck it, I gotta admit, that turns me on too.

I guess almost every woman might have had that experience atleast once in life.

I'm so glad this a fetish for you ladies its a fetish of mine too, would love to try it out one day alas I dont want to be in jail

bumping

I've liked this thread a lot
and thought I'd give it a little bump

fingering - girl - in public -

I think this goes hand in hand with my rape fantasies: extremely hot and arousing fantasies, but I'd be terrified and grossed out if it happened for real. Maybe with a partner with no-one else knowing would be hot, but to be groped by a total stranger without any warning... Ugh. Not hot.

Last edited:
It has been an occasional fantasy of mine but never happened IRL. I'm not sure I would like it or allow it to continue.

I have a story in the current Summer Lovin Contest in which the female protagonist on a crowded bus is groped by two men, frotted by a third, and watched by an old lady. She enjoys the action and allows it to progress until she orgasms.

If you are interested in reading it, I will save you the trouble of finding it with this link: One Lovin Day on Oahu

Back