"straight , married but very curious guy to chat

Straight curious here ! Just started to wonder a couple years ago and had some cams with guys and it’s wild

I'd love to have an extensive email friendship to talk about our curiousity and turn ons. I'm a 33 years old married guy with sexual experience with only one woman and no man, so it's a lot about fantasizing what I could love.
I'm also very focused on non-penetrative forms of sex. feel free to shoot (pun intended) me a message. I'm more the slow and more in depth talk person than just one letter sentences.

Married and curious myself. Years ago I had a buddy in college. We drank every weekend and one night I passed out. Woke up to him sucking me off. I remember looking down and being like what the hell. I was drunk and it felt way too good to stop him. I remember shooting ropes into his mouth and went back to sleep. Both of us acted like nothing happened. Still best bj I've ever had

I'd love to have an extensive email friendship to talk about our curiousity and turn ons. I'm a 33 years old married guy with sexual experience with only one woman and no man, so it's a lot about fantasizing what I could love.
I'm also very focused on non-penetrative forms of sex. feel free to shoot (pun intended) me a message. I'm more the slow and more in depth talk person than just one letter sentences.
Definitely my style. I’d love to chat with you anytime.

39 MWM in Western CO here. Fantasized for a long time, finally took the plunge several years ago and sucked my first cock. Didn’t take too long to suck another, and another…and then get fucked… still love women, but really love sucking cock too! I really love sharing a nice cock with my wife, and we are both looking forward to me fucking her while I’m getting fucked…all this talk about hard cocks has me all wound up now!

Attachments

• 20230530_091731.jpeg
    20230530_091731.jpeg
    492.4 KB · Views: 20
39 MWM in Western CO here. Fantasized for a long time, finally took the plunge several years ago and sucked my first cock. Didn’t take too long to suck another, and another…and then get fucked… still love women, but really love sucking cock too! I really love sharing a nice cock with my wife, and we are both looking forward to me fucking her while I’m getting fucked…all this talk about hard cocks has me all wound up now!
How did you tell your wife about your love of cocks?

60 MWM here, I have never touched a guy but damn curious. Love to meet another local bi virgin, as curious as I am. I fantasize about trying everything, stroking, sucking, top and bottom. Average guy here, average dick, cut. Absolutely clean and disease free. Love to chat or meet. Athens Georgia here.

60 MWM here, I have never touched a guy but damn curious. Love to meet another local bi virgin, as curious as I am. I fantasize about trying everything, stroking, sucking, top and bottom. Average guy here, average dick, cut. Absolutely clean and disease free. Love to chat or meet. Athens Georgia here.
Exactly what I'm looking for too

How did you tell your wife about your love of cocks?
It kind of just came up while we were in bed. Dirty talk, that sort of thing. Then we found a third one night and shared him…I also took her to the Mon Chalet in Denver, that’s a great place to meet other swingers and have fun. We had a GREAT night there!! Found two couples to play with, then a single male later in the evening. It was a lot of fun!!

Would enjoy chatting with any married men looking to connect. Early 30’s married and kinky with a kinky wife. Interested to connect with like-minded men looking to explore together.

Would enjoy chatting with any married men looking to connect. Early 30’s married and kinky with a kinky wife. Interested to connect with like-minded men looking to explore together.
Just how kinky are the two of you
Just how kinky are the two of you? Inquiring mind's like to know :cool:

It kind of just came up while we were in bed. Dirty talk, that sort of thing. Then we found a third one night and shared him…I also took her to the Mon Chalet in Denver, that’s a great place to meet other swingers and have fun. We had a GREAT night there!! Found two couples to play with, then a single male later in the evening. It was a lot of fun!!
Sounds like you are definitely a lucky fella to find someone so understanding. Absolutely amazing!

Back