Straight Cock Suckers

Hi guys, I think you all are the bomb! To acknowledge your sexuality is exciting and scarey at the same time. I have been married for a long time, and I love pussy, but there is something wonderful about a rock hard cock. My wife would never consider a third wheel. She is too much of a traditionalist, stay true to marriage vows. I question that thinking now in my later years. Life is very short and why waste those year with unfulfilled desire. I wish I could convince her otherwise... not sure I could take the step without her, because I do love her and would not want to hurt her. Thank you all for sharing your stories.

So if I get turned on by thinking about cock sucking, am I still really straight. And yes I would if she would'nt find out
I love women. I love how they look, how they speak, how they walk, the way their skin feels beneath my fingers. None of that applies to men. If I still had the repulsion that most men feel at seeing or thinking about male/male sex, I would be straight as an arrow. I was able to train myself out of that though (mostly out of curiosity about whether it was possible), I have a strong libido and a strong desire for new experiences. That has led me to be open to trying it, even though I strongly prefer women.

I love women. I love how they look, how they speak, how they walk, the way their skin feels beneath my fingers. None of that applies to men. If I still had the repulsion that most men feel at seeing or thinking about male/male sex, I would be straight as an arrow. I was able to train myself out of that though (mostly out of curiosity about whether it was possible), I have a strong libido and a strong desire for new experiences. That has led me to be open to trying it, even though I strongly prefer women.
Exactly why I prefer my woman with a nice cock.

So this thread is about straight guys who suck? Or, Is it okay that my friend who, like me, is in a sexless marriage doesn’t suck my cock but let’s me enjoy sucking his cock? He’s straight as can be, we both like women, I happen to also enjoy sucking his straight cock, and he enjoys letting me orally satisfy him. So I am a “Straight cocksucker” by definition.
You are both lucky... why bother about categorising it? You understandably enjoy sucking his cock, he quite naturally loves having his cock sucked... simply enjoy each other...

I want to feel the soft yet hardness. I want to be able to use my tongue to swirl around the tip. I would love to try the taste of someone else's cum from the source. I would love to give oral. I love giving others pleasure. It makes me happy. I would definitely do it if my wife wouldn't find out. Would love to find a FWB.
This describes me perfectly
I want to feel the soft yet hardness. I want to be able to use my tongue to swirl around the tip. I would love to try the taste of someone else's cum from the source. I would love to give oral. I love giving others pleasure. It makes me happy. I would definitely do it if my wife wouldn't find out. Would love to find a FWB.
this describes me perfectly! I’d love to see if I could do it! If I knew no one would ever know that would definitely make me try

I have considered myself bi curious for quite a few years now. About 20 years ago or so, I took the plunge and allowed another man to suck my cock. It was amazing! Here is a link to my story: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/first-abs-experience.1596863/post-97736311. I have been sucked by at least a dozen more men since then. For about the past 10 years I have become increasingly curious about what it would feel like to suck a cock, feel it getting hard in my mouth, and then feeling it throb and shoot that warm, sweet cum into my mouth. Well last month I found out! I took that plunge, and I sucked my first cock. It felt so good in my mouth - both soft and hard at the same time. I sucked the guy in just the manner that I know I love having my cock sucked. I used light pressure and bobbed my head up and down rapidly. It didn't take long for him to cum and I swallowed down his load. I am ready to do it again!

I have considered myself bi curious for quite a few years now. About 20 years ago or so, I took the plunge and allowed another man to suck my cock. It was amazing! Here is a link to my story: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/first-abs-experience.1596863/post-97736311. I have been sucked by at least a dozen more men since then. For about the past 10 years I have become increasingly curious about what it would feel like to suck a cock, feel it getting hard in my mouth, and then feeling it throb and shoot that warm, sweet cum into my mouth. Well last month I found out! I took that plunge, and I sucked my first cock. It felt so good in my mouth - both soft and hard at the same time. I sucked the guy in just the manner that I know I love having my cock sucked. I used light pressure and bobbed my head up and down rapidly. It didn't take long for him to cum and I swallowed down his load. I am ready to do it again!
That’s really Hot! How did you find the guy?

wow. That would be fantastic. I wonder if my health insurance would cover that “wellness” visit?

Hi guys, I think you all are the bomb! To acknowledge your sexuality is exciting and scarey at the same time. I have been married for a long time, and I love pussy, but there is something wonderful about a rock hard cock. My wife would never consider a third wheel. She is too much of a traditionalist, stay true to marriage vows. I question that thinking now in my later years. Life is very short and why waste those year with unfulfilled desire. I wish I could convince her otherwise... not sure I could take the step without her, because I do love her and would not want to hurt her. Thank you all for sharing your stories.
My story to a Tee. She knows, but does not endorse it. And I do not want to cheat or go around my wife…

It won’t happen unless you make it happen but that’s easier said than done. I know because it took me ten years to make it happen. When it finally did happen in a hotel room in Hong Kong, it was a surreal experience to be actually doing it. Actually feeling her cock in my ass and then knowing as she was cumming that I was taking a load of cum up my ass. I felt like such a slut and I wanted her to fuck me as many times as she could.
All well said. Wondering though, how did the sucking feel though...your first time doing that with a trans woman?

All well said. Wondering though, how did the sucking feel though...your first time doing that with a trans woman?
The first cock I sucked was my girlfriend's on the first day we were together. I really wanted to suck her cock and I really wanted to swallow her cum no matter what it tasted like. It actually tasted slightly sweet.

I thought that because I was really good at eating pussy that I would be a natural. Wrong! I had to learn to suck cock without letting my teeth touch - she has a super sensitive cock so that took me a few tries.

When she came, there was a lot to swallow but I made sure that I got it all down my throat. Afterwards we went to the movies and I could still taste her cum in my mouth while I was sitting there in the theater next to her. I wanted to tell everyone in the theater that I just sucked her off because I was so proud of myself.

The first cock I sucked was my girlfriend's on the first day we were together. I really wanted to suck her cock and I really wanted to swallow her cum no matter what it tasted like. It actually tasted slightly sweet.

I thought that because I was really good at eating pussy that I would be a natural. Wrong! I had to learn to suck cock without letting my teeth touch - she has a super sensitive cock so that took me a few tries.

When she came, there was a lot to swallow but I made sure that I got it all down my throat. Afterwards we went to the movies and I could still taste her cum in my mouth while I was sitting there in the theater next to her. I wanted to tell everyone in the theater that I just sucked her off because I was so proud of myself.
Your reply was every detailed thing I could hope for and then some, haha. Thanks my friend!!

Funny, the visual is what hooked me. The sights and sounds, the spectacle.
I am a shy person and he knew that much about me. When he took the hood off and I looked right into his camera I knew I was committed

I’m a “straight” married guy and am desperate to suck another guys cock. I’m not sexually attracted to guys but can’t stop thinking about taking a guy in my mouth and pleasuring him.

It’s tough though to arrange as a married guy as the risk of being found out is terrifying.

just curious, where did you find the guys to suck you and where did you find the cock to suck?

Some I found on craigslist back when they used to have personal ads. Others I met at xxx video booths. I also have found other bi men on sniffies. That is where I met the guy that I sucked off.

Interested in hearing from straight married guys who think they want to feel a cock in their mouths, what do you want to feel? What do you want to taste? What do you want to experience without your wife knowing?
Do you think you would actually do this if you knew your wife wouldn’t find out?
I enjoy sucking a nice cock but the best part is their cum shooting in my mouth, would really like to find a regular to suck & swallow weekly. Also would like to suck multiple loads from 3 or 4 cocks enjoying being watched as I sucked each to completion, so hot to have that much cum in my mouth. Can host and live in central Virginia. Anyone interested?

Back