Story ideas...?

Viper

Virgin
If you haven't known me, I'm Viper, the author of Ancient Prophecy series (those LONG ones...). I know my story hasn't finished yet, but I have this little idea of writing a sci-fi story. I need ideas... lots of them... If you have any ideas, please respond to the post or e-mail me personally. Thank you...

How about the use of Vampires? Although some misconceptions have been made Vampires have always been known for there sexual vibes. Most talk of Vampires have sexual undertones. And the thought of Bad seducing Good is always a turn on. :)

I have written stories about vampires and the reader comments were overwhelming. How about this...sexual androids. Like human robots designed for sex. Just an idea.
Kip

Good idea.... Are you familiar with the artis Luis Royo? You should go to his web sight. It has some wonderful paintings..... Thats always a hot idea.... The man that never gets tierd :) You say you have written some stories about Vampires? Could you send me one? My e-mail is Guenhwyvar_18@yahoo.com

Dakota,
Hey dude just go to the author's page, and there are creatures of the night pts 1 thru 4 posted under Kip Carson. Check them out.
Kip Carson

Kip Carson,
Um... If you didn't realize it i am a girl :) Sorry if ya did. It just didn't sound it.

[This message has been edited by Dakota (edited 11-17-1999).]

Back