Star Trek: Voyager RP?

I’m a big fan of Star Trek: Voyager, especially Kathryn Janeway. I know Seven is the one the men lust after, but Kathryn is my favorite. I’d like to find a male fan of Voyager who would like to rp with me about all of the many things that could befall Kathryn Janeway on her way home. So many possibilities
Forgot to mention I’m a woman, lol.

Last edited:
I’m a big fan of Star Trek: Voyager, especially Kathryn Janeway. I know Seven is the one the men lust after, but Kathryn is my favorite. I’d like to find a male fan of Voyager who would like to rp with me about all of the many things that could befall Kathryn Janeway on her way home. So many possibilities

Always thought she had the hots for Chakotay.

It’s not a group or anything like that. I was just looking to chat privately with someone and have some fun with my favorite characters. Y

if i was to play role, i would want to be more like nelix.. a outsider who has a past of trading salvage

Great. So what appeals to you about that role?

Well I would want my guy to be non canon, kinda takeing the place of Nelix.. I like how he was a junk trader before finding Kes... That kind of person needs to be scavengers, so know where to go to restock food and stuff like that...

What do you say the 3 of us getting are own story going with the crew of Voyager... sexywriterfla who would you want to write as? Sweetlittlecunt I am presuming you would want to be Janway?

I loved the Voyager series, I still re-run them. Janeway is the iconic captain, tough and strong minded, she would do anything to protect her crew. Sexy too, stripping down to her vest to take out a mutant virus infestation. She has a special affection for Seven, saving her from the Borg and nurturing her back to humanity. I suspect her affection borders desire in her private moments…something to explore perhaps….?

I loved the Voyager series, I still re-run them. Janeway is the iconic captain, tough and strong minded, she would do anything to protect her crew. Sexy too, stripping down to her vest to take out a mutant virus infestation. She has a special affection for Seven, saving her from the Borg and nurturing her back to humanity. I suspect her affection borders desire in her private moments…something to explore perhaps….?

So..... Who would you want to play as? Would you stick to a known character or make your own up?

I was thinking.... If they had a member of Odo a changing/founder.... That would make for a fun character.... I could have fun playing someone like Odo from DS9 where he would be one of the lost ones I think they where called.

Hello Captain or may I call you Kathryn ?

want to do a closed rp?

I would love to do a character of Odo's race... I am willing to talk in pm to get more of the setting flushed out... Could do it where I am a part of the crew or someone you meet along the way home... Tho I kinda like the idea of I am apart of the crew more....Anyways hope we can talk to flush the story out more... I would pm you but your box is full.

Back