Spit, swallow or something else....?

I always swallow. Do men prefer to see it first before it goes down the hatch? I would love to know for future practice
For me, wholly unnecessary. I know where I put it and where it goes when I do.

Perversely, I love seeing it drip from a pussy. Go figure.
 
I always swallow. Do men prefer to see it first before it goes down the hatch? I would love to know for future practice
To be honest , I don't mind too much if a girl swallows or not , but for me , what is important is that the sucking pressure should continue when I start to squirt
 
Swallow, definitely. My partner likes to do it standing up with me on my knees. He holds my hair and when he finishes, he's in as deep as he can go, but then pulls out a little bit so that his creamy goodness fills my mouth. Because he likes to see it puddled around my teeth and tongue before I gulp it down and then show him an empty mouth.
 
Swallow, definitely. My partner likes to do it standing up with me on my knees. He holds my hair and when he finishes, he's in as deep as he can go, but then pulls out a little bit so that his creamy goodness fills my mouth. Because he likes to see it puddled around my teeth and tongue before I gulp it down and then show him an empty mouth.
Good girl, swallow his yummy seed šŸ˜‹
 
Swallow, definitely. My partner likes to do it standing up with me on my knees. He holds my hair and when he finishes, he's in as deep as he can go, but then pulls out a little bit so that his creamy goodness fills my mouth. Because he likes to see it puddled around my teeth and tongue before I gulp it down and then show him an empty mouth.
One fwb liked it this way. I miss her mouth so much.
 
Definitely swallow and have loved cum since my very first time. But as many have mentioned above, I enjoy making his orgasm a visual feast for him as well, just as I enjoy watching my own pleasure being greedily guzzled down too! šŸ˜šŸ†šŸ’¦šŸ’¦šŸ‘…šŸ‘€šŸ”„
Replace the 3 asterisks with a dot, an i, and an o šŸ˜‰

https://vlix***/video/26d564cd5666c93e080a/
 
I love to swallow load after laod.

Below is a very mild example of my pics that I love to share in my chatroom bsw_jen when i am in it showing off.

Slut Wife Jen

I just thought i would show a little for the guys who need a nudging to cum stroke to me as we talk dirty

**** Make sure you follow me to know when i will be in my chatroom showing off.
 
So lets see how you guys and girls like to us a good mouthful of cum?

Me:
1. I like to take the load and hold it in my mouth, then carry on using the extra fluid to work their cock through the post cum sensitivity. Finishing by showing it to them and swallowing it.

2. Letting it run slowly out of my mouth, over their shaft and balls, before licking and sucking them clean, add in rimming to ensure nothing is missed.

3. The cum kiss, either back to the provider, or his partner. Sometimes to my wife, or any other person who is there.

4. Deep throat, as the shaft pulses, twitching in my mouth, I will go down deep, taking the head as far down my throat as I can (have taken 10") then let them know I'm not letting them go until they blow down my throat.


My wife is pretty much the same, she taught me my techniques, although she has more experience with multiple cock in group fucks. She likes to wrap her panties over a cock and suck guys off, taking the cum through the material.

She will have guys cum in her mouth and then spit it into her drink (usually rum) after she's taken everyone she will sit and drink it. It's such a turn on to watch, I've seen 11 loads go in the glass 🧔

What's your guys favourite ways......
Why could I not have met a woman like this when I was younger!! Love for a woman to do anyway of these with my cum!
 
So lets see how you guys and girls like to us a good mouthful of cum?

Me:
1. I like to take the load and hold it in my mouth, then carry on using the extra fluid to work their cock through the post cum sensitivity. Finishing by showing it to them and swallowing it.

2. Letting it run slowly out of my mouth, over their shaft and balls, before licking and sucking them clean, add in rimming to ensure nothing is missed.

3. The cum kiss, either back to the provider, or his partner. Sometimes to my wife, or any other person who is there.

4. Deep throat, as the shaft pulses, twitching in my mouth, I will go down deep, taking the head as far down my throat as I can (have taken 10") then let them know I'm not letting them go until they blow down my throat.


My wife is pretty much the same, she taught me my techniques, although she has more experience with multiple cock in group fucks. She likes to wrap her panties over a cock and suck guys off, taking the cum through the material.

She will have guys cum in her mouth and then spit it into her drink (usually rum) after she's taken everyone she will sit and drink it. It's such a turn on to watch, I've seen 11 loads go in the glass 🧔

What's your guys favourite ways......
1. I usually swallow as he's cumming, but I love cumplay as well. I enjoy a facial, and I love when he smears the cum over my face with his cock and lets me suck his cock again.

2. as above.

3. I adore cum kissing.

4. I've never managed to DT, but the idea is exciting. I'd love to know what it feels like and learn how to do it well. I'd love to know what it feels like when he cums when he's that deep.

I'll add a fifth, a comparatively recent experience for me:

5. making a guy cum in my mouth, keep all his cum there, then take my husband's cock in my mouth and suck him until he cums. Got the idea from some amateur porn I found, probably on P*rnH*b. It was ThoseCrazyBelgians. Husband said he was up for it, we tried it, and it's a lot of fun for everyone involved.

Lastly -- 11 loads?? Wowzers, that's a *lot* of jizz. Kudos to her!
 
I love to swallow load after laod.

Below is a very mild example of my pics that I love to share in my chatroom bsw_jen when i am in it showing off.

Slut Wife Jen

I just thought i would show a little for the guys who need a nudging to cum stroke to me as we talk dirty

**** Make sure you follow me to know when i will be in my chatroom showing off.
Drools
 
Back
Top