Bareback or Condom

Bareback only. When my wife comes home after a date I want to see evidence of having another man's cock inside her. Hopefully she will tell me to clean up her cum filled pussy 😜
 
Always bareback. Hated using condoms. Prefer the feeling of sliding skin to skin inside a pussy and covering her insides with my cum, even better if she wasnt on any bc either.
 
Thinking about where you want to unload on me all day? Or unloading on me repeatedly all day?
Lol, I realized after I left for work that you could have taken it either way (pun intended). This morning I meant thinking unloading on you all day. But since you mentioned it, were I to have the opportunity, I definitely try to unload on you as many times as I could throughout the day :devilish:
 
So much fun filling my favorite human and making them all sloppy and open and wet. Those incredible moans, dirty talk, and that encouragement, I could do it for hours and hours! 💦💦💦
 
If I'm in a casual thing then there are many ways for a man to enjoy his orgasm with me without coming inside me down there. They always enjoy their orgasm, too. You have to stay healthy. However, if he can prove it then I'll take as much sperm as he can give.
Knowing a couple of your kinks, I am imagining a couple of ways
 
Could take your shirt or top off, and still waer condom. Sorry. Ignore me, well maybe not completely.
Seriously, in reality would play safe.
But am in love with lady I know well, and we are now not baby age, and only **** with each other. So not all sage without one
 
Back
Top