Spit or Swallow?

I can only assume the casual discussion of swallowing involves a partner or someone who you know is clean?

I swallow and so does my partner. However I like to let him tell me where he wants to blow his load. Sometimes he likes to blow it on my face and that's hot too.

I prefer a man come in my mouth, but if it turns him on to soak my face with his cum, I like that too, I want him to feed me the cum on my face with is cock or his fingers. One guy licked it from my face and then stuck his tongue in my mouth. That was fan-fucking-tastic!

My wife and I like to share with a big cum laden kiss.

Our turn-on is the sensation we both experience we come home from our separate "date night"..... the smell of each other's breath and the taste that's still there.

Damn, I'm horny again!

The saying goes something like...

Girls spit, women swallow...act your age.

I swallow.

hmm..that's almost poetic sounding.

Enjoy the day everyone.

The first time a guy came in my mouth, I swallowed. Having already tasted a guy's cum on my fingers when I masturbated him I knew what his semen would taste like and wanted him to come in my mouth so I could get a better taste. Oral still remains my favorite form of sex.

Last night I spent the better part of an hour with my face buried between my wifes' legs and I swallowed every morsel of her delicious fluids. This morning, I deposited a weeks worth of accumulated semen in the depths of her throat. Not swallowing wasn't an option for her. Later this week I'm looking forward to swallowing a mouthful of cum from one of my regular depositors.

Last night I spent the better part of an hour with my face buried between my wifes' legs and I swallowed every morsel of her delicious fluids. This morning, I deposited a weeks worth of accumulated semen in the depths of her throat. Not swallowing wasn't an option for her. Later this week I'm looking forward to swallowing a mouthful of cum from one of my regular depositors.

sounds hot

If I let a guy come in my throat, I'd miss tasting his delicious fluid, and he'd miss out on the intense pleasure my lips, teeth and tongue can give him.

I swallow. But I have realized that if I am particularly not pleased with the person's performance I tend to spit it out. Its an illustration of my dislike of you.

I've always enjoyed the taste of seman :) unlike practically all of my girlfriends ... which all despise the tastse :confused: ??? I've always got a thrill when i would feel him cumming in my mouth and feeling the gooey and warm liquid slide down my throat !!

If I let a guy come in my throat, I'd miss tasting his delicious fluid, and he'd miss out on the intense pleasure my lips, teeth and tongue can give him.

I know!!! It's definitely a dilemma. I love the taste and texture of warm semen and I like feeling it spurting on my tongue as it fills up my mouth, but I also love being throat fucked. I love the sensation of a thick cock filling my throat and sliding in and out as if my throat was a vagina. And then, the feeling as it pulsates and spasms while ejaculating deep inside me is erotic ecstasy.

Last edited:
Swallow!

The majority of times i swallow, but I do enjoy watching a man's cock erupt and even deposit some of that goo on my face. Also, I enjoy seeing him explode his load on to his somach and I get to play with it and lick it up.

My policy.

Usually, if a guy has gotten to the point where I have his cock in my mouth, I will swallow his load. I mean, you have to have some standards. My husband doesn't always get to choose where I am going to put his load. If he has been a good boy, I will let him shoot it in my face or I will swallow, whichever he prefers at the moment. Sometimes and if he has anoyed me, I will stop sucking and jerk him off. I can be quite the bitch when the need arises.

Well, for me it depends how playful I still feel... Sometimes I "just" swallow, but on other occasion I might let cum slowly, very slowly drool of my tongue, out of my half open mouth, over my bottom lip, on my chin, leak down onto my chest, run down my breasts and then look in his eyes and scoop creamy mess with my fingers and lick them clean... :eek:

swallow

Used to spit or avoid it altogether.
Now I swallow unless he want's to shoot on my face.
I learned to love it.

Used to spit or avoid it altogether.
Now I swallow unless he want's to shoot on my face.
I learned to love it.

If the guy I with wants to shoot his semen onto someones face, he may pull his knees back over his head and am his cock at his own face. BUT I DO LOVE THE FLAVOR OF CUM AND I SWALLOW!

Back