Spit or Swallow?

Taken on its own, the taste of cum isn't all that great and can sometimes be pretty foul, but what makes me enjoy it is the knowledge that it came from a cock that I was sucking on and that I was the cause of his orgasm. I can't separate the actual taste of cum from my love of being a cocksucker.

I perfer to let him cum in my mouth. I find the taste to be good but i only let my friends that i know are safe. I find it hard to cum in a strangers mouth for some reason, not sure why. when i was with my wife i liked to eat her out after i came in her, but most of the time i lost interest after i cum

You forgot S_hare. Swallow or share. I love cum, love the taste, love the aftertaste. It makes me hornier if that is possible. Love S_wirling it in my mouth and then sharing it with my boyfriend.

Now, that's exactly how I feel! Cum is so hot.

My partner, she does not swallow. Hell, I can't even remember the last time we had sex of any kind! Me. I swallow but I also like it on my face sometimes. I love it when my FWB swallows or shares.:devil:

My buddy swallows mine and moans and groans about how good it is.

I usually have him cum on my cock and balls.

Thinking about swallowing him though.

My buddy swallows mine and moans and groans about how good it is.

I usually have him cum on my cock and balls.

Thinking about swallowing him though.

i swallowed a BIG load last night and moaned and groaned about how incredibly wonderful it was!!

Dear Slutgirl

Do you prefer shooting it in your mouth or have you a preference for soemwhere else?

Personally I like to put my between the tits and then shoot it in to the mouth. We both get to see it then

I can't remember a time when I sucked cock and didn't swallow. From the first time I tasted cum (my own) I was hooked on the starch flavor of it. The first time I suck a guys cock, he grabbed my head, held it tight so I couldn't move and demanded I swallow everything. He didn't have to hold my head in place. I had no thought of pulling off and not drinking everything he had to offer.

I don't see the point of giving a blowjob without swallowing the cum. It's the manifestation and actual embodiment of the orgasm that I worked so hard to produce. The culmination of the erotic and sensual dialogue between his cock and my mouth and throat. Its like using all of my skill and talent to prepare a gourmet meal and then throwing it in the garbage disposer. No. It should be ingested and savored as a reward for a job well done. The taste isn't the issue, what's important is what it represents and since I'm thrilled by the idea of BEING a cocksucker, I delight in consuming the result of the process. I like the taste and texture of cum BECAUSE it is cum. A true cocksucker ALWAYS swallows!!!! A blowjob isn't complete until I experience the semen either in my mouth or ideally ejaculated deep in my throat.

Last edited:
spit swallow

mmmmm swallow of course i am not going to waste that precious moment of orgasm the whole thing about giving such pleasure to another is with out parrell .... it should be enjoyed like a fine wine or fruit ..

I can't remember a time when I sucked cock and didn't swallow. From the first time I tasted cum (my own) I was hooked on the starch flavor of it. The first time I suck a guys cock, he grabbed my head, held it tight so I couldn't move and demanded I swallow everything. He didn't have to hold my head in place. I had no thought of pulling off and not drinking everything he had to offer.

I actually like it when a guy holds my head as he fucks my mouth and throat. And I enjoy the feeling of his fingers pressing hard into the back of my head in order to get his cock in as deep as possible while his cock is pulsating in my throat and along the length of my tongue as he coats my gullet with thick, creamy cum. But that's just me.

I actually like it when a guy holds my head as he fucks my mouth and throat. And I enjoy the feeling of his fingers pressing hard into the back of my head in order to get his cock in as deep as possible while his cock is pulsating in my throat and along the length of my tongue as he coats my gullet with thick, creamy cum. But that's just me.

That is a great way to suck cock. Making it even better, one day LadyC brought home one of her lovers, and while he fucked my mouth and throat, she whipped my ass with a bamboo cane (after she had jammed a rather long, thick dildo into my asshole.)

That is a great way to suck cock. Making it even better, one day LadyC brought home one of her lovers, and while he fucked my mouth and throat, she whipped my ass with a bamboo cane (after she had jammed a rather long, thick dildo into my asshole.)

To each his own Bill, but that's not really my cup of tea (or cum). While I love the sensation of being vigorously but lovingly throat fucked, I'm not into the humiliation or abuse thing. As a lifelong studly male type, I relate to the penetrative role. But I also enjoy experiencing the reciprocal receptive role of the one being penetrated, both anally and orally but especially orally. I delight in the exquisite sensation of being fucked with my wife's rather large strap on dildo as she slides it in and out of my ass as she holds onto my hips while I'm on my hands and knees on the bed. But even that is eclipsed by the pleasure I derive from a thick cock filling my mouth and throat and ultimately feeding me its delicious semen snack.

2 swallow or not HELL THERE's A CHOICE?!? :eek:

Laughs for me I enjoy the hell out of the reward of swallowing my partner's thick creamy cum sliding down my throat :devil: HMMMM trying to think of last time i would have not swallowed. :D only exceptions would be one night stands i wouldn't swallow it than :)

I'm looking forward to my first facial once my Master gets down here. :devil: Hell most times i've never stopped sucking long enough to even think about having guy shoot it anywhere but in my mouth or deep in my throat.

I love to give my b/f blow jobs and I love to swallow his cum.....surprised him the other day and shared with him ;) He was surprised but he did enjoy it! :D

I love to give my b/f blow jobs and I love to swallow his cum.....surprised him the other day and shared with him ;) He was surprised but he did enjoy it! :D

I love it when the lover who has just taken my cum into her (or his) mouth kisses me and shares the tasty semen with me.

Truth

I don't see the point of giving a blowjob without swallowing the cum. It's the manifestation and actual embodiment of the orgasm that I worked so hard to produce. The culmination of the erotic and sensual dialogue between his cock and my mouth and throat. Its like using all of my skill and talent to prepare a gourmet meal and then throwing it in the garbage disposer. No. It should be ingested and savored as a reward for a job well done. The taste isn't the issue, what's important is what it represents and since I'm thrilled by the idea of BEING a cocksucker, I delight in consuming the result of the process. I like the taste and texture of cum BECAUSE it is cum. A true cocksucker ALWAYS swallows!!!! A blowjob isn't complete until I experience the semen either in my mouth or ideally ejaculated deep in my throat.

Oh Ster, you are absolutely right on the money. Not swallowing cum is like missing out on the best part. Also, and this is not my main reason for swallowing, I have found the reciprocal sex one gets is usually a lot more intense.

Oh Ster, you are absolutely right on the money. Not swallowing cum is like missing out on the best part. Also, and this is not my main reason for swallowing, I have found the reciprocal sex one gets is usually a lot more intense.

Don't misunderstand, I like getting a blowjob as much as the next guy, but in regard to reciprocity, there are two ways to do it, simultaneously, or sequentially. I'm not a fan of simultaneity (69) because I prefer to be able to concentrate on my enjoyment of either sucking his cock or having mine sucked. I find 69 to be too distracting. That leaves alternating blowjobs. I find that I'm less inclined to suck a cock immediately after having ejaculated myself. Not that I've never done it, but I felt obligated to do it and I didn't really enjoy it. Other guys have told me that they have felt the same. For this reason, I prefer to have an extended interval of time between giving and receiving blowjobs. In practice however, I've given many more blowjobs than I've received because I just really love being a cocksucker.

I love being facefucked too. He grabs my head and I just stay still as he fucks my mouth as if it was nothing more than a worthless pussy.

I absolutely adore swallowing. After all the hard work I’ve put in sucking his cock, it really turns me on to know that I’ve pleasured him enough for him to orgasm inside me.

As a bottom it really turns me on to know that I have his cum inside me. I feel really dirty to know I’ve sucked another mans cock and that I can taste him and swallow him. I like chugging down cum at the back of my throat. I feel I’ve done what I wanted to, excited him and excited myself. Spitting another mans cum strikes me as odd. If I’ve sucked his dick, then what’s the harm in the cum? If I really didn’t want to taste his cum, then I wouldn’t suck him so hard, and I’d get him to cum on my face or chest (but whast the point in that?).

Back