Dianthus
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jan 14, 2009
- Posts
- 30,434
Perhaps anyone so balanced doesn't need Hogworts?
Balanced people need pie.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Perhaps anyone so balanced doesn't need Hogworts?

Welcome, Zeb. Of course, we're all planning to betray you, but it's nothing personal here in the big S.Your result for The Sorting Hat Test ...
Slytherin
I'm the only Ravenpuff so far I see. Now to decide if that's good or bad.![]()

Can't complete the test. Don't have enough Harry Potter knowledge to understand the questions.
Can't complete the test. Don't have enough Harry Potter knowledge to understand the questions.
I don't know Harry Potter from Adam's housecat.Then fake it. That's what I done.I don't know Harry Potter from Adam's housecat.
I'm pretty sure I'm still the only Slytherclaw... not so sure either.
The rest of us are unbalanced.you're clearly a very balanced person."

The rest of us are unbalanced.![]()
As long as half of you sit on my right and the other half on my left, I think we should be okay.
*gingerly settles down to the right*
The sorting hat calls....or are you slytherin?