Sometimes I don't want to control myself.

fungent1103

Really Experienced
There have been a few times recently that I have been out and about and saw a guy that I would just walk up and approach.
I don't know what I would start off with, but generally wanting just to get to know what it would be like to be naked with him.

So, I was at the gym today and a guy a little shorter than myself and about my age got on the elyptical machine next to me.
I didn't immediately start thinking sexually but it wasn't long. Then I started thinking about him and I wondered what it would be like for him and I to be naked laying on a bed somewhere. Then my mind goes wild and I start thinking about him sucking me or me sucking him. Or we could be in a 69.

I'm thinking one day soon I will just start a conversation with a guy and see where it goes. Of course, I would direct it in a sexual direction as soon as I could.

Is there any guys out there that can share any experiences where you just approached a guy and somehow developed a sexual encounter, and or a friends with benefits situation.

There have been a few times recently that I have been out and about and saw a guy that I would just walk up and approach.
I don't know what I would start off with, but generally wanting just to get to know what it would be like to be naked with him.

So, I was at the gym today and a guy a little shorter than myself and about my age got on the elyptical machine next to me.
I didn't immediately start thinking sexually but it wasn't long. Then I started thinking about him and I wondered what it would be like for him and I to be naked laying on a bed somewhere. Then my mind goes wild and I start thinking about him sucking me or me sucking him. Or we could be in a 69.

I'm thinking one day soon I will just start a conversation with a guy and see where it goes. Of course, I would direct it in a sexual direction as soon as I could.

Is there any guys out there that can share any experiences where you just approached a guy and somehow developed a sexual encounter, and or a friends with benefits situation.
I can only say the best sex I have had was when a real friendship relationship comes 1st, in a situation like the gym just approach it as you would if trying to make a new friend then if that initial interaction starts to build into a friendship allow it to go where it may, don't try to force it into a sexual one let it organically build and see.

I tried talking to a guy, we didnt go anywhere. Maybe I didnt know what to say. I thoght he was hot. Maybe I was to old for him I did make an attempt to hook up.

Hotel bars are where I have the most luck with men and women. People are often on business and bored at night and generally more approachable. I always start by being generally kind and light-hearted. If they're open to that, I'll slide in a flirty comment and see how they react. If it's positive, I'll throw in more here and there and maybe find a way to work in a sexual comment about a past experience or something not directed at them. If they're open to that kind of conversation, it generally leads the way to an opportunity to ask for more.

I now have a friend I coordinate a few regular business trips with a year. He and I both get tested before we go and those trips wind up being week-long fuck fests and my ass always needs a good week or so of rest afterwards 😊.

I walked right up to a guy in the park once. Asked him how hew was doing and he asked me. I said that I was doing well, but I was looking for some dick to suck. He was caught off guard, but wanted it. He was too shy to walk into the woods though.

Hotel bars are where I have the most luck with men and women. People are often on business and bored at night and generally more approachable. I always start by being generally kind and light-hearted. If they're open to that, I'll slide in a flirty comment and see how they react. If it's positive, I'll throw in more here and there and maybe find a way to work in a sexual comment about a past experience or something not directed at them. If they're open to that kind of conversation, it generally leads the way to an opportunity to ask for more.

I now have a friend I coordinate a few regular business trips with a year. He and I both get tested before we go and those trips wind up being week-long fuck fests and my ass always needs a good week or so of rest afterwards 😊.
that is a really great idea. I keep going to this bar and it is always the same -- 20 years olds. Hey, Id love to fuck a 23 year old woman or play with a much younger guy. The funny thing is this young women kept looking my way but she was with a guy. I got this weird idea she was thinking that Id be a good match for her mom. hahahaha I wish she would have said something. I am also to shy a lot. take rejection to hard.

I wrote a story that started in the gym...

https://literotica.com/s/gym-buddy

I just wish I can get that far with a mature man like me. I am very open as far as starting up a chat but it's only like " hi and about the weather, maybe make a joke." Then I end up at home jacking off imagining sucking his cock, thinking maybe he's in a sexless marriage like me or a widow or something. I need to find an older guy alone, like in a park or some other place where we can keep talking and not on our way going someplace else. For me it's usually at the store or the gas pump when I see and start talking with a guy. I don't hang out in bars, or go to a gym.

If a guy is at the park alone, and he doesn’t look like he’s there to jog, hike or bike, and he makes eye contact, I’d say that it’s safe to be forward about what you want

If a guy is at the park alone, and he doesn’t look like he’s there to jog, hike or bike, and he makes eye contact, I’d say that it’s safe to be forward about what you want
Are you sure? Cause that sounds like a recipe for disaster.

I have found the gym the best place to assess guys and get into conversations especially in the steam rooms where you can often see the reactions to aspects of chat

I've had good experiences in the woods too

As a married Bi man working in an industry with men. I have a cpl of bears that I'd like to have that 'conversation' with. two of them are very chatty in the locker-room, especially when we are pissing

As a married Bi man working in an industry with men. I have a cpl of bears that I'd like to have that 'conversation' with. two of them are very chatty in the locker-room, especially when we are pissing

I'm sure it varies from man to man, but if he's having a conversation with you while each of you has a dick in your hand, he might already be interested.

Who knows? If he was to catch you taking a good look he'd either stop talking to you when pissing, or he'd start thinking about other things you could be doing than 'just looking'.

Once met a guy at a bar. We got to talking and decided to go to a braves game. Required us spending the night so we shared a hotel room. We really clicked on the drive over and at the game. After the game had several drinks.

When we got to the room he crawled into his bed while I showered. I came out to the room nude while drying off. He smiled when he saw me which I took as in invite to get in bed. I went back to the bathroom. When I came out he had turned off the light.

I crawled in bed with him. Proceeded to go down on him before his cock found my hole. Rest is history.

Back