Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
<eyes wide as saucers> Holllllly...wow.

Umm, what is that on that penis? Frosting, perhaps? (hopes)

intothewoods said:
Wax? Oh, ok. Isn't that kind of a pain to get off?
and a bit of a pain to put on :D

:nana:

ps - if the area is all shaved and smooth it pulls right off - but what fun is that :eek:

*Bux fans herself and swoons, prepares her toy box for inventory.

This is a great idea for a thread, Shankara. Has it been done before? The show us the contents of your toybox thread.

Prepares enema bag, homemade flogger, homemade hand shaped paddle, etc for travel.

I'm coming in this:
kk-01.jpg

how cute is this?

buxxxom said:
*Bux fans herself and swoons, prepares her toy box for inventory.

This is a great idea for a thread, Shankara. Has it been done before? The show us the contents of your toybox thread.

Prepares enema bag, homemade flogger, homemade hand shaped paddle, etc for travel.
enema bag :D

Those toy pics I just posted here were first posted here about 6 months ago in hopes of getting others to show off their toys, but alas, I guess I'm the biggest show-and-tell junky around here - outside the Am Pics boards that is....

:cool:

it you go back far enough in this thread you will finds pics of me using most of those toys on/in myself and using a few other toys I did not include this time :devil: I have posted pics of me putting things in just about every opening I have and some of me putting my thingie in all sorts of stuff :eek:

sick puppy that I am...

:kiss:

Omg, that's kind of hot. I love the panties, and you have nice legs! Plus I dig the ink.

Ok, now take 'em off.

intothewoods said:
Omg, that's kind of hot. I love the panties, and you have nice legs! Plus I dig the ink.

Ok, now take 'em off.

*sigh* :eek: as shy as I am about this, here you go. The only thing you miss seeing is the jewelry I care around between my legs :D

(clicking gets you a larger view)

:kiss:

Those toy pics I just posted here were first posted here about 6 months ago in hopes of getting others to show off their toys, but alas, I guess I'm the biggest show-and-tell junky around here - outside the Am Pics boards that is....

Oh, FM has a nice pic of all of his toys. Maybe he'll post it for his naughty naughty slut pet (that's me!). And when you say "naughty naughty slut pet," you have to imagine it said with a devastatingly sexy British accent.

Fuckity fuck. I am in a bad way. What if I just happen to pass a good looking man by on the street and happen to mention to him that I really, really, really need to be properly fucked, and then he just happens to push me into an alley and bend me over and have his way with me -- you know, like, oops, is that your cock? How did that get in there? -- that wouldn't be wrong would it? I don't think it counts if a cock accidentally slips inside of you. Accidents happen! I'm human, after all! Oh, woe is me.

intothewoods said:
Oh, FM has a nice pic of all of his toys. Maybe he'll post it for his naughty naughty slut pet (that's me!). And when you say "naughty naughty slut pet," you have to imagine it said with a devastatingly sexy British accent.

Fuckity fuck. I am in a bad way. What if I just happen to pass a good looking man by on the street and happen to mention to him that I really, really, really need to be properly fucked, and then he just happens to push me into an alley and bend me over and have his way with me -- you know, like, oops, is that your cock? How did that get in there? -- that wouldn't be wrong would it? I don't think it counts if a cock accidentally slips inside of you. Accidents happen! I'm human, after all! Oh, woe is me.

not only do you need a good fucking, but a good spanking as well.... :devil:

shy slave said:
You're mean

:(

*cries*

It wasn't my idea! It's over in betticus' old dom thread. . . . the fairies! That's it, the fairies made me do it. :p

shankara said:
bad girl, you are such a badddddd girl.....

Yeah, so? :p

Shankara20 said:
not only do you need a good fucking, but a good spanking as well.... :devil:

Tell me about it.

Nice pic, Shankie! What is with the outfit? Are those tevas? With legwarmers?

I do like the cock though.

Oh, I totally just mean the chocolate rooster from gracie - am not thinking about men at all. In fact, I'm all tucked in for the night now, and I'm just going to dream about rainbows and sunshine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back