Small Penis Question

SoCalAshley

Life is a beach
I knew that would get your attention. :) Seriously, I just finished a story where I date a man who has a penis less than four inches. I treat the situation with respect, and the story has a happy ending. Would this story still be placed in the Fetish Category? It has explicit sex, so the other logical category would be Erotic Couplings.

Doesn't sound like Fetish. Fetish would imply thr female character has a THING for small dicks.

Or that he has a thing for being humiliated because of his size.

Unless the size of the cock is somehow relevant or even central to the story, then no, it doesn't belong in fetish.

There is no dialog that states that a small penis is freakish. The story is more about how to deal with a small penis in a positive manner.
Deal with it incidentally. Maybe a sentence of surprise that it could get the other character off--if not by itself than by the techniques employed to make up for it.

I knew that would get your attention. :) Seriously, I just finished a story where I date a man who has a penis less than four inches. I treat the situation with respect, and the story has a happy ending. Would this story still be placed in the Fetish Category? It has explicit sex, so the other logical category would be Erotic Couplings.
If there's no SPH or similar, it definitely doesn't sound like Fetish... Erotic Couplings is always a safe bet...

Unless the size of the cock is somehow relevant or even central to the story, then no, it doesn't belong in fetish.
Exactly my thoughts. I wouldn't even describe/name/state the size of it at all if there isn't any Chekovs-gun type of reason to do so.

I've wrote a bunch of stories with guys who are smaller. I didn't put it in fetish, but I did put it as a tag.

There is no dialog that states that a small penis is freakish. The story is more about how to deal with a small penis in a positive manner.
it's not the size that counts it's how you use it.the wife told me before we met she had a few boyfriends
some had a small penis but knew just how to use it

It was also true for me. That is why I wrote a story about it. Unfortunately, it is still in the pending category. As soon as the story is published, I will post a link to it in this thread. I would love to get feedback, especially from other women who also have positive experiences with men who have a less-than-average penis.

It was also true for me. That is why I wrote a story about it. Unfortunately, it is still in the pending category. As soon as the story is published, I will post a link to it in this thread. I would love to get feedback, especially from other women who also have positive experiences with men who have a less-than-average penis.
I'm looking forward to reading it. It'd be rewarding for me to read a story about a guy who is smaller from a woman's perspective and it be positive.

Without reading the story, I can't really say, but if the focus of the story isn't on the guy's little dick, whether it be uplifting and celebrated, or degraded, it doesn't sound like a fetish story.

But, is his penis really small? Let's let Randy Marsh answer that question.

Back