slutty girlfriends

Still loving this thread and remembering some other things that illustrate the wonderful erotic joy that is a slut. This didn't happen to me personally but a fraternity brother in college. He and his girlfriend had been drinking a lot at a party and both really had to pee. There was a line outside the bathroom and when it was finally her turn, he pushed in too. She didn't care. She dropped panties and was on the pot peeing and he couldn't wait. He spread her knees a bit, whipped it out, and stood there aiming his piss between her legs. Sometimes ya REALLY gotta go.

I've always had wonderful visuals of that little adventure. Over 50 years later and now having gone their separate ways into grandparenthood, I wonder if either of them still smile about that evening and if either have graduated to more serious watersports.

I was dating my ex gf for alittle over 4 years when i caught her cheating on me.. Her excuse was that she thought we were on a break because of this little fight we had had. She swore It was only 1 date & that they didnt have full sex but that she did blow him.. We ended up decided to work through It and she swore she would never do It again.. The slut didnt know this but I knew the login & password to her findmyphone app on her iPhone from 1 time she lost her phone.. When i would get suspicious she might be lying id check the app to see where her phone was located and alot of the time she would be telling the truth but on a bunch of occasions It was located right where i suspected, the guy she cheated on me with apartment. Id get alot of mixed feelings of jealousy but also turned on knowing what a cheating lying whore she was

Last edited:
I was dating my ex gf for alittle over 4 years when i caught her cheating on me.. Her excuse was that she thought we were on a break because of this little fight we had had. She swore It was only 1 date & that they didnt have full sex but that she did blow him.. We ended up decided to work through It and she swore she would never do It again.. The slut didnt know this but I knew the login & password to her findmyphone app on her iPhone from 1 time she lost her phone.. When i would get suspicious she might be lying id check the app to see where her phone was located and alot of the time she would be telling the truth but on a bunch of occasions It was located right where i suspected, the guy she cheated on me with apartment. Id get alot of mixed feelings of jealousy but also turned on knowing what a cheating lying whore she was

Yes! Cheating lying whores are so attractive

Yes! Cheating lying whores are so attractive

Hmm this is an interesting statement, Lying is never a good thing. Neither is cheating, unless the one being cheated on secretly desired it. Like my situation. But unfortunately the cheater doesn't really know this in advance. One of the best things that ever happened to our marriage is she cheated. Which put us on the path to the lifestyle we enjoy today.

One of my fondest memories of a former submissive slut girlfriend -
We were in our mid 30s, pretty wild, into lots of taboos and kinks and she was submissive but loved taking matters into her own hands too.

Anyway, she needs work done in her basement. New townhouse. Was a bargain but needed work. An older female coworker, and mostly miserable old bitch she didn't like, said her husband was mostly retired, late 60s, but still did select projects for some extra cash. He comes over, gives her a quote, she hires him.

It's summer, she's in shorts and t-top, no bra, doing laundry as he works in the other half of basement. He's checking her out and gets aroused. She notices a very big package pressing against his Carhartt overalls. It excites her. She teases him all the next day. Third day, he's falling over himself to get looks at her and she's teasing him. Finally, she invites him upstairs for a sandwich for lunch. The entire time, he's sitting there stiff as a board. As she leans over to set the plate down, she looks down and sees it. She can't resist any more. She kneels down and pulls him out. He was probably just short of 8 inches but he was THICK! Like a soda can. She used her mouth to give him relief. Later that day she called me at work and told me every, delicious detail! After that, every day was a slow, sensual lunchtime blowjob. She took special delight in knowing she was blowing the bitch's husband and she had no idea!

Well being the slutty girlfriend was lots a fun! I loved to tease and flirt in front of him and get him all hot and bothered. (most boyfriends). Or dress really sexy when going out with the girls and let him see me.... the flip phones were in and the cameras weren’t the best but definitely some photos of me with some other guys etc at a party.

Our redheaded neighbor from many years ago. Husband, I and she became friends first than sexual partners later. She had never been with a woman , much less a couple and ended up crossing both bridges one hot as hell July Saturday afternoon with us. She was in a cold and basically sexless marriage. After we coaxed her into bed and experiencing another womans tongue in her pussy for the first time, I remember laying to her side, caressing her tits. her hands gripping my husbands biceps as he slid his cock in and out . Then turning, looking at me with glazed with lust green eyes saying, "Oh my god your husbands fucking me". That in itself tripped my love for watching. She turned into a wild fuck slut who we spent many wild days and nights with. and accompanied us to swinger parties. She moved away later and we lost touch but sometimes my husband asks if I ever think about her. Honestly, my pussy grows very wet at the thought and he grows very hard.
I love reading your graphic erotic posts

My ex once went out with her friend, let a guy finger her at the bar and got in my car with her panties soaked. Drove home and fucked, it didn't take me long to give her a huge load.

My ex once went out with her friend, let a guy finger her at the bar and got in my car with her panties soaked. Drove home and fucked, it didn't take me long to give her a huge load.

Girlfriends who let other men finger fuck them under their skirts. So wonderfully slutty

My ex-wife was a total slut. I have several stories. We had several of my army buddies over to the house one night for dinner and drinks. later in the night she went up stairs for a few minutes and when she came down stairs she was naked, walked past us playing cards at the table, got down on all fours in the living room with her ass facing the table, reached behind her, spread her pussy ;lips and said, "Who's first to fuck me?" We all took turns fucking her pussy and filling her with loads of cum.

My ex-wife was a total slut. I have several stories. We had several of my army buddies over to the house one night for dinner and drinks. later in the night she went up stairs for a few minutes and when she came down stairs she was naked, walked past us playing cards at the table, got down on all fours in the living room with her ass facing the table, reached behind her, spread her pussy ;lips and said, "Who's first to fuck me?" We all took turns fucking her pussy and filling her with loads of cum.

Was her sluttiness what led to her being yor ex-wife?

Were you winning or losing at cards? Maybe she did you huge favor. :)

A now ex bf took a lot of time to convince me to go to a swingers party with him - i really wasn't that interested but he was insistent. He left in a mood after I'd had a couple cocks in my mouth and he'd not had much interest.

I stayed - great night!

A now ex bf took a lot of time to convince me to go to a swingers party with him - i really wasn't that interested but he was insistent. He left in a mood after I'd had a couple cocks in my mouth and he'd not had much interest.

I stayed - great night!

His loss. ;)

Time to start a thread on women who start late with sex and then can't get enough

There are plenty of women out there who when they finally made the jump from monogamy to multiple partners, exclaimed " Why oh why did I wait so long to do this, I've wasted years of my life!"

So I imagine there would be plenty of stories for such a thread.

Did this happen a lot or only when you played cards?

She was very sly in getting me involved in her sluttyness. She brought a friend of hers over to the house "Jenn" and she gave me a show for my birthday. They used a double ended dildo at the same time. The next week "Jenn" came over and brought a "boyfriend " and as we were all making out my wife said she wanted to watch me fuck Jenn while Jenn's boyfriend fucked her. I drunk and horny so I did it. The boyfriend turned out to be a guy my wife was fucking. The next week we did a MFM. That's when I got addicted to loving the site of creampies and fucking her sloppy seconds.

She was very sly in getting me involved in her sluttyness. She brought a friend of hers over to the house "Jenn" and she gave me a show for my birthday. They used a double ended dildo at the same time. The next week "Jenn" came over and brought a "boyfriend " and as we were all making out my wife said she wanted to watch me fuck Jenn while Jenn's boyfriend fucked her. I drunk and horny so I did it. The boyfriend turned out to be a guy my wife was fucking. The next week we did a MFM. That's when I got addicted to loving the site of creampies and fucking her sloppy seconds.

It’s unusual when women — even really slutty women — want to see their men fuck other women.

Back