Naughty undies in the wrong place.

Corbie

straight man/fashion slut
Or is that the right place? ;)

The theme here is when have you worn very naughty undies, either deliberately, or by mistake, where they weren't called for. Like wearing slutty undies to church, or a job interview, or meeting with a lawyer or something like that.

I wonder if this will take off, or crash and burn?

Looking forward to hearing your stories. :)

My wife never got along with my mother very well and whenever we had to visit my parents she would wear the skimpiest dresses or tightest cutoffs, often with no underwear at all, hoping it would be noticed by my mother and drive her crazy. My mother would, of course, say something to me about “that slutty wife” of mine, and I’d tell her she just sounded jealous, and I’d kid with her that she ought to try the same thing with dad, she might get a pleasant surprise, which, of course, didn’t go over very well with her. My wife would want to know if my mother said anything to me, and when I told and how she called her slutty and sometimes other charming things, she would hoot and holler in satisfaction and tell me wait until we visit next time and see what she wears! It got her juices flowing and we usually had great sex afterward. I usually don’t like getting in the middle of things, but I didn’t mind these times too much.

Some of this I just made up, but the first half of the last sentence is definitely true.

I hope it doesn’t crash and burn, either. Just trying to help. Sorry. :)

My wife does wear sexy undies, including a matching top often. I really don’t mind even when she wears short dresses that ride up every time when she sits. I kind of get off on the amount of eyes and rubber necks trying to peek her blouse or up her skirt.

Being in sales, I’m sure that it plays in her favour most of the time.

😜

The theme here is when have you worn very naughty undies, either deliberately, or by mistake, where they weren't called for. Like wearing slutty undies to church, or a job interview, or meeting with a lawyer or something like that.

My wife during the time when her grandmother required surgery and had to be at hospital for a period of about a week. We found out that the doctor in charge of her grandmother was her ex from university. We visited her grandmother everyday until the latter was discharged and timed our arrival so that we were around when this doctor/ex came by to visit. All the bra and panties that she wore underneath her clothes that week were the ones usually reserved for the bedroom, I can only assume it's so that she feels sexy when she goes to meet the ex. I'm not complaining, though. I do most of the initiating for sex in our relationship but my wife was definitely doing ALL of the initiating for sex that week.

At my gym, I notice that most of the younger women wear thongs under their leotards.

I don’t get it, what are naughty panties?
My wife has worn sexy panties for 25+ years but naughty? Probably naughty to some but I guess I don’t know

I don’t get it, what are naughty panties?
My wife has worn sexy panties for 25+ years but naughty? Probably naughty to some but I guess I don’t know
Something she'd be wearing when she knows she wants to be fucked...not just sexy but designed to make you harder....that she knows respectable women don't normally wear....

Back