Slightly steamy Sunday (well very slightly)

Your pictures put a huge smile on my face ! TY for sharing. :D

Some days you just feeling like stripping clothes off right after you get home. Or maybe that's just me? :)

Well, Tigerlily.....I can't say I feel an urgent desire to strip when I get home, however, I can vouch for the certain and undeniable fact that if I came home to YOU on a daily basis I would absolutely positively feel an irresistable urge to strip YOUR clothes off immediately so that I could stare in wonder and amazement at the perfection that is your body! And that smile you tease us with? Contagious and captivating! Your warmth, charm, innocence and mischievousness are oozing from your pictures! Such full, flawless breasts and sensitive suckable nipples...you even show off your painted toenails (and yes....I have a weakness for painted nails.....especially when they are the terminating point on such a long, shapely set of legs and perfectionly curvaceous body such as yours!!) You are incredibly hot, mouth watering and stunning. Thank you for sharing your erotic photography....may I add my voice to the tumultuous cacophony and chant for a swift and plentiful encore? Breath taking!

Your pictures put a huge smile on my face ! TY for sharing. :D

Aw thanks!

Daaaaaaaaamn that's hot

Well, Tigerlily.....I can't say I feel an urgent desire to strip when I get home, however, I can vouch for the certain and undeniable fact that if I came home to YOU on a daily basis I would absolutely positively feel an irresistable urge to strip YOUR clothes off immediately so that I could stare in wonder and amazement at the perfection that is your body! And that smile you tease us with? Contagious and captivating! Your warmth, charm, innocence and mischievousness are oozing from your pictures! Such full, flawless breasts and sensitive suckable nipples...you even show off your painted toenails (and yes....I have a weakness for painted nails.....especially when they are the terminating point on such a long, shapely set of legs and perfectionly curvaceous body such as yours!!) You are incredibly hot, mouth watering and stunning. Thank you for sharing your erotic photography....may I add my voice to the tumultuous cacophony and chant for a swift and plentiful encore? Breath taking!

Thanks Owl.. I'm not sure how I appeared innocent in anything I've posted but I'll take it :) That voice of yours might have been the tipping point for the post that will be up momentarily.

Rare work from home day fun

I forgot how much more fun the attire can be when you work from home ;)

Last edited:
So fucking hot baby...nipples fully erect nice
Must be soaked...hmmm wonder what you are doing? Probably not work :)

I forgot how much more fun the attire can be when you work from home ;)

Absolutely delectable! And it's the way you smile like a sweet little girl that looks so innocent....you exude a quiet air of playfulness that translates to innocence in my eyes. There is nothing wrong with it (it looks sexy as FUCK on you!) and I would wager once I got close enough to take you in my arms and suck one of those perky nipples into my mouth or pinch it between my fingers, lifting your breast off your chest for a good solid shaking, your innocence would be replaced by a wanton woman who knows what she wants and will stop at nothing to get it. You have a shapely, scrumptious body that I would adore licking, kissing, nibbling, exploring, biting, caressing, stroking, spanking and using in a multitude of ways that would leave you spent, sweaty, sticky and breathless. Your home-work attire is incredibly arousing...but then, dressing you in a burlap bag would give said sack the appearance of a glittering evening gown. You are beautiful and sexy...a rare and dangerous combination. Thank you for sharing....I'd be happy to evaluate your work clothes or bed clothes or play ensemble anytime you wish to gather an outside opinion....stunning shots!

So fucking hot baby...nipples fully erect nice
Must be soaked...hmmm wonder what you are doing? Probably not work :)

Can't imagine what I was possibly doing ;)

Hello Tigerlily3,. Lovely pictures what bit I see!☺😋

Thanks so much MissJeane!!!

Absolutely delectable! !

You are way too charming!! Thank you!

Beautiful ;)

So sexy!!!

Definitely a perk! Gorgeous smile too!

Thank you all!!

Absolutely gorgeous. Do you take home appointments?

The local police might have some issues with those kinds of appointments. Just a guess. Maybe I'll ask one and see what they say :)

I could go for a little work from home action right now myself.

Glad I'm not the only one - again!!

You have a beautiful smile, and a amazing body

Thank you!

Those nipples need so much loving !!:devil:

Yes they are incredibly demanding!! Such divas.

mmmmm, looks like you need a massage from that hard at home work;)

Wolfking with the excellent ideas as always. If you're volunteering come on over anytime ;)

Beautiful

Thank you (again)!!

As much as your body is killing me...I fricking love your smile. One of the best I have ever seen here. Thanks for sharing your beauty with us.;)

Back