Six Letter Post Office

rescue

(We pretty much work in English in this game. I don't think kesuar has found its way into English from Palauan yet, but it sounds good. Do you know which crab it specifically refers to?)

Palau's (other) official language is English and the term shows up in their (English) writeups on overfishing. I figure that's good enough. As far as I know kesaur IS the kind of crab, but I'm not an expert on Pleocyemata.

Mostly I just wanted to escape from the 'qu' pair.

recure.

Palau's (other) official language is English and the term shows up in their (English) writeups on overfishing. I figure that's good enough. As far as I know kesaur IS the kind of crab, but I'm not an expert on Pleocyemata.

recure.

recurs

recure.

That's good enough for me - the more words, the more fun. But do you know the Linnean Genus and species?

Any help from you, Mer?

secure

That's good enough for me - the more words, the more fun. But do you know the Linnean Genus and species?

Any help from you, Mer?

secure

That cursed scientific nomenclature! I've never heard of a kesuar, I'm afraid. Tried Googling and came up only with kesar, I'm afraid, and mostly that's not denoting a crab. :kiss::rose::kiss:

Back