Sissy

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the looks of your avatar...

wish I could get the perfect tuck but my thing is to short and my dangles are disgustingly large and will not stay up. Ug

4ypiam,
From the looks of your avatar, you are just as appealing as any fully tucked gurl I've seen.
You are obliged to take that as a compliment, as I am your elder. :D
Rags

Does T girl count as sissy?

What a nite! Eating steak, gay bar, lezzie bar, nite clue, couch dance from young cutie who let us suck her nips..

Off to her place, sucking and fucking til 2. Cant do her in mish for some reason; she says my cock too big, yet she rides cowgirl like a champ and loves deep pounding doggy. Even tho on HRT, her cute lil cock got hard enough for me to suck for a lovely change of pace....

What a nite! Eating steak, gay bar, lezzie bar, nite clue, couch dance from young cutie who let us suck her nips..

Off to her place, sucking and fucking til 2. Cant do her in mish for some reason; she says my cock too big, yet she rides cowgirl like a champ and loves deep pounding doggy. Even tho on HRT, her cute lil cock got hard enough for me to suck for a lovely change of pace....

Way to go, Coach! :kiss:

mmmm so hot. Would love to unlock you and see how big and hard my slutty mouth can make you.

Gurls, what are your favorite songs that make you all ready to be dressed up and eager to play with guys, girls or other sissies? Just curious to see the answers..:)

I've been working on a sissy story the past couple of days. It's difficult to avoid falling into the mire of cuckold fantasy, but it's still fun! :heart:

Do all sissies desire a cuckold situation? It does seem to naturally go together with sissy crossdressing. 💋

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back