Sissy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a caption pic I made a while ago... hope someone likes it!

Attachments

• Resize of Helen and Chloe.jpg
    Resize of Helen and Chloe.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 0
Going to school.

tumblr_ox9mouIj2F1vko0kpo1_540.jpg

Does it work?

Here's a caption pic I made a while ago... hope someone likes it!

That was entertaining. Maybe next time she'll get so worked up she will strip her own clothes off, join him on the bed, pull his panties aside, & sit on that cock. Whew! Hot, hot, hot!

That was entertaining. Maybe next time she'll get so worked up she will strip her own clothes off, join him on the bed, pull his panties aside, & sit on that cock. Whew! Hot, hot, hot!

That caption pic I made was inspired by a conversation I had with my wife (gf) many years ago. It was related by her college friend about another girl at their college - she'd gone home to find her bf in her basque, stockings and suspenders. The gasps of outrage from these attractive young women is partly to blame for why I love to wear femme lingerie, bras, panties, holdups, heels... I imagine being dressed like that in front of young women, and it makes me erect. 💋

That caption pic I made was inspired by a conversation I had with my wife (gf) many years ago. It was related by her college friend about another girl at their college - she'd gone home to find her bf in her basque, stockings and suspenders. The gasps of outrage from these attractive young women is partly to blame for why I love to wear femme lingerie, bras, panties, holdups, heels... I imagine being dressed like that in front of young women, and it makes me erect. 💋

I would love to be caught like that; then enslaved as a sissy by them..such bliss!:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back