Sissy Fantasies

Omg if I could find someone who looked like that I'd keep my hand on that ass too!! Biggest turn on there is....
Working the tip of my finger inside that tight hole, feeling her pretty mouth freeze around my cock as her little hole adjusts to my finger. Hearing her moan in pleasure as I push the rest of my throbbing dick into her mouth.

Working the tip of my finger inside that tight hole, feeling her pretty mouth freeze around my cock as her little hole adjusts to my finger. Hearing her moan in pleasure as I push the rest of my throbbing dick into her mouth.
I’M moaning in pleasure feeling your hard dick throbbing in my mouth. Can’t wait for you to start pouring your white cream onto my tongue.

I’M moaning in pleasure feeling your hard dick throbbing in my mouth. Can’t wait for you to start pouring your white cream onto my tongue.
I’m controlling the rhythm that you’re taking my swollen shaft with one fist full of hair and now two fingers in your tight little asshole. Your nubile young body is seesawing, on the backstroke you feel you’re hungry little hole suck up my two fingers until my knuckles slap against your wet ass. on the downstroke, you feel my swollen length, rushed through your lips and stretch your jaw until the tip of my rigid cock slams against the back of your throat.

Back