Dominant new neighbor forces you to become his sissy girlfriend?

This is a hot scenario and i can relate since Ive encountered similar situations. Trust me @CurtGiles46, once you put on that lingerie and become this mans sissy, you wont be straight anymore. Especially if the man has a decent cock and knows how to treat his sissy with just the right amount of dominance and tenderness. After awhile, you'll be writing him notes asking when you can come over and please his desires. And then after hes got you under his spell, it be even hotter if he invites a few more of his friends and your privy to enjoy several cocks at the same time. Or even another hot scenario is if he has his wife join and you get to taste the sweet juices of his wifes pussy on his cock and they turn you into their sex slave. Your mouth will be used to lick and suck anywhere they desire, especially each others assholes. Think about that! licking his asshole as he fucks his wife(or GF). After shes been filled with his seed, she grasps your face and buries it in her pussy demanding you clean her up good of the mess you caused her husband to make from licking his ass.

Alas, im getting carried away. Sorry folks….
SIGN ME UP - I'M ALL IN FOR THIS SCENARIO!!!

Oh, I LOVE this fantasy. I've had this one in the back of my head for years based on two real things. I saw a picture of a young guy, full make-up, hair grown out, dressed in lingerie, flat chested, curvy butt, very pretty, but wearing cuffs, and a collar chained to something with a very "I've been kidnapped and feminized, please help me" look. And once I was paid to housesit a VERY expensive house in college by a female friend. The next door neighbor was a beefy, scary looking guy who seemed to ALWAYS be checking me out when I was leaving, hanging out on the balcony or in and around the backyard pool. And by the way, I found it he was a doctor! So, my fantasy was that one dark night, he crept into the bedroom I was sleeping naked in, of course, and gags me with my own underwear from the floor before tying me up and securing the dirty underwear with a tie around my head. As muffled screams squeak out he stuffs me into a big storage tub with wheels. He locks me in it and just rolls me next door into his home. When he finally opens the tub, I realize I'm in a small furnished room. He pulls the tie down and pulls my droolly underwear out of my mouth. I scream my head off but he just smiles and strokes my face. "God, you are so fucking cute. I can't wait to get to work on you. Oh, and feel free to let it all out, my basement is sound proof." He bends down for a second he quickly slams a heavy cloth over my mouth and nose. "Yes, just keep struggling. It will make the choloform work faster. When you wake up, you'll be your best self. Why you'll be a whole new girl." Ultimately, I drift off as the fumes overpower me. When I finally wake up, I am groggy and a little sick. I roll on my side and am confronted with a wall mirror. I don't even recognize myself. I'm wearing a long haired wig, full make-up, a lacy padded bra, and lacy crotchless panties with my cock dangling out of the hole. I stare at the reflection of my cock but I don't know what I'm seeing, I finally get up the nerve to look at my crotch and I realize what is dangling is my thick cock smashed and stuffed into a pink cock cage. I try to get up off the bed, but realize my wrists and ankles are strapped loosely to the bed. The neighbor is standing over me. "Oh, I saw you on the camera. You're up." I start to cry. "What are you doing to me? Why? Why are you doing this?" He smiles as he rubs my new nub of a cock. "Baby because I see the girl that you are meant to be and I'm gonna get you there." I start to panic. "What?! Please just just let me go. I swear I won't tell anyone." He laughed again. "That's what all you little hotties say. But when I'm done with you. You'll see that you were meant to be a fucking hot sissy." I stare in disbelief. "You can't do this! I'll be missed. People will look for me!" He aggressively flips me on my side and starts to rub my ass. "What?! Oh that college kid that Sara said she hired. Oh he never showed up. You know how unreliable they are. Probably found a piece of ass and is held up in a basement somewhere." He then slips his big thumb between the lace underwear and begins rubbing on my anus. "You see we have the whole summer together. It usually always takes around three months. I've already started you on hormones, which will help those hips widen and you tits grow. Then," as he shoved his thick thumb up my ass and starting moving it in a circle, "we work on turning your asshole into a proper pussy." He pulled it out of me gently. "And finally, I will teach you obedience." He then shoved that now dirty thumb deep between my lips. "You will learn to be the girl of your dreams and mine. And if you do a good job, maybe I won't need to remove anything to make you completely compliant." He reached between my legs and squeezed both of my balls hard. And that's when I knew that I had no choice but to be turned into a sissy by my nasty neighbor by the end of summer.

This is a hot scenario and i can relate since Ive encountered similar situations. Trust me @CurtGiles46, once you put on that lingerie and become this mans sissy, you wont be straight anymore. Especially if the man has a decent cock and knows how to treat his sissy with just the right amount of dominance and tenderness. After awhile, you'll be writing him notes asking when you can come over and please his desires. And then after hes got you under his spell, it be even hotter if he invites a few more of his friends and your privy to enjoy several cocks at the same time. Or even another hot scenario is if he has his wife join and you get to taste the sweet juices of his wifes pussy on his cock and they turn you into their sex slave. Your mouth will be used to lick and suck anywhere they desire, especially each others assholes. Think about that! licking his asshole as he fucks his wife(or GF). After shes been filled with his seed, she grasps your face and buries it in her pussy demanding you clean her up good of the mess you caused her husband to make from licking his ass.

Alas, im getting carried away. Sorry folks….
Speaking from personal experience?

Oh, I LOVE this fantasy. I've had this one in the back of my head for years based on two real things. I saw a picture of a young guy, full make-up, hair grown out, dressed in lingerie, flat chested, curvy butt, very pretty, but wearing cuffs, and a collar chained to something with a very "I've been kidnapped and feminized, please help me" look. And once I was paid to housesit a VERY expensive house in college by a female friend. The next door neighbor was a beefy, scary looking guy who seemed to ALWAYS be checking me out when I was leaving, hanging out on the balcony or in and around the backyard pool. And by the way, I found it he was a doctor! So, my fantasy was that one dark night, he crept into the bedroom I was sleeping naked in, of course, and gags me with my own underwear from the floor before tying me up and securing the dirty underwear with a tie around my head. As muffled screams squeak out he stuffs me into a big storage tub with wheels. He locks me in it and just rolls me next door into his home. When he finally opens the tub, I realize I'm in a small furnished room. He pulls the tie down and pulls my droolly underwear out of my mouth. I scream my head off but he just smiles and strokes my face. "God, you are so fucking cute. I can't wait to get to work on you. Oh, and feel free to let it all out, my basement is sound proof." He bends down for a second he quickly slams a heavy cloth over my mouth and nose. "Yes, just keep struggling. It will make the choloform work faster. When you wake up, you'll be your best self. Why you'll be a whole new girl." Ultimately, I drift off as the fumes overpower me. When I finally wake up, I am groggy and a little sick. I roll on my side and am confronted with a wall mirror. I don't even recognize myself. I'm wearing a long haired wig, full make-up, a lacy padded bra, and lacy crotchless panties with my cock dangling out of the hole. I stare at the reflection of my cock but I don't know what I'm seeing, I finally get up the nerve to look at my crotch and I realize what is dangling is my thick cock smashed and stuffed into a pink cock cage. I try to get up off the bed, but realize my wrists and ankles are strapped loosely to the bed. The neighbor is standing over me. "Oh, I saw you on the camera. You're up." I start to cry. "What are you doing to me? Why? Why are you doing this?" He smiles as he rubs my new nub of a cock. "Baby because I see the girl that you are meant to be and I'm gonna get you there." I start to panic. "What?! Please just just let me go. I swear I won't tell anyone." He laughed again. "That's what all you little hotties say. But when I'm done with you. You'll see that you were meant to be a fucking hot sissy." I stare in disbelief. "You can't do this! I'll be missed. People will look for me!" He aggressively flips me on my side and starts to rub my ass. "What?! Oh that college kid that Sara said she hired. Oh he never showed up. You know how unreliable they are. Probably found a piece of ass and is held up in a basement somewhere." He then slips his big thumb between the lace underwear and begins rubbing on my anus. "You see we have the whole summer together. It usually always takes around three months. I've already started you on hormones, which will help those hips widen and you tits grow. Then," as he shoved his thick thumb up my ass and starting moving it in a circle, "we work on turning your asshole into a proper pussy." He pulled it out of me gently. "And finally, I will teach you obedience." He then shoved that now dirty thumb deep between my lips. "You will learn to be the girl of your dreams and mine. And if you do a good job, maybe I won't need to remove anything to make you completely compliant." He reached between my legs and squeezed both of my balls hard. And that's when I knew that I had no choice but to be turned into a sissy by my nasty neighbor by the end of summer.

That is so hot. Got me very hot and bothered... I wish I was the victim in that story... mmmmm

Amazing....I want!

I consider myself straight, but one of my fantasies is that a dominant new male neighbor forces me to become his sissy girlfriend.

In the beginning, he leaves notes on my car telling me to come over to his house any night this week. Even in the notes his personality is strong. For some reason, I do what he says.

When I come over to his house, he convinces me to nude model for him. He takes photos.

He invites me into his bedroom and says for me to look on the bed, it’s a black bra and panty set. I put them on. He brings me back to the living room and takes more photos of me now feminized.

Because I’ve already submitted to him this much, I have lost all remaining will power of my own. It’s now easy for him to turn me into what he had planned on from the beginning: I will be his sissy girlfriend.
lets dm about this

Back