Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
you taste so good my love, would love to lick and finger you to another orgasm

*...thinks it's time to let twist take me from behind with his fingers and tongue. Lies face down across the table with my buttocks up. Then I kneel, raising myself on my arms, resting on my elbows so that twist gets access between my partially spread thighs :)...*

*...thinks it's time to let twist take me from behind with his fingers and tongue. Lies face down across the table with my buttocks up. Then I kneel, raising myself on my arms, resting on my elbows so that twist gets access between my partially spread thighs :)...*

mmm what a view and scent of you as I lean down and start kissing and licking your inner thighs tasting your juices that have dripped down. My hands on you cheeks and spreading them to give me better access as well as to tease you. Then spreading your lips so my lips and tongue can suck and lick you.

mmm what a view and scent of you as I lean down and start kissing and licking your inner thighs tasting your juices that have dripped down. My hands on you cheeks and spreading them to give me better access as well as to tease you. Then spreading your lips so my lips and tongue can suck and lick you.

*...feeling twist exploring my thighs, licking and tasting all the way to my creamy wet yOni. Thinking to myself, "it is his for the taking...he made it happen." I feel his hands spreading me and his exploring tongue in my open flower...Mmm...feels so good...*

Oh shit Sienna my kid is awake - I hate to interrupt things but I gotta see whats up :(

*...has a mother, I think Rob should concentrate on his domestic duties now :)...*

*...feeling twist exploring my thighs, licking and tasting all the way to my creamy wet yOni. Thinking to myself, "it is his for the taking...he made it happen." I feel his hands spreading me and his exploring tongue in my open flower...Mmm...feels so good...*

taking your outer lips into my mouth and sucking on them, tasting your musky scent, feeling your wetness on my face as I rub my face along your yOni. Then wetting my fingers to slide slowly inside your wet love tunnel, feeling the warmth and softness of it as my tongue moves up to tease your clit. Being so close to your yOni has my cock stirring and getting harder.

taking your outer lips into my mouth and sucking on them, tasting your musky scent, feeling your wetness on my face as I rub my face along your yOni. Then wetting my fingers to slide slowly inside your wet love tunnel, feeling the warmth and softness of it as my tongue moves up to tease your clit. Being so close to your yOni has my cock stirring and getting harder.

*...my clit is still sensative from my last big orgasmic release and inside of my vagina reacts to your finger by tightening up. I kegel automatically, releasing more foamy juices... the feeling sending shivers through my spine, I begin to tremble once more with a tiny orgasm... moaning softly...*

*...my clit is still sensative from my last big orgasmic release and inside of my vagina reacts to your finger by tightening up. I kegel automatically, releasing more foamy juices... the feeling sending shivers through my spine, I begin to tremble once more with a tiny orgasm... moaning softly...*

feeling your body jerk when my tongue touches your clit and then seeing more of your juices dripping out so I start licking them up as much as I can. Mmmm, you taste so good as my fingers thrust in and out of your wet yOni, curling them up to touch your g-spot and intensify your orgasm

feeling your body jerk when my tongue touches your clit and then seeing more of your juices dripping out so I start licking them up as much as I can. Mmmm, you taste so good as my fingers thrust in and out of your wet yOni, curling them up to touch your g-spot and intensify your orgasm

*...making me cum even more with your fingers and tongue playing, the scent of my sex gets distinctively stronger and more tastier (no doubt). The ongoing orgasmic waves making my nipples harden against the cool of the wooden table top...*

Oh yes... I am going to cum again soon my love...Mmm

*...making me cum even more with your fingers and tongue playing, the scent of my sex gets distinctively stronger and more tastier (no doubt). The ongoing orgasmic waves making my nipples harden against the cool of the wooden table top...*

Oh yes... I am going to cum again soon my love...Mmm

suddenly I can't take it any more and stand up and slide my hard cock deep inside you, enjoying your slippery wet juices as my cock thrusts in all the way. Holding your hips I move quicker, thrusting deeper and feeling your juices rinning out

suddenly I can't take it any more and stand up and slide my hard cock deep inside you, enjoying your slippery wet juices as my cock thrusts in all the way. Holding your hips I move quicker, thrusting deeper and feeling your juices rinning out

*...slipping from the table, my legs apart to allow you to enter me with your enraged hardness. I begin to breathe heavily and gasp whilst raising my head screaming with pure ectastic pleasure. I am so sensative all over that every single nerve tingles in my body. While you are thrusting, I release a continual steady stream of love juice and contents of my bladder uncontrollably. The amazing high of my orgasm makes me almost cry out...*

Oooooooooh fffffffffffffuck yeah!!! Ooooh ... more... more...Oooooooooh fuck yeah!!!

*...I feel you thrusting hard into me... unable to make you stop I ride the massive wave of pleasurable feelings you give to me...*

*...slipping from the table, my legs apart to allow you to enter me with your enraged hardness. I begin to breathe heavily and gasp whilst raising my head screaming with pure ectastic pleasure. I am so sensative all over that every single nerve tingles in my body. While you are thrusting, I release a continual steady stream of love juice and contents of my bladder uncontrollably. The amazing high of my orgasm makes me almost cry out...*

Oooooooooh fffffffffffffuck yeah!!! Ooooh ... more... more...Oooooooooh fuck yeah!!!

*...I feel you thrusting hard into me... unable to make you stop I ride the massive wave of pleasurable feelings you give to me...*

I release one hand from your hips and drag it up and down your sexy back as you cry out. Hearing your moans and cries as well as your heavy breathing I know you're close again and reach down to rub your clit to help you reach your orgasm

I release one hand from your hips and drag it up and down your sexy back as you cry out. Hearing your moans and cries as well as your heavy breathing I know you're close again and reach down to rub your clit to help you reach your orgasm

*...already over the edge and unable to take more, I move your fingers from my clit. My body in full spasm already has I try to gain my breath, but the orgasmic waves have taken over now. My legs begin to get numb while you still thrust into me... grabbing the table...unable to speak or scream out any more, I just moan with the pleasurable vibes running through my body...*

*...soon I feel a calmness take over my body while I tremble...we stand in a pool of my juices on the ceramic tiling...and still I feel you thrusting into me...*

*...already over the edge and unable to take more, I move your fingers from my clit. My body in full spasm already has I try to gain my breath, but the orgasmic waves have taken over now. My legs begin to get numb while you still thrust into me... grabbing the table...unable to speak or scream out any more, I just moan with the pleasurable vibes running through my body...*

*...soon I feel a calmness take over my body while I tremble...we stand in a pool of my juices on the ceramic tiling...and still I feel you thrusting into me...*

I feel your body tremble and drag my hands along your legs and ass. Feeling your body spasm and gripping my cock feels so good that I grab your hips again and thrust deep once more before yelling out that I'm going to cum

I feel your body tremble and drag my hands along your legs and ass. Feeling your body spasm and gripping my cock feels so good that I grab your hips again and thrust deep once more before yelling out that I'm going to cum

*...grabbing the table with both hands now, I look back at you has your thrusting gets faster and faster. I feel you trembling and hear you moaning. Eventually, you hold your breath and I feel a warmth inside has you release what little spunk you have left. I can now turn and hold you tightly in my arms...*

:heart: :heart:

*...grabbing the table with both hands now, I look back at you has you thrusting faster and faster. I feel you trembling and hear you moaning. Eventually, you hold your breath and I feel a warmth inside has you release what little spunk you have left. I can now turn and hold you tightly in my arms...*

:heart: :heart:

Feeling so amazingly satisfied and full of love for you after such a hot, sexy time with you. I see you turn and feel you wrap your arms around me as I kiss you deeply on your lips tasting our love juices on your lips. Holding you close I lead us to the couch where we can relax and continue kissing and holding each other.

Feeling so amazingly satisfied and full of love for you after such a hot, sexy time with you. I see you turn and feel you wrap your arms around me as I kiss you deeply on your lips tasting our love juices on your lips. Holding you close I lead us to the couch where we can relax and continue kissing and holding each other.

*...sitting beside you has we kiss passionately. The taste of sex on our lips makes the kiss even more exciting. Not wanting to stop, we begin to tongue play and bite each others lips... I teach you the sapphic kiss :) The kiss that is just like and part of making love between two women :) Mmm... feels so intense...*

I hope you enjoyed that twist my love? ;) :kiss::kiss: :heart:

*...sitting beside you has we kiss passionately. The taste of sex on our lips makes the kiss even more exciting. Not wanting to stop, we begin to tongue play and bite each others lips... I teach you the sapphic kiss :) The kiss that is just like and part of making love between two women :) Mmm... feels so intense...*

mmm, wow yes I love that you teach me the sapphic kiss and that we share that intense kiss between us making our love that much deeper.

I very much enjoyed that as I always do with you love, you are amazing and oh so sexy. :kiss::heart::rose:

and a very happy Mother's day to you although it's not really Mother's day there I'll wish it to you anyway :) :rose::rose::rose:

mmm, wow yes I love that you teach me the sapphic kiss and that we share that intense kiss between us making our love that much deeper.

I very much enjoyed that as I always do with you love, you are amazing and oh so sexy. :kiss::heart::rose:

*...puts my finger to your lips...* Shhh... it's 08:15 Sunday morning here :) There is someone upstairs I need to deal with ;)

So, I'm going to grab a shower and... well, you know what happens :)

And, hopefully afterwards I can get a nap before dinner :)

See you later ;) :kiss::heart:

*...puts my finger to your lips...* Shhh... it's 08:15 Sunday morning here :) There is someone upstairs I need to deal with ;)

So, I'm going to grab a shower and... well, you know what happens :)

And, hopefully afterwards I can get a nap before dinner :)

See you later ;) :kiss::heart:

I hope you have a wonderful time in the shower and then waking up TRT ;)

Talk to you later my love :kiss::heart:

Wow - jealous here. but then i am a long way away!

:D

Hope you are well Si. :rose::rose:

I was going to say "Get a room, you two!"..but I was enjoying it so much I didn't get it out. The voyeur in me was too strong.

Besides, this IS the room!

:)

With due deference to AB Paterson

Once a jolly swagman camped by a billabong
Under the shade of a coolibah tree,
And he sang as he watched and waited 'til his billy boiled
"You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me"

ChorusWaltzing Matilda, Waltzing Matilda
"You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me"
And he sang as he watched and waited 'til his billy boiled,
"You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me".

You're making me bloody homesick here swaggie!

:)

SHAQUE
D'AMOUR

LoveForYou.jpg

Go To The Latest Thread Updates Instantly...

Sienna's Music Lounge

16th Apr

23rd Apr

26th Apr
2nd May
TODAY

coolasmacks ~ Sienna on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back