Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_luxaz8WkSc1qzq5nno1_400.gif

Mmmmm...this one caught my attention. Would love to be doing that right now:devil:

Omg! Hot pic!!!
Love doing that. And she's clothed. Makes me think they are on a beach somewhere and they start talking. She pulls down his pants and they keep talking while her hands are moving..

Omg! Hot pic!!!
Love doing that. And she's clothed. Makes me think they are on a beach somewhere and they start talking. She pulls down his pants and they keep talking while her hands are moving..

He's not talking after she starts doing that trust me

My greetings to all on this fairly-good Tuesday evening. Got another story done and plan to write a new one for LIT. The sinus infection seems to be gone (knock wood) and my latest 2 stories both posted. The ONLY bad thing about today is that I am in excrutiating pain in both shoulders. Even the Oxycontin isn't denting it.

If anyone is interested in a warm, intelligent story, I just watched a video from ABC news (from 20/20, I thin) called "Your Mom Does What for a Living?" It was a profile on adult actress Savanna Samson and I was truly impressed by her.

BrettJ

Author / Likes Intelligent & Sensual Women / Sensualist

He's not talking after she starts doing that trust me

Yeah but to watch his eyes as they glaze over. Maybe try to focus on conversation. But the head keeps falling back and the lids keep closing.

To be devient she could try talking about something important. What they are going to do about dinner, about work, anything to watch those eyes loose focus

My greetings to all on this fairly-good Tuesday evening. Got another story done and plan to write a new one for LIT. The sinus infection seems to be gone (knock wood) and my latest 2 stories both posted. The ONLY bad thing about today is that I am in excrutiating pain in both shoulders. Even the Oxycontin isn't denting it.

If anyone is interested in a warm, intelligent story, I just watched a video from ABC news (from 20/20, I thin) called "Your Mom Does What for a Living?" It was a profile on adult actress Savanna Samson and I was truly impressed by her.

BrettJ

Author / Likes Intelligent & Sensual Women / Sensualist

Hi Brett, congrats on the stories I'll be checking them out. It's also good news that the sinus infection is gone for now and good luck with the pain in your shoulders.

Interesting story on Savanna and will have to check it out.

Yeah but to watch his eyes as they glaze over. Maybe try to focus on conversation. But the head keeps falling back and the lids keep closing.

To be devient she could try talking about something important. What they are going to do about dinner, about work, anything to watch those eyes loose focus

It wouldn't work on me.

That would be funny but he wouldn't be able to focus on anything but you rubbing his cock and how quickly you are going to get him off.

It would be the definition of "you said what" after he came :)

Thanks Twist and good evening to you as well. I thought the darned writings would never show up, but they did - once again, I'm getting nice compliments. On another thread, a fellow author and I discussed our writing (he has also worked for my company and has started again through my aegis) and I told him even were my career to end, I'd still write here. I believe most artists just have to create, we can't stop the process.

BrettJ in Canada

Thanks Twist and good evening to you as well. I thought the darned writings would never show up, but they did - once again, I'm getting nice compliments. On another thread, a fellow author and I discussed our writing (he has also worked for my company and has started again through my aegis) and I told him even were my career to end, I'd still write here. I believe most artists just have to create, we can't stop the process.

BrettJ in Canada

That's great Brett

Wish I had more to talk about. Save for writing, it's going to be a quiet week for me. I see Avengers is making big bucks overseas. I'm going in a few weeks, once the furor dies down. I bet it'll be terrific, all the clips I've seen have been.

BrettJ in Canada

Wish I had more to talk about. Save for writing, it's going to be a quiet week for me. I see Avengers is making big bucks overseas. I'm going in a few weeks, once the furor dies down. I bet it'll be terrific, all the clips I've seen have been.

BrettJ in Canada

i cant wait either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back