Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh now that is just a yummy video. thanks;):p

Thank you, Lorraine. I did!!

Frustratingly I've not yet seen the ending :(

The first time I watched this afternoon I could'nt stop myself from my wandering fingers. Before I knew it I was unzipping my jeans and begin playing. The more the vid went on the more I became aroused and I was only a third the way through when I came and then had to go and clean myself up :D
Then this evening I tried to watch it again with a cooler head and five mins before the end my son unexpectedly came home :eek: Fortunately the door was locked and he had to knock but it was a close call ;)
That movie seems to be cursed for me :)

The first time I watched this afternoon I could'nt stop myself from my wandering fingers. Before I knew it I was unzipping my jeans and begin playing. The more the vid went on the more I became aroused and I was only a third the way through when I came and then had to go and clean myself up :D
Then this evening I tried to watch it again with a cooler head and five mins before the end my son unexpectedly came home :eek: Fortunately the door was locked and he had to knock but it was a close call ;)

Perhaps if you could have someone restrain you while you watched, you'd make it to the end. I could offer ...

Good evening Loungers!

I hope everyone had a good day. Finally home from work and getting ready to fix something resembling dinner.

Not sure where you left of last night. I left at biting. If we're still on "B's", I offer up ball licking, as a prelude to the letter "C".

Umm ball licking. Nice, shaved smooth. Healed skin. Warm to lick, suck, nibble, bite, and tongue. Yep a favorite thing to do.

B for bondage
Personally I think I suffer from a mild form of claustrophobia and the idea of my body being restricted I find slightly abhorrent, howeverthat doesn't mean that I would not be willing to tie someone who enjoys it :)

I would love to contribute more to the subject but I''m a bit tied up at the moment :D

I will be fully online in approx 1hr 40mins time to continue with the fantasy/fetish adult discussion.
But in the meantime I'd like to share this - 3 very beautiful sapphic girls...

Three-way lesbian ass licking

Enjoy :rose:

(((Lorraine))) thank you for the yummy video and I'm laughing at your bad luck with watching it. Hopefully you'll be able to finish it soon ;)

Hello other loungers.

B for bondage
Personally I think I suffer from a mild form of claustrophobia and the idea of my body being restricted I find slightly abhorrent, howeverthat doesn't mean that I would not be willing to tie someone who enjoys it :)

I would love to contribute more to the subject but I''m a bit tied up at the moment :D

Tied up by anyone we know?

Oh boy Bondage...

Well... I think I have made some of my predilections know. I will let a man tie me up if mood warrants. I will happily tie a man or woman up.

I don't need all the beautiful, and fantastically artfull knots. To me it's more about the submission and trust.

Oh boy Bondage...

Well... I think I have made some of my predilections know. I will let a man tie me up if mood warrants. I will happily tie a man or woman up.

I don't need all the beautiful, and fantastically artfull knots. To me it's more about the submission and trust.

I think walock could contribute more to this topic if he was here :D

Oh boy Bondage...

Exactly!

I don't have much experience with it but I dated one woman that talked about it so we went to the toy store to look for restraints and bought some that hook under the bed. We tried them out and it was a lot of fun and she really was into it. Otherwise I've done the holding the hands above the head thing with some women and they like that too but nothing too intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back