Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're always nice to newbies :)

I know :) I was joking :kiss: ... I think he joined the "lurkers"... shame really...

RoseTrellis.jpg

Exactly VIPER :) I don't understand why so many people don't drop in and say "Hi", share their feelings about us and themselves and just have a FUN time ;) :kiss:

RoseTrellis.jpg

Last time I shared my feeling about a hostess it landed in her hair! :devil:

"WEG"

Exactly VIPER :) I don't understand why so many people don't drop in and say "Hi", share their feelings about us and themselves and just have a FUN time ;) :kiss:

RoseTrellis.jpg

I think people are shy and I remember when I first started it was a little intimidating to post in a public forum but you made it easier and I was able to adapt luckily ;)

and I'm sure he's very appreciative of your care of him. Plus it's very good for you too so it's a win win ;)

Therapy ? Why?
I just like sex during the day and outdoors if I can :p

He is a victim of life's stresses JW and resting in my care at the moment :) The family medical practitioner refered him to a psychiatrist. He thinks he had a nervous breakdown. But, I don't want to get into too many details on that.

Yes, he and I still get it on OK, twist... thank heavens!! :kiss:

RoseTrellis.jpg

He is a victim of life's stresses JW and resting in my care at the moment :) The family medical practioner refered him to a psychiatrist. He thinks he had a nervous breakdown. But, I don't want to get into too many details on that.

Yes, he and I still get it on OK, twist... thank heavens!! :kiss:

RoseTrellis.jpg

I know you do and it is good for you ;) :kiss:

*...finds it incredible when I'm a psychologist and my hubby has to visit a psyhiatrist...hard to grasp...*

Don't take it personally, it's for the best for the both of you and you get to enjoy the fun with him ;). :rose:

Yes :) Anyhow, that is all family stuff :) This place is about FUN :) :kiss:

It is about fun but still a place to discuss whatever you want. If something is bothering you then it's more difficult to have fun but if you get it off your chest so to speak, then you're more open to having fun ;)

Kisses are fun my sweet Sienna! :kiss:

It is about fun but still a place to discuss whatever you want. If something is bothering you then it's more difficult to have fun but if you get it off your chest so to speak, then you're more open to having fun ;)

You Know I do :heart:

Should I be jealous that Sienna Never asked for Nakie of me?

Don't be jealous VIPER my love :) Both of you PM me with pics ;)

*...agrees with twist, pouring the final drop of wine into my glass...*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back