Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone:)
attachment.php
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything is still buried under layers of snow here. No daffodils or any such thing. Freaking cold and white and I'm sick of both.

Still writing though.

BrettJ - edging back to normal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi scot ;) :kiss: :D

There are daffodils in full bloom here:D & no snow.....MMMmm, as I take a sip of Captain Apple Jack brandy;)

btw: Sienna you look very studious in your new glasses.

Healthy! That is the good word for the day. Check back in tomorrow as it may change. [laughs]

And what is your good word for the day? :D

Hey Grl :)

So on a healthy day today? Will you be burning a few calories too? ;)

My word for the day s "Sunlounger" :D

No bad. :)

I have been sick for weeks. The damn thing kept boomeranging on me. Drove me nucking futs! [laughs]

So what are you getting up to? Other than apparently enjoying warm weather.

Well I'm super glad you're over it :D

I'm going to the beach, trying to learn to surf, doing a Carpentry Course at Uni and working two jobs.....phew!!!!

How about you?

Well I'm super glad you're over it :D

I'm going to the beach, trying to learn to surf, doing a Carpentry Course at Uni and working two jobs.....phew!!!!

How about you?

Wow! Not as much as you. [laughs]

Balancing home and family and job search and some writing. yeah.... um... wow. I suck :eek:

Oh! But I am planning a garden! And getting ready to break out the power tools for the upcoming warm weather! Does that make me more interesting?
*she says desperately* :rolleyes:

Wow! Not as much as you. [laughs]

Balancing home and family and job search and some writing. yeah.... um... wow. I suck :eek:

Oh! But I am planning a garden! And getting ready to break out the power tools for the upcoming warm weather! Does that make me more interesting?
*she says desperately* :rolleyes:

Well the balancing act is more than enough for heaps of people!!!!

Oooooo so you're a Landscaper? Cooooooooool!!!

Well the balancing act is more than enough for heaps of people!!!!

Oooooo so you're a Landscaper? Cooooooooool!!!

I am a wannabe landscaper. Hubby accuses me of having a black thumb. :(

The only thing I do well with are things that can be planted and left alone. Think cacti. Although come to think of it, I think I did kill a cactus once. :eek:

I am a wannabe landscaper. Hubby accuses me of having a black thumb. :(

The only thing I do well with are things that can be planted and left alone. Think cacti. Although come to think of it, I think I did kill a cactus once. :eek:

You killed a Cactus?? Isn't that like impossible? He he kudos to you, that's an achievement :D

You killed a Cactus?? Isn't that like impossible? He he kudos to you, that's an achievement :D

I will admit it took a little work, but I am now #1 on the Most Wanted Plant Killers. Hubby refuses to even buy me flowers. Claims they commit suicide as soon as he turns into the driveway. :(

I will admit it took a little work, but I am now #1 on the Most Wanted Plant Killers. Hubby refuses to even buy me flowers. Claims they commit suicide as soon as he turns into the driveway. :(

Oh my! as much as it made me laugh as a great hubby excuse thats a dreadful thing to say :eek:

Forgive me but that did make me laugh :eek:

Yeah but its all good really :) how about you, good day/night/whatever time it is there... I haven't perved at your profile yet... ;)lol

Whoops just did another Aussie yay :)

I was going to say, I'm in Australia too :D

Lazy day today....back to TAFE tomorrow :D

You haven't perv'd my profile yet? :eek: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back