Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I say it? Breezey is confused...
:rose:

Thank you Breezey my love for taking control of the thread during the sorting out...

:kiss::kiss: :rose::rose:

I'm sorry that we lost Lorraine for now:( I take half of the responsibility for that and being such a fool to ever think a plan of Shen's would work. Hopefully he is now in his place. Unfortunately my name is on the Goth thread he now calls his "castle", but he can keep it.

Hi MrBrett :) :kiss: Welcome...

All the problems are now sorted :) This thread is back to normal and no need to get concerned. Just a few unfortunate knots to be re-tied.

Today, I find that my girls are not in school :eek: The teachers are on a nation-wide one day strike and somewhere I lost the notification letter announcing it. Even the girls didn't say anything and found it highly comical to let us go through our usual routine, knowing that I would treat them to a subway dinner :D

Bless ;)

My kid is following the strike news over there. He is kind of jealous, since your kids get the day off school.

My kid is following the strike news over there. He is kind of jealous, since your kids get the day off school.

Hi lakesailer :):kiss: Welcome to the thread by the way :)

I have no idea yet why they are striking:) One day it seems. I am trying to get some work done of my own while on here, preventing a dispute between my clients work staff and their management. An health and safety issue which I am already dealing with in hand. Impatient people :D

I have no idea yet why they are striking:) One day it seems.
Strike is about the pension system reform ...

WOW ... I've just been through the last few pages here and your ex (?) gothic thread and ... WOW ... someone does take themselves a tad too seriously :rolleyes:

I'm still taken aback by the fact that you could receive negative remarks about your looks :rose:

Strike is about the pension system reform ...

WOW ... I've just been through the last few pages here and your ex (?) gothic thread and ... WOW ... someone does take themselves a tad too seriously :rolleyes:

I'm still taken aback by the fact that you could receive negative remarks about your looks :rose:

Yes, it was the PM's I received. I think they just wanted to be cruel in their comments. Not very nice though because like any woman, certain abusive comments about our bodies can make us feel "insecure" and it hurts, especially our confidence.

My "ex"? You mean Shen I suppose. More of an "ex" freind at the moment. My husband TRT and myself have been invited to his Christmas party between Christmas and new year. That should be fun when I confront him in person about his little game :)

Hey, I welcomed you back with pomp and circumstance, and I get tossed aside?? lol. Kidding only. How are you presently, m'lady?:rose::rose::rose:

Hey, I welcomed you back with pomp and circumstance, and I get tossed aside?? lol. Kidding only. How are you presently, m'lady?:rose::rose::rose:

((( Pervy ))) :kiss::kiss:

I'm sorry Pervy, I missed the last few posts last night dealing with things. Thank you :) :heart:

I am working at home at present on an health and safety manual. Then I'm going to post more music on the Music Lounge while I prepare dinner :)

((( Pervy ))) :kiss::kiss:

I'm sorry Pervy, I missed the last few posts last night dealing with things. Thank you :) :heart:

I am working at home at present on an health and safety manual. Then I'm going to post more music on the Music Lounge while I prepare dinner :)

Sounds awesome. What's on the menu? Oh, and I felt creative last night and did something that I've never done before,

Sorry? Who the f**K ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO?

It seems Sienna is now a subbie and incapable of making her own decisions.
Well good luck Sienna my love. I am not a goth so I won't be following you.

At least I managed 10,000 posts before I had good reason to leave LIT.

Please tell her that she has my email addy if ever she would like to contact me.

You know, I do not know either of you and, perhaps I should mind my business but, next time will be the first time for that....

It seems as if this was all engineered by some douchebag D&D player trying to play make believe "The Great Oz" and, it also seems that he has been figured out.....

Anyway, there are not that many TRUE friends out there and I always figure you ought to try mighty hard to keep the ones you find.

10 years, really? Throwing it away due to the manipulations of a sad douchebag? REALLY?

My two cents is often worth far less to others but, there it is.

Last edited:

My "ex"? You mean Shen I suppose. More of an "ex" freind at the moment. My husband TRT and myself have been invited to his Christmas party between Christmas and new year. That should be fun when I confront him in person about his little game :)
I meant the thread ... it looks like you have discontinued it ... perhaps you should amend the title, were it possible.
The guy appears a tad manipulative and ... pompous :D, although his remarks about identity safety, especially related to pics, are spot on

I meant the thread ... it looks like you have discontinued it ... perhaps you should amend the title, were it possible.
The guy appears a tad manipulative and ... pompous :D, although his remarks about identity safety, especially related to pics, are spot on

If not a bit of a veiled threat....

You know, I do not know either of you and, perhaps I should mind my business but, next time will be the first time for that....

It seems as if this was all engineered by some douchebag D&D player trying to play make believe "The Great Oz" and, it also seems that he has been figured out.....

Anyway, there are not that many TRUE friends out there and I always figure you ought to try mighty hard to keep the ones you find.

10 years, really? Throwing it away due to the manipulations of a sad douchebag? REALLY?

My two cents is often worth far less to others but, there it is

The person you refer to Phonefun IS a "douchebag". Also, remember that he is a very influential person in real life, respected amongst his friends as a cultural leader, and a supporter of many Gothic metal bands in his area which covers most of South Yorkshire, Derbyshire and Nottinghamhire.

The other thing is he is such a handsome man with lots of g/f's willing to submit themselves to every whim. He is influential and mysterious in his nature. I fell for his charms when we met and found it quite hard to resist temptation. Yesterday on here, I think we all recognised this power of mind games he plays and sussed him out.

I have lost a lover of 10 years, for now :( I will have to repair the damage caused. Partially my fault for following his plan, which I now regret so much.

Last edited:

I know vibes. Already people I know who visit LIT have recognised me. The scary thing is, that number seems to be growing, thanks to internet phones. I wrote a story centred on that which I had to write to get it out of my system.

I have never seen the picture in your signature in color. I really like it.

If not a bit of a veiled threat....

It isn't a veiled threat. Shen would never do that. He is a genuine protector and law abiding. He would gain nothing from making threats. The thing is that is weird about him is he seems to know what is going to happen should things go wrong and from what I have been told, he is always right.

In my business it's called the highest probability of chance based on a natural concept of 50/50. He can predict the 68/32 probability very easily. However, I'm not going to let that bother me at this moment in time until I have confronted him personally.

Last edited:
It never looked like a veiled threat to me either ... he just comes across as rather conceited and self-assuming

Hugs my friend. Great to see you back. Happy most has worked out so far. Hope the rest will follow.
Hugs

Something for this thread and all those within. A reminder of my world. No different to any of yours. No need to be discriminated against. I still believe I am right. If I made a misjudgement yesterday then I am sorry. I still believe I am right.

Gothic Sex From Vampiremaster

I leave in peace.

The person you refer to Phonefun IS a "douchebag". Also, remember that he is a very influential person in real life, respected amongst his friends as a cultural leader, and a supporter of many Gothic metal bands in his area which covers most of South Yorkshire, Derbyshire and Nottinghamhire.

The other thing is he is such a handsome man with lots of g/f's willing to submit themselves to every whim. He is influential and mysterious in his nature. I fell for his charms when we met and found it quite hard to resist temptation. Yesterday on here, I think we all recognised this power of mind games he plays and sussed him out.

I have lost a lover of 10 years, for now :( I will have to repair the damage caused. Partially my fault for following his plan, which I now regret so much.

The reference to a douchebag is very mild compared to my description ;)
What he didn't bargain for is OUR independence and determined minds that refuse to be repressed, particularly on here.
The amusing thing to me was his post accusing me of being jealous! Why on earth should I be jealous of a piece of faecal matter like him? :D

The important thing is that this open-minded thread is still alive (thank gawd) and there is no longer a reason for me to abandon LIT. :rose: :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back