Shy girlfriend

She might be shy, but she's very lovely. :rose: Thanks for sharing...she's sexy even when she's not trying.

New pic.

Here is Ami in this outfit and pose without shoes. I got to admit i love this outfit on her ;)

Last edited:
Here is Ami in this outfit and pose without shoes. I got to admit i love this outfit on her ;)

Oh, to be a flimsy strip of black lace fabric for just an hour or two! Or even to be that bit of wall and feel her firm, sexy body pressed against me....sigh. Amazingly erotic...I admire your willpower sir - the moment I saw her dressed like that (or should I say undressed?) the camera would be long forgotten and dropped to the floor as I....well...you know. hehehe Thanks again!

Oh, to be a flimsy strip of black lace fabric for just an hour or two! Or even to be that bit of wall and feel her firm, sexy body pressed against me....sigh. Amazingly erotic...I admire your willpower sir - the moment I saw her dressed like that (or should I say undressed?) the camera would be long forgotten and dropped to the floor as I....well...you know. hehehe Thanks again!

Lol i know exactly what you mean dude. If i was to be reincarnated i would wan't to come back as that little black strip of fabric :) My will power is strong but i can assure you the camera was dropped and I well.....you know, pretty quick after i took the pics ;)

Lol i know exactly what you mean dude. If i was to be reincarnated i would wan't to come back as that little black strip of fabric :) My will power is strong but i can assure you the camera was dropped and I well.....you know, pretty quick after i took the pics ;)

I'm not surprised. That outfit looks amazing on her. If it had been me I might not gave made it passed the first snap. But I'm glad you did. Can't wait to see more if Ami in those sexy straps. 😊💋

I'm not surprised. That outfit looks amazing on her. If it had been me I might not gave made it passed the first snap. But I'm glad you did. Can't wait to see more if Ami in those sexy straps. 😊💋
Lol yeah it wasn't easy man but i had to get a few for you lit heads ;)
your girlfriend's ass looks very edible.

Why thank you dude. I couldn't agree more :)

gerrrdamnn yea I just made that word up...and i agree, love the pic with no shoes.

very hot she is

what a great body she has. hope to see more of her soon? sure hope you had that hot tight ass already. it's made for a hard cock. ty:devil:

With the understanding that she is yours, and we are all jealous, may I say that I want to do terrible, wonderful, horribly amazing and possibly illegal things to and with that incredible body.

But since that won't be happening, please do take care of that for me would you, wack? Thanks. Somebody needs to.

Hey it'll match her big ass and boobs lol. You know we love seeing her.
Lol well that is very true mate. If i'm honest i love showing her off to you lovely people :)
Boy it is getting HOT in here...

gerrrdamnn yea I just made that word up...and i agree, love the pic with no shoes.
lol love the brand new word. Glad she is having such an effect on you :)
what a great body she has. hope to see more of her soon? sure hope you had that hot tight ass already. it's made for a hard cock. ty:devil:
Thank you for pointing that out dude. I'm not the only one who thinks so ;)
Epic ass on a gorgeous lady
Thank you so much :)
With the understanding that she is yours, and we are all jealous, may I say that I want to do terrible, wonderful, horribly amazing and possibly illegal things to and with that incredible body.

But since that won't be happening, please do take care of that for me would you, wack? Thanks. Somebody needs to.

Lol That's a shit lot of things. I better get started immediately ;)

Hate to sound repetitive, but Damn she is sexy. Love that last pic...please keep Em coming.

As Boston once sang, Smokin'! I've only just noticed the latest pictures and they're stunning.

Back