Show Your Tits!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine at 50. Be nice.........

a41%20torso.gif

love it - and love that you're a married perv - its the only way to be!

Who needs to be nice?

Slobbering, grovelling, panting, begging maybe.

Lovely breasts Dee, I am worried if I keep complimenting them at some point you won't believe me.

Ooooh, never stop complimenting me baby - that's why I post my pics....I just love getting compliments, it keep me feeling young and sexy!

Absolutely stunning.:rose:

Many thanks, Snakey!!!

Thank you for sharing this sexiness and for showing that age is no obstacle to being gorgeous. You are beautiful.

My absolute pleasure....I love it!

Ive been told i am. Where would you like my tongue?

RG40, if you have to ask, then I need to spank you!

Married Pervs---Beautiful as always!

MMmmm, I love your nickname baby!!

Dee...your tits are FANTASTIC at ANY AGE...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous globes

My pleasure.....I love my niples being played with. Does it show???

Sexy as ever!!!!!

oooh, hi there PS!!! Bring that sexy moustache down under and lick me....

Never nind ur age most gurl wud luv to have apair like yrs

*Blushing*

They're beautiful, just like you! I enjoy everything you share her on Literotica.

Me too!!!!! I adore LIT...**** and games every day!

no shower door this time...

we took and posted the first boob pics ever of my sexy-as-heck wife -- a series of her in the shower through and against the glass door -- on this thread a couple days ago. it took some persuading. the response in terms of views, messages, and PMs was rather enthusiastic, which made this possible.

I love 'em but she's a bit insecure about her tits -- always has been honestly -- compared to some other body parts about which has a lot more confidence. sorry for the slight blur but I was pretty excited. more to come if people like it but just one this time, her left breast. we hope you enjoy..

Last edited:
we took and posted the first boob pics ever of my sexy-as-heck wife -- a series of her in the shower through and against the glass door -- on this thread a couple days ago. it took some persuading. the response in terms of views, messages, and PMs was rather enthusiastic, which made this possible.

I love 'em but she's a bit insecure about her tits -- always has been honestly -- compared to some other body parts about which has a lot more confidence. sorry for the slight blur but I was pretty excited. more to come if people like it but just one this time, her left breast. we hope you enjoy..

That's a fine left breast. Breasts are like snow flakes - they're all unique, but also all special.

I'm overweight. I hate my body and I never show it off.
But right now I don't give a toss... (how long that lasts I don't know).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back