short hair

Tomboys !!

I love this thread. I have loved the looks of tomboys all my life. I think they are the sexiest. Unfortunately there are not many threads, pics, or videos of them on line. Super hot is a short hair girl in jeans with baseball hat on driving a pickup truck.

I love this thread. I have loved the looks of tomboys all my life. I think they are the sexiest. Unfortunately there are not many threads, pics, or videos of them on line. Super hot is a short hair girl in jeans with baseball hat on driving a pickup truck.

Superhot is a short hair girl in a business skirt and blouse. Get's me hard even writing about it.

Wondering if short hair indicates anything about her interest in sex?

I thing a lot of women wear short hair because they have more active lifestyles.

Others wear short hair to show off their necks.

Either way, those traits might indicate that they're more inclined to have sex, at least in my fantasies.

I love short hair to bald. The shorter the better. My wife has always had short hair, 36 years, but grew it out several years ago for a wedding I found it really hot and I enjoyed great sex. After the wedding she went back to short hair didn’t miss the longer hair.sometimes change is good.

I love short hair to bald. The shorter the better. My wife has always had short hair, 36 years, but grew it out several years ago for a wedding I found it really hot and I enjoyed great sex. After the wedding she went back to short hair didn’t miss the longer hair.sometimes change is good.
Yes this is true.
Same for me with my wife letting her pits or legs grow out. It is kind of hot for me, but then when she shaves again.... also hot.

Back