sexually ignored married men

just obeying the rules of lit

thanks for the kind comments ladies. We sure appreciate it

Attachments

• lit 011.jpg
    lit 011.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 130
Thread

Wow...Thanks Fred for bringing this thread to my attention....Loving all the gorgeous sexy guys here! ....will definitely be looking in again!

Maybe all of us ladies should start up a little "feel good service" for the neglected guys. Oh......and make their wives watch!

Tifani

Sounds like we have plenty of volunteers! I especially thought the idea of making the wives watch was a nice touch, show them what they could be having :devil::devil:.

Tifani

Maybe all of us ladies should start up a little "feel good service" for the neglected guys. Oh......and make their wives watch!

Tifani
Tifani, i fully support this! In fact i'll sponsor it..

Thats good to hear...an active imagination is hard to find these days..

I'm thinking we start with a bit of a dildo riding warm up on a chair, wives tied to the chairs to watch, and then names drawn from a hat to see who we end up with. Guys are made to watch until we are ready for them.

Tifani

I'm thinking we start with a bit of a dildo riding warm up on a chair, wives tied to the chairs to watch, and then names drawn from a hat to see who we end up with. Guys are made to watch until we are ready for them.

Tifani

Hahaha pick me pick me! ;)

Tifani

Tifani, you sound like a child in a candy store ;) :D

Back