Self Control Games and BDSM

cymbidia said:
Listen to me: In the BDSM world, punishment, real punishment, is not the same as pleasure despite the million times you've read it in those stupid hokey BDSM "whip me beat me of god yes Master yes punish me make me cum" bullshit stories. In the BDSM world, real punishment is used sparingly and with regret in order to teach a lesson.

Discipline, on the other hand, can be a thing of eroticism and/or discomfort. It's not as severe as real punishment and never has to be. Itcan be edged with humor and/or sex and/or disappointment and/or whatever you're feeling.

It's all a mind game.
We mind fuck each other in the very hottest, best, wildest, most wonderful sens of the word. If we're not all creative and attuned to our partners then none of this works for any of us, does it?

I am only begining to discover the dark side of D/s where punishment means punishment.
My new Master has used punishement twice in the past couple of weeks and it hurt beyond anything I have experienced before.
Not a physical pain but mental torture.
In the past i have 'topped from the bottom,' and recieved a physical punishment as a result. It did not stop me trying to top him at another time.

I have learnt the hard way the difference between real punishment and play punishment ~ at least I hope I have.

I have seen pyl's who tease their PYL's and are then told they will be punished.
To me this is topping from the bottom. If a pyl desires a disipline session then by 'being bad' the pyls has their needs met; irrespective if the PYL had planned to do this.
The pyl has learnt that in order to have their own needs met they can manipulate their PYL.

An interesting thought.

shy slave said:
I am only begining to discover the dark side of D/s where punishment means punishment.
My new Master has used punishement twice in the past couple of weeks and it hurt beyond anything I have experienced before.
Not a physical pain but mental torture.
In the past i have 'topped from the bottom,' and recieved a physical punishment as a result. It did not stop me trying to top him at another time.

I have learnt the hard way the difference between real punishment and play punishment ~ at least I hope I have.

I have seen pyl's who tease their PYL's and are then told they will be punished.
To me this is topping from the bottom. If a pyl desires a disipline session then by 'being bad' the pyls has their needs met; irrespective if the PYL had planned to do this.
The pyl has learnt that in order to have their own needs met they can manipulate their PYL.

An interesting thought.
:) :rose:

Back