self bondage

ChemE_student said:
Wow, and here I thought I was the only one who had ever tried this.

Here's the thing...I have all of my best orgasms after I tie myself up. Laugh all you want, but I love the feeling of struggling with my bonds while my clit is rubbing the rope, floor, wall, bed... I've never done this for a long-distance relationship, I just do it for myself. Does anyone else just get off on it?

Ok, so here's some of what I've done (keep in mind I've used practically everything I own at some point or another). Like many here have suggested, you can get handcuffs from a sex shop that are not easy to unlatch but also are not impossible. If you're entertaining yourself well enough, you won't be trying to get loose! Those are pretty essential, as it is difficult to bind your hands with more traditional means. (It can be done using slip knots as long as your rope is thick enough so as not to cut off your circulation.)

When I begin these sessions, I first dress up in some way that turns me on...I try to imagine a scenario that would end in bondage and then dress accordingly. I have several short lengths of soft rope which I use to bind my feet. Usually I will wrap the rope around my feet a couple of times (leaving an end loose at the bottom so that you can tie a knot) and then bring the end of the rope between my ankles and tie it to the first end. Many times I will take other segments of rope and tie my legs right above the knees or at mid-thigh. Because these can slide off during active play, I sometimes tie a rope around my waist and then use a third section to tie the rope around my thighs to the one around my waist to hold it securely. This can also be nice if you run the rope from your ankles between your legs and tie it to the front of the one around your waist; not only does it give you a psuedo hog-tie position, but the rope against your clit means practically instant orgasms.

Once I've done my legs (I'm often still sitting up with my knees bent in front of me), I will sometimes add a gag or some purely decorative ropes around the breasts. I like to wear a choker when I do this also; obviously it's very dangerous to tie anything around your neck, so I usually just do it because I like the symbolic presence. At this point I'm practically dying for an orgasm, so I will arrange myself on the floor or the bed (or some other object if I haven't used the hog-tie position) and attach the handcuffs around my wrists and behind the bedpost or other appropriate object. I completely get off on having to struggle to make contact between my clit and nipples and the floor or bed or wall. It leads to some amazing fantasies.

Once I've had an orgasm, I'll usually remove the handcuffs and perhaps some of the ropes around my legs and get one or two more orgasms with my increased range of motion. Believe it or not, when I was young (18) I actually started taking pictures of myself in bondage. Thank goodness for timers! It was always difficult to do, but I never made it through more than a few pictures before I got a bit too...distracted.

I don't know if that helps or not or whether I'm a total freak and no one else in the entire world has ever done that to themselves. Oh...I forgot nipple clamps. Sometimes I use those too. Let me know if anyone else has ever tried this. Thanks!

I'm definately trying *that* one!

I'm a huge self-bondage fan because I like to restrain myself then masterbate :eek: I use rope started on one wrist wrapped several times around then put my arms behind my back and take the other end of the rope and begin to twirl my wrist around it until it brings it to the other wrist (makes it easy to get out of because no knots are involved. I can tie both my legs, spread eagle, face down then with wrists behind my back (yes i'm very flexible). I am also an exhibitionist so i can set my camera up, jump into a restraint position and wait for the shutter :) I go all out for myself... collar, leash, rope, vibrator plugged in position.... nothing's too good for me :)

pet

Here is a device that's designed for self bondage. I don't understand 100% how it works, but I think you freeze it and it has ice inside which keeps the lock in place, but when the ice melts it releases you. It says it lasts for 2 hours. So you're really stuck there until the ice melts. This might be interesting for people who are into self bondage because you're actually stuck there and unable to free yourself, whereas usually with self bondage you can free yourself any time you want.

I don't know how safe this would be, but it might be fun to fixate a candle above yourself while you're locked down with this mechanism. So for two hours you're stuck there while the candle drips on you and you'd be helpless to stop it. Add a little self torture along with the self bondage. ;) Just make sure the candle is secure so it doesn't fall from it's position while you're locked there! :eek:

Last edited:
i think id be scared to have an open flame out while i was restrained, but the lock looks cool

Many good ideas on technique, release methods, and safety here.

Remember the first three rules of self-bondage:
1. SAFETY
2. SAFETY
3. SAFETY

Think it through. Rehearse. Set up multiple-redundant release methods.

Try wearing a corset for a day - or a really tight bustier with ribbing. One of the most exhilarating experiences - makes you feel restrained and nobody knows why you're so edgy...

KuriousTina said:
Try wearing a corset for a day - or a really tight bustier with ribbing. One of the most exhilarating experiences - makes you feel restrained and nobody knows why you're so edgy...

I think there is more to you than you are letting on :)

Back