Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings, everyone.

It has been a very long time since I've visited this part of Lit. While I may not be as prolific as the others, I am giving this kind of sexual RP another go. I like erotic, sexual RP with some story behind it to give the bonding some meaning. While nothing solid at this time, I am open for your ideas.

Current preference:

Medieval or renaissance fantasy, but will consider modern fantasy, as well.

Some general ideas, may consider others (PM your ideas):

* Young traveler from a distant land visits an Amazon or Valkyrie territory, and befriends one of them.

* In a male-dominated realm, a man gives a woman trying to break into the field of adventuring a chance.

* A mortal man befriends a succubus or demoness; or a demon is befriended by a mortal woman. Or a demon & demoness couple take on the disguises of a mortal couple and seek to balance out the doings of angels in disguises of mortal people.

Hello everybody!

*major snippage*

Still needing a werewolf story, dammit!! Can be werewolf/human, werewolf/vampire, werewolf/werewolf. I DON'T CARE. It doesn't matter if the co-writer is male or female. Doesn't matter if the story line is brutal or loving. What matters is the fact that I must write a wolf female. I need violence and passion and lots of other things...but they will do for a start.

Have any ideas about how to accomplish this? PM me.

*blows kisses*

ETA~

Thanks for the PM's, ladies! I have found a writing partner.

Last edited:
I'd love to think up a plot for a girl/girl thread with you!

Hello everybody!

I was looking through my current writing list and noticed two very odd facts~

The first bit of depressing information is that I have only three girl/girl stories and of those three, only two are fairly active. *sighs*

The second fact? I have no werewolf stories (as my third girl/girl thread has been on hiatus for a long time now and dammit that was my only were...)

So I need two things.

A fairly literate female to help me with ideas for a Role play. I prefer modern settings but am not against fantasy or alternate time lines, just as long as the basics are covered.

I have NO idea about the type of story I want to craft with this fairly literate female but I do prefer to build a relationship before the sex happens (unless of course the sex is the cause of the relationship...*smiles in remembrance of a story started with PoppinBubbles*

The second thing?

A werewolf story, dammit!! Can be werewolf/human, werewolf/vampire, werewolf/werewolf. I DON'T CARE. It doesn't matter if the co-writer is male or female. Doesn't matter if the story line is brutal or loving. What matters is the fact that I must write a wolf female. I need violence and passion and lots of other things...but they will do for a start.

Have any ideas about how to accomplish this? PM me.

*blows kisses*

So I am at the beach, out for an early morning run and I can't help. It wish I would stumble across some busty beauty passed out in the sand. I'm not sure what I would do, but I would love to write a story and figure it out. Is there any lady of lit wondering what it would be like to wake up on the beach, or at least the last thing you remember is leaving a party for a walk on the beach. PM me to flesh it out if your interested

"The Journal"-
It's horrifying enough if a sibling gets ahold of your diary.
But it's a thousand times worse when the small town Pastor's daughter misplaces her leatherbound book of more than just Dear Diary notes. It holds her hidden dirty thoughts that would certainly bring about her father's wrath if he were to see! Scribbled notes and fantasies, raunchy snippets of dirty daydreams.
All written about another girl.
Now the question is-
Where did it go?

I would like to find another lady to join me on this, especially if willing to take some of my interests (see profile in signature) into consideration. Please message me if interested.

"The Journal"-
It's horrifying enough if a sibling gets ahold of your diary.
But it's a thousand times worse when the small town Pastor's daughter misplaces her leatherbound book of more than just Dear Diary notes. It holds her hidden dirty thoughts that would certainly bring about her father's wrath if he were to see! Scribbled notes and fantasies, raunchy snippets of dirty daydreams.
All written about another girl.
Now the question is-
Where did it go?

I would like to find another lady to join me on this, especially if willing to take some of my interests (see profile in signature) into consideration. Please message me if interested.

I certainly have a lot of the same interests, though I too am submissive. Would otherwise be very interested in doing this with you! :)

I certainly have a lot of the same interests, though I too am submissive. Would otherwise be very interested in doing this with you! :)

How about you two are some kind of girlfriend combo or friends who flirt and play and one of you loses your diary, leaving both of you open to some blackmail and all of the kink play you both so enjoy ;)

How about you two are some kind of girlfriend combo or friends who flirt and play and one of you loses your diary, leaving both of you open to some blackmail and all of the kink play you both so enjoy ;)

I like this idea. I'll mention it if she doesn't see this ;]

So I'm currently getting back into roleplaying world, but you can never have too many threads ;) I've started up a girl/girl thread lately, and I'm loving it! If any other girls would be interested in doing a girl/girl thread, please let me know! I don't really have any thoughts right now of what it would be, but if you have any ideas, do tell. :)

Looking for a female partner

Looking for a female RP partner. Thinking along the lines of a lonely housewife meets a stranger who helps her live out her deep hidden fantasys. He's a rich handsome man who can supply her with everything she needs to bring her out of her shell. Maybe she starts out doing some housework for him just so she can get out of her own house and things develop. PM me if interested and have ideas.

I was wondering if if anyone is interested to do a Mermaid RP.

A female would play a mermaid that was caught by a fisherman (played by me). You do not know much of the human world and do not speak, but are interested in the human world.

PM me if interested

I am honestly looking for something to drive away from the usual rps going on. non consent,incest, vampire, and super heroes. While these are good rps i enjoy Lit is flooded with them

I am trying to get a RP started with a Female based on DOA, Street Fighter, Megaman, Megaman X, Megaman Battle Network, Megaman ZX, Megaman Legends, Megaman Zero. Any one of those A Bonus for Ronin Warriors, DBZ, Naruto. I am just truly looking for something new here that i have not done in a while. IF you need any ideas what the premise of the stories are that we can work out in PM.

Looking for a male writer for a supernatural tale about werewolves:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=807254

Werewolves and humans live side by side - almost. Werewolves live on beat up reservations, far removed from human cities. "Separate, but equal" is the idea. But in the city, it looks like there's a serial killer on the loose....one that seems more animal than human.

Please PM if you're interested!

I’ve been away from the boards for a while and I’m looking to start up some new roleplays, I have a few idea’s but let me give you an idea of what kind of partner I want.
I like to play a character as close in looks as possible, but it can be tweaked if you would like.
I play from ages eighteen-twenty five.
I’m 5”2, long curly dark brown/black hair, big brown eyes, pale skin, slim and petite. 32B

I’m looking for one Dominant male.. now the dominance can be interpreted in many different ways… from just the power balance being slightly tipped but I much prefer the more extreme side a man who is not afraid to hurt and show the power.

I don’t do sharing or group threads or situations, but if the role play calls for another character I may make an exception but its not something I’m comfortable with.

So here are my idea’s.

1)Vampire/human girl or werewolf/Human girl. I am thinking of this being in the past (17th or 18th century) but im open to modern day as well. I’m think that he see’s her and recognizes her as his mate, kidnapping the girl and taking her away to his home forcing her to accept him.. can take this in many different directions.

2)Another maybe early nineteen hundreds. A young girl loses her family and is sent to live with an older man.. extended family/family friend. She is shocked by the difference and how lonely his house is and the high expectations he has for her.. and we’ll see how it goes.

3)Slave girl/king or lord of the land.. pretty self-explanatory really. I would prefer to be the only slave in this.

4) maybe a religious young women and an older man... she meets him and he forces her to discover a different side of her.

I’m open to other roles and scenes.. just send me a message and let me know.

Still looking..

This was jokingly brought up awhile ago in the lounge due to people sending "naughty pm's" without bothering to check genders.

I would like to do a bodyswap thread with a guy.
My gal ends up in his body, your guy in hers.
A humor with sex thread.

--------

OK, Scuttles is taking me up on this one.

Last edited:
This was jokingly brought up awhile ago in the lounge due to people sending "naughty pm's" without bothering to check genders.

A humor with sex thread.

Does it have to be a guy playing the guy??! I love this idea.

I am honestly looking for something to drive away from the usual rps going on. non consent,incest, vampire, and super heroes. While these are good rps i enjoy Lit is flooded with them

I am trying to get a RP started with a Female based on DOA, Street Fighter, Megaman, Megaman X, Megaman Battle Network, Megaman ZX, Megaman Legends, Megaman Zero. Any one of those A Bonus for Ronin Warriors, DBZ, Naruto. I am just truly looking for something new here that i have not done in a while. IF you need any ideas what the premise of the stories are that we can work out in PM.

Still looking for some one to indulge me here with something other then the same ol same ol

A humor with sex thread.

Holy shit. Lily. This is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back