Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

For Love or Money

I like to write a love story. Looking for a female player to start off in the most innocent way. She is a bright student from a decent family. Spending most of her time in the library, swimming class and piano lessons. She was mostly occupied and at her free time, she stays home, listening to the radio, playing with her only friend, her pet White Spot the cat.

I will play the son of your piano teacher, sending some notes to you on behalf of my dad and attracted to you. My character would be very lively and has lots of plans, persuading you to go places you never been before, doing things that is so excited that you never imagine you would have the guts to try.

Then came the complication....................
You started working and your boss is attracted to you. He is a much older man, married man. He woos you of course with his money.

You do not choose now, but you will finally have to choose the kind of ending you desire.

Drop me a message if interested.

I would love to redo this again. Anyone interested?

Looking for ladies who love this kind of role...........

You will play a very innocent virgin girl, from a good family and spent most of your time with books. You started to date with a guy, a very bright guy from the same category as you are. There will be some romance spark but no sex as you both believe in wedding bells and virgin bride.

One day, you are called by the principle (you are a uni student) and he told you that your parent had met with a fatal accident. Your world collapsed and being the only child, you are now left all alone.

You had to move to auntie Ellie's house, your mom only younger sister and she is just 6 years older than you. It was close to a hundred miles away so you had to leave your boyfriend and only able to chat with him occasionally on phone to share your story of this new chapter of life.

Ellie was married and they both husband and wife are wild. They fuck almost anywhere at home when getting in heat and soon you will have more surprise with their wife swap games, bang bang party.

You eventually stirred up with curiosity, awakening your sexual desire causing you to give in and explore this unknown territory.

Your emotion battle of keeping the old boyfriend or accepting the new guy who comes regularly to the party and show great interest in you.

There are plenty of fun and new things to experience, sex toys, kinky games and he tricks you to fuck with his friends. Eventually, he pimps you out as prostitute .......

I will not go to the end, lets decide later if you should go back to your first love or continue to stick with this guy, marrying him eventually.

Drop me a reply and I am open to any changes. Tell me your desire and we can work it out.

I would like to recreate a slightly exaggerated of something that happened to me a long time ago. I was in school back then but in this roleplay we don't necessarily have to be students.

Back then I had a crush on a girl, and she was into me too but we both didn't know that we had feelings for each other. At some point we were alone together and she just quietly said "I really like you", and I first was very shocked because I couldn't believe that this beautiful girl was also into. I told her that I really liked her too and she told me that she liked me since the first day she saw and I said that it was basically the same for me. We instantly met the same day after school and then later went to my place were we made out.

We were lying there together when she told me that she lost interest in me once I told her that I liked her too. She said being secretly in love with me was a really nice feeling but me liking her too ruined it. She broke my heart back then.

Now this is what I want. We are roommates and neither of us wants to leave this place. We both had feelings for each other but as soon as you found out that I like you too you kinda lost interest in me but you continue teasing me because you enjoy me lusting after you. You wear revealing clothes around me because you know that I am not allowed to touch you. You tell me about guys you like or maybe dates and sexual experiences you had because you are cruel. It boils down to you crushing my heart. I'd say we start someone slow but then go faster like one scenarios could be me walking in on you with a guy on the couch and his pants down giving him a blowjob and you saying that nothing was going on and stuff like that. So I say that I saw you doing it and you just keep denying it even thought you got caught and maybe give me a kiss, you know, for humiliation reasons and stuff like that. General idea is that at some point you stop caring if I know notice or not. Maybe we could also have a scene where we 3 (you, bf and me) sit on the couch, you say you get a cake for yourself and ask if we want one to, we say yes so you go with your bf to the kitchen and when you return there is cum on my cake. I say that I don't want to eat it but you push me to it, saying that it isn't cum, just whipped cream. But all of this is just a idea, I don't want this to be scripted but mostly open.

This is the basic idea. I am open to almost anything, like improvisation and stuff like that. I just have a few rules, in order to not break immersion please don't call me a small dicked white guy, because I am not. I am not the biggest out there but I know that I am above average. Two more things I don't want are blood, scat and extreme violence like someone getting beat up (spanking is okay). I am okay with doing things I dislike, I for example don't like chastity, I don't know why but they are just not sexy to me. But if you like them I can play along.

Looking for female role player

I am new to role playing and writing stories but I think I have what it takes and would love to start writing

I am looking for a female to share ideas with and start a story thread and have two kinds of scenarios I would like to explore

Idea 1 - mother/son incest. The basics of this story would be a mother and son who are thrown together through a series of events which leave them dependant on each other. This forces them to confront theirs mutual attraction and things go from there

Idea 2 - older woman seduces younger man. The basics of this story is that an older woman seduces a local younger male who she has been attracted to for a while. They come together through any number of reasons (to discuss) and from this they develop a relationship. Starting slow and building up

Anyone interested let me know and would love to know how to set up a profile if anyone can help

Another multiverse harem story I'd like to try out it is one loosely based on the movie "Last Action Hero", where a guy with a golden ticket enters an old action movie. Only he finds himself moving from one movie to the next, and not understanding what the common thread is, or what movie he will be in next. Perhaps he's being perceived in each movie as a particular character in that movie, or as himself. But the movies are changing from how he remembers them. Scenes are playing out differently. And is it all random, or is there some unseen force behind it all?

Anyway, this would be something that would require a decent knowledge of different movies, a sense of humor and a playful imagination, and an understanding that, for a caramel chocolate girl, I can be pretty vanilla a lot of the times. Gimme a holler if this sounds interesting to you.

Hi all,

I had taken a bit of a break from the site, but now am back and looking for a few female writing partners that may be interested in doing some roles with me. Below are a few of my interests, all are up for discussion. I enjoy roles where my character is seduced. I enjoy the struggle to resist doing something I know is wrong. If you would like to discuss one of the roles below or even have an idea that you think may work feel free to send me a message. I enjoy building roles together with my partners as well, so I will be updating with some ideas as I get them. Some may be very basic, hope to hear from some writing partners soon! Thanks!

1. Mysterious Neighbor- A new neighbor moves into the neighborhood and creates havoc.

2. Fiancés Sister- Being engaged to the woman of his dreams, but her sister see's an opportunity to try and ruin the relationship.

3. The Ex-Girlfriend- He had a relationship in college with the wrong kind of girl that ended with him being cheated on. Now he is happy and in a solid relationship, but he finds his ex back in his life and she is still trouble.

4. The Bad Girl- Bill and his wife have a daughter who is a freshman in college. Her roommate at school is someone she would have never been friends with. Now her roommate who comes from a bad home life, see's an opportunity to create a bit of havoc in her new friends family.

5. The Detective- A major town celebrity is found dead. His wife/girlfriend, who is known for her cheating ways, finds herself as the main suspect in the murder. Can the lead detective focus on the case or will this tease be able to distract him from whats really going on?

6. Babysitter

7. New Student

8. Co-Workers

I want to do kinda of a fandom rp. I know theres gotta be people here who have seen The Walking Dead and I have this fucking attraction to Negan! Uuugh I hate it lol! But, I wanna do a kinky rp with him or even someone playing just the actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan! If interested PM for more details!

Looking for a roleplay partner, preferably a couple times a week depending on schedules.

Game of Thrones would be good, also Star Wars, Star Trek.

I enjoy incest, man on man, older/younger and I'm pretty open.

Lets bounce around some ideas and see where it takes us.

Spring Break Neighbors

Closing this. Thanks for the interest!

Last edited:
Looking for Female for Various Threads

Well, I want to do some nerdy based threads. What I mean by this is something set ing either comic book related world, science fiction, video games, fantasy and the like. I'm really open to anything.

Fantasy and Science Fiction allows for original world creation, etc. However, I'm open to any variety of things. The ad is for a Female Writer. A lot of my previous RP partners had to leave due to personal reasons. Due to this it has allowed me to be open quite a bit for threads. Typically I respond anywhere between 2 to 5 times a week, if not more. Really, it depends on the day and week.

Some themes/ideas I'm feeling:

Batman and Harley Quinn
Wolverine and some other X-Man
Something set in, or similar, to Mass Effect: Andromeda
A medieval fantasy world

I'm really open to anything that counts as "nerdy." So, if there is an idea running through your head that may fit into one of the aforementioned settings, feel free to PM Me.

ISO female writing partner

Seeking a female writing partner for. Boss/secretary story. The boss (my character) is a womanizing jerk who treats his secretary like crap. Always teasing her and insulting her, making her feel like crap. The other girls in the office who dress sexier and give into his ways all get the raises and promotions.

Your character is the shy and quiet secretary. After a day at the office that just pushed you over the edge, you decide that this needs to stop. You had seen a movie where the quiet secretary comes out of her shell and uses her hidden sexuality to turn herself into her bosses real Boss.

Just the general idea. Please PM me.

Still looking Looking for a female writer that loves non-consent and BDSM to do a story based on this picture one of a series I have. If interested PM me. Note I am not interested in one or two line posts as I find them a turn off.

Looking for female co-authors for the following threads:

Bimbo Cream A guy gives himself a treatment that enhances his penis and makes his sperm slowly give women Barbie doll proportions and a voracious sexual appetite. Classic bimbo-ification storyline

The Boathouse Man has wild weekend with his stepsister and her friends.

His Secretary, His Slut Man hires woman to be his secretary and so much more.

High School Harem Magical amulet gets girls of legal age to lust after him. Single female writer, multiple roles.

Hero vs Villain. Two Teenagers find they have the powers of Superman. He becomes a villain, she becomes a hero. In their battles they find themselves attracted to each other. Longer, more in-depth story.

Failing Cheerleaders Cheerleaders proposition a teacher for better grades.

Willing to collaborate on new story ideas.

Space Cowboy-Light of the Silvery Moon

Rex Lionheart is ready for a new adventure. Join him and his alien lust kitten on a space based adventure.

Several start up options available or make up a whole new one.

Slivery Moon, should be a lot of fun.

A SRP with an easy to follow story.

A true light hearted romp through the stars.

Hello!

Are there any ladies out there who would enjoy creating F/f stories?

I particularly enjoy scenes involving the seduction of shy, bi or (especially) straight girls. This can be mixed with a little light BDSM, exhibitionism, but most importantly with a good amount of fun and humour.

Would love to hear from anyone to whom this appeals!

Much love

AJ

Preg/ROP/Impregnation

I'm looking to start a roleplay that involves the themes of pregnancy/risk of pregnancy or impregnation. This holds a lot of possibilities. We can go with a modern setting or branch out into sci-fi. I welcome all genders, para to para+, elements of tension, drama, conflict, bdsm, lactation play, seduction, and overall a good story.

Modern/realistic could go in many different directions.

ALREADY PREGNANT:
My character was married to a soldier serving in a current war. He was killed in combat shortly after being deployed. She is pregnant with his baby and seeks solace in his best friend or another that eventually forms into more than a friendship.

My character's ex cheated and left her when he found out she was pregnant. She feels unloved, unwanted, and mainly, unsatisfied. Perhaps she meets a new neighbor, an older gentleman or a younger one that seeks to fulfill her needs.

An old friend, male or female, returns to town after she breaks it off with her baby's father. They reunite and the friend helps her feel wanted again.

RISK OF PREGNANCY/IMPREGNATION
My character is involved with an ex, a friend of her father's, step brother, anything in which pregnancy would not be a good idea.

My character meets a charming, nice man with whom she develops a quick bond with. He seems like the perfect guy for her. However, he plans on getting her pregnant and essentially keeping her that way.

SCI-FI could involve a member of an alien race, seeking a mate and being inadvertently drawn to a human girl.

I am very open to other ideas and well as modifying any of the above. Please message me if this concept interests or intrigues you and we can discuss fleshing out an rp.

Moosah, you contacted me about the "Transporting Tricia" RP. I tried sending you a message but nothing went through. Are your Private Messages turned off?

Getting Fit Together

Looking for a female writer for a sports training thread, long term, FUN and motivating.

Fit Together

Couple-working-out-300x257.jpg

Andrew Sinclare

Looking for some historical roll play?
17'th century pirate.
His ship the Redhorse

Sail the Caribbean, travel to different ports and steal their gold. Lusty adventure for a lady who wants to get out of town.

Looking for Pleasure {Female preferred}

I'm looking for a female who can do fandom characters of various types. Maybe teasing, seductive and playful or direct, down-to-earth, and blunt. I'm open to suggestions, though I'd really prefer to use something based off of a fandom rather than the true fandom.

I do have an idea based on the idea of 'slipping between' worlds, though the character I have in mind has no conscious knowledge of this ability. When he does know he has it, however, it will get remarkably interesting. Hint here -- preferably, I'd like just as much character development as story and smut. Perhaps we could do something based in Injustice, DC, Marvel, Naruto, Mortal Kombat (these last three I do have ideas for}, CW shows {Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, Timeless}, Elder Scrolls, Bayonetta, Kingdom Hearts, or any of a dozen or more other suggestions.

I'm open to most things, really, though I primarily do male characters, I'm also capable of doing female characters.

Back