Seeking an editor to help me refine or even rewrite a fetish based story

redria17

Aspiring Writer
Hello everyone!

I'm currently seeking an editor to help me refine or even rewrite a fetish based short story. However this is the first story I've ever written. I've indulged in online RP for years, but that means I've only ever written with the assistance of another's input. Being my first shot at writing a full story myself, I found that I struggle with two things: writing out the actions of a person other than the character telling the story, and determining a fitting way to end the story. So when I saw that there's a forum to seek the help of volunteer editors, I decided that this had to be the way to go. Hopefully one of you can help me!

My short story (the first of many, hopefully) is based on a young woman and a friend of her parents. The age gap would be something like 35 to 40 years (so [18] x [53-58]). Upon discovering that the older man is obsessed with her stomach, her curiosity is sparked. She attempts to pretend that she doesn't think about it every time she sees him, but she cant keep it from manifesting itself in the form of teasing him over it when they're alone, either through words or with how she's dressed. One night while the two of them are alone, an opportunity arises where he works up the boldness to challenge her over it, and after she takes the bait, she ends up realizing just how *into* this he really is.

Now, I have a story written along this theme. I think it's around 3000 words (yeah, pretty short.) What I'm looking for is a volunteer editor who I can send this story to, and is willing to help me extend the length using better detail, dialogue, and a refined ending.

Hopefully one of you can help me with this :)

Back