Secret Affair (close for bankbabe)

You make no complaint anymore after the red dress as Jenny wants you to try out many dresses, one after another. You do not have time to get to changing room and you are stripped naked again and again each time you change.

Jenny had stripped you again, picking up a nightie and I remark "not this one Jenny, where is the silver one?"

"Sorry ,ken, I must have left it in the car. I will go and grab it now"

I smile at you teasingly " come sit here lovely Ange, let's chat.l" I hand a cup of coffee to you., putting you next to me. "What did your husband said about you modelling? I am sure he is proud of you."

I know you are keeping it a secret from your husband and purposely mention it to trigger your emotion. Pulling myself closer to you as you were looking for an explanation, I stroke your shoulder, massaging it lightly.. Then whisper "he should pay more attention to you. You are still going and lovely".

OOC remember use my name “Becca V” to make her feel special and put her guard down.

“I..I have not told him, hes too busy and probably wouldn’t be supportive or care” i say as my head drops a bit in a relaxed state even though im just sitting there clad only in a pair of 3” red pumps. “Can i get dressed now or more shots” i ask a bit red faced as the cool air of the room begins to stiffen my nipples, which i think is odd since I turned on heat just prior to your arrival when i exited the shower. In a mostly relaxed state i await your reply.

"Don't bother about the clothes Becca V, you had one more dress to go and we are finished." My hands gently rub at your breast and awakening nipple. "Further more, what is there to hide, I have seen all already and you love my fingers warning up your pussy, remember? You feel so good and wet"

You shut your eyes trying to digest my sweet words and my gently fingers had fully aroused your nipple, hard and red.

My other hand slowly teasing your thigh, inner thigh and without warning I shove my middle finger up your wet pussy.

Just then like a snap back to reality, my eyes grow wide and i gasp at your invading finger. “I...Im a married woman i shouldnt be ... mmm... doing this!” I stammer. I slide away from your finger but, being on the sofa, cannot slide back but a few inches, allowing your fingers to find my bald slit again. You compliment my toned tanned thighs and keeping myself bare down there. Your assistant enters the house again from her car trip and gives you a “jealous” stare. You go on about how this is normal, sitting naked like this, pointing out models in art classes do it all the time and more details of the type of modeling work i could do.

You try to pull away but my hand around your neck are certainly holding you in place. I am fingering you again and you are just as wet as before.

“I...Im a married woman i shouldnt be ... mmm... doing this!” you protest softly without much effort to stop me.
Soon you calm down and shut your eyes, carried away by my sweet compliments.

At this very moment, Jenny walks in from the front door. You looks terrified trying to hide yourself but Jenny was not surprise at all. "Hey Ken, you are sure a fast worker." She teased.

I had unzipped my paint while your eyes shut and now stroking at it. So big and hard besides you.

" she looks so hot for you. I bet her pussy is wet and waiting for a good fuck." Jenny make another remark.

"Sure babe, I am going to fuck her just the way I fuck you" I said proudly. I hungrily chew on your breast and nipples. Guiding your hand I wrap it around my cock, stroking up and down.

Then pushing you back, I spread your thigh roughly. Rubbing my hard cock at your wet pussy mercilessly, I take my time as you are so open and defenceless.

I pull a long breath and shove hard into you. So hard that I hit the bottom. "Urgh......" I groan

My eyes grow wide “ahhhh wha..what are you doing im a married wom...” my protest cut off by your assistant covering my mouth and lightly stroking my hair. “ Miss Becca V its ok hun jusy common practice to get to know potential models and test stamina for long shoots” she says. My eyes dart around room like this is not happening, mind racing with confused thoughts if what is actually going on. I kind of struggle but only half heartedly as im making sense of situation as you say....

Ooc: sorry dear, I did not notice your reply.

Jenny come to my assistance, holding you down with her hand on your mouth. She teased “ Miss Becca V its ok hun jusy common practice to get to know potential models and test stamina for long shoots”

I laugh at her remarks "You are awesome Jenny, I will let you have your share too. Married woman always had hungry pussy. It is so wet and greedy"

I continue ploughing your pussy from above, Harder and deeper each stroke. Jenny dip her finger into your mouth, teasing your tongue.

I had no doubt about it now as your legs are spreading wide apart. Your hands are on my back, pulling me closer instead.

Jenny lean forward and kiss you full on your lips.

Youbsee im shocked by the hand over mouth and struggle a bit but only half heartedly as your assistant seems to be doing good job of convincing me this is normal. I feel you begin to tense up as Jenny asks if I am on the pill. I nod yes and that seems to energize as you really begin to pound my tight married pussy for the kast few moments seeing how long you can hold out. All the while your assistant making commnts to to you on my “stamina” ao far and complimenting my oerky firm breasts and soft lips.

Jenny getting so hot now, kissing you so wild and wet. Her hands running all over your lovely breast moaning lustly. Of course I am more than happy fucking your sweet pussy, pounding so hard and rough.

"Oooh Becca V, you sure knows how to fuck. Hmmmm....."
"Yes.. Yes... Yes..." I scream aloud, pulling out from your pussy and spray across the room at both of you.

Jenny happily licks me clean as you watch her.

Indeed we did get you some contracts after that and you become a part time model. You are having more pocket money and of course, stripping naked has become something common. You had no reason to stop now after the first wild fuck. Jenny introduce 3 some and you play along although you don't seem to like lesbian act.

As you both, i compose myself wondering what have i just gotten myself into? I mean the initial check i had just received and the attention was nice but i still am conflicted being a married woman and all. I was given a business card with an address to show up to tomorrow to finalize paperwork. I select a peach button diwn dress 2” above the knees dark brown thigh highs and 3”strappy heels matching the dress. No where to park, i park on the street about 2 blocks from the address. Im a bit nervous as the neighborhood looks a bit rough. I get out and begin to head down the street.

After a few visit to your house, we finally invite you to our office. You are offered as a privilege model by our agency and we promise you a better rate for that.

"Welcome Ms. Rebecca Valencia" the reception greeted you. "Here is your official contract, sign it up and we will do the rest." She explain.

I came out from the studio and cheerfully ask "hi Becca V, we are so lucky to have you here. Can you stay for 2 hours? We need you to model as teen girl in school uniform. The part time model is sick and we are looking for replacement." I peak at my watch and it is almost 3pm. "I guess we can make it before your husband reached home" I try to clear your worries.

“Ummm sure as long as i get home before my husnand thats fine” i think nothing of the school girl modeling part as its a common theme i hear of often and alot of guys have that “fantasy”. I come out in white blouse, short grey pleated skirt and 2” strappy white heels. Im led to a make shift classroom scene. You say “this is like after school detention and you will be the “good” girl put here” as a few male “students” enter. I stand waiting for first instructions of pose or what to do being new to the modeling game.

This has not much of naked shot but lots of thigh and playful flashing. I can see that you are enjoying yourself as my camera rolls. "Great, great... Yes more smile, yes great... Squeeze your breast a little, higher. That's fine.

We finished just in time. "Thank you Becca V. I am so glad you help. Haven't you spoken to your husband yet? I think he would be proud of you" I start a conversation. Passing a bottle of mineral water to you. "I will see you here next week. Happy weekend"

Meantime not too far away, John your husband has reached home early. He had a bad day, feeling inadequate when his boss promoted his junior instead of him. He knows they are having an affair and the boss took favor of her.

John was again upset seeing his wife not at home. *where the hell did she goes? * he grumbles as he steps into the showers.

Im in the kitchen when he comes down and asks where i was when he got home. I tell him “shopping with some friends”. He buys it but is upset, from his mood earlier and seemingly wants to take some pent up frustration out. Next thing i know im on my back on the kitchen table, heeks dangle about 2” offthe floor and i hear the sound of fabric ripping as he says “sorry babe just missed ya” as my panties, or whsts left of them goes flying across the floor as he pins me to table, spreading my legs with a wild look in his eyes.

John try to Jack off in the shower, thinking of that bitch seducing his boss and ask for a promotion. He heard someone at the door, knowing that his wife is back. He quickly wash himself and pull a towel.

He asks you about not staying at home and he did not quite believe your answer. "shopping with some friends"

He grabs you from behind, laying you on the kitchen table. He rips off your pantie roughly and force your legs wide open. He murmurs carelessly, "sorry babe just missed ya”

Pushing his face between your legs, he licks your pussy. Pushing his tongue into your wet hole. "Oh yes, give it to me babe, I am all yours. Take me" you teased.

His mind was disturbed thinking of that bitch spreading her legs for the boss. He lose control of his anger and scream "woman are all the same, spread your legs and you get things your way." He ram his angry cock deep into your pussy. Fucking really hard, hoping able to calm down his frustration. He rips your blouse and take your breast with both hands, squeezing then so hard. "Fuck, fuck you. You lying bitch." He said that out of frustration.

His words caught you by surprise, wondering if he knew anything about your modelling. He was not questioning you but you thought he was.

I hear him blurt out the woman’s nane, and from past conversations, i know that was the new girl recently hired at his work place. He blurts out “all women are the same” angerly, but folliws it up with a “missed ya babe”. With a few more grunts he finishes and leaves me in a heap on the kitchen table. No more teal chat for the rest of the evening except a few pasionless kissesthen we head to bed. The next mornkng after he leaves for work i get a text from the modeling agency that reads....

John knows he has to work harder to proof himself and his boss will realise his mistake soon when she could not perform. So he left for work much earlier and sometimes stay back to speed up his assignment. His time with Becca V is getting lesser naturally.

Their relationship slowly distanced and John puts the blame on his wife for being not caring enough. She should had at least ask and show concern for him.

Meantime, Becca V has become a full time model. She would be getting assignment two three times a week. Jenny and I has become her good friend now, spending almost 20 hours a week at work.

One morning......

Jenny Txt; hey we had a date today at a private beach. You need to come early..

I arrive at the beach and think pics at a beach could be fun as i always love getting a tan and sunning. They see im a bit depresed so myst be “fighting” with my non attention paying husband again as you and Jenny assure me these pics could act as an escape for me. Jenny brings me the first bikini/ swimsuit as i head behind a makeshift screen. I come out wearing....(make it semi sexy but more than just strings lol)

The shooting was a quick one. Just some sporty swimsuit with lots of water splashing and sexy pose.

We got it done in less then 2 hours and of course, the rest of the time is a free fucking holidays. I put away the camera and strip you there on the beach. You had learn to enjoy yourself believing that this is what most model do and I put you on your knee, entering your wet pussy from behind. I love doggy and of course we had done that many times. I was shoving harder and harder when Jenny come teasing. She pushes me aside and get on her knees too licking your dripping juice.

I moves behind her now and stuck my cock up her pussy. She moans and make a request, "give me up in the ass babe. Fuck me deep in the ass"

I did as she wishes and she gets really wild. She screams with pleasure, transferring the pleasure to you as she ate your pussy hungrily. "Fuck, fuck harder... Yes, ooooo cum in my ass babe, make me your bitch.

I pound hard and deep, thinking that it would be great if I can get into your virgin ass. You had seen us doing it but you always make excuse saying not ready to try.

Last edited:
Even though exposed. You see the conflicted expression in my eyes. Soft moans escape my lips yet red faced as I’m not normslly like this. Jenny talks to me trying to ease my mind while pleasuring my body as well. You compliment me saying im handling the new “model” life well yet more “training” is needed to become a top supermodel. My body begins to tense. I want to orgasm but fearful too as some onlookers have gathered.

This assignment was paid in full and we had the whole afternoon free for ourselves. Jenny has gone to buy lunch and I after a shower, laying nakedly on the big king size bed. I watch you having your shower through the semi transparent tempered glass panel.
I was getting so horny watching you "Hey Becca V, come here. Daddy needs your help." I teased and gently stroking my cock as it began to rise slowly.

Back