Screaming Ice Cream

jaF0

Watcher
Store selections are usually quite limited. The few usual varieties that have either too much or too little of whatever stuff is added. Sometimes some holiday varieties are offered.

Ice cream shop stuff is too expensive and there aren't many of them around in some towns.

Some people buy machines and make their own from scratch in small batches. That can be tedious and expensive.

I do my own mixes using stock vanilla or chocolate. Currently on the spoon is vanilla with orange marmalade stirred in. I can see doing the same with the next batch of chocolate I get.

How you you scream ice cream?

Store selections are usually quite limited. The few usual varieties that have either too much or too little of whatever stuff is added. Sometimes some holiday varieties are offered.

Ice cream shop stuff is too expensive and there aren't many of them around in some towns.

Some people buy machines and make their own from scratch in small batches. That can be tedious and expensive.

I do my own mixes using stock vanilla or chocolate. Currently on the spoon is vanilla with orange marmalade stirred in. I can see doing the same with the next batch of chocolate I get.

How you you scream ice cream?

I like soft serve when I can get it. There is a place near me that serves soft serve “custard.” Less air, higher fat.
On a cone. I don’t care either way about sprinkles.
Dripping.

Ice cream is really the only sweet I like. I’m not a sweet sweets gal.

Yours sounds amazing.

Fresh peach. We usually make some at the Independence Day picnic, and there's a Texas grocery chain that stocks it in season. Otherwise, we also have a good fast food chain that is also an ice cream market. Perks of living in the city.

Thanks. Now I gotta go get ice cream. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I just discovered a new brand that’s good, Tillamook. Very creamy. Not insanely pricey.

Jeni’s Ooey Gooey Butter Cake is the best. But it’s $9/pint.

Back