Say Hello to the Temptresss

Looking very good my Lady!

Thanks

Massage your clit...go down on you, licking and sucking your luscious pussy..my cock is so hard, throbbing, pulsating..aching for you....mmmmmmm....

I feel we should get a room!

The band is Iron Maiden among others, have a slightly Metal background. The job was actually to work for I.M. Well, I fell in Love and had a child and it wasn't in the cards to move at the time. I/M loved my resume and I actually got to meet them. Have a Tapestry I personally painted signed by the members of the band.
But alas I met them in the States, still want to visit your country. Played a game called Knight Fight and meet some fine folks who said they would put me up if I ever got across the ocean. LoL There is still time!

Very cool! I've not seen them live, but love their music and Rock in General. I mainly go to rock gigs myself. Not that heavy though, was due to see Asia last night but it was cancelled :( Seeing Journey and Whitesnake in the summer though (again)

so, get yourself over here and I'll show you round!

Whitesnake! Wow David Coverdale is still touring that's Awesome! Journey is always great listening too! So do you like that long haired rocker look?

an invitation, I am flattered my Lady! I think that would be a Grand time, so would it be 3 of us or 4 on the town? I can't forget my Silk. ;)

Whitesnake! Wow David Coverdale is still touring that's Awesome! Journey is always great listening too! So do you like that long haired rocker look?

an invitation, I am flattered my Lady! I think that would be a Grand time, so would it be 3 of us or 4 on the town? I can't forget my Silk. ;)

You have a PM.

mmmm very seXy :)

I'd LOVe to have you work with me :D

IMAG1331_zps524f72fc.jpg

Well that would be an incentive, I guess!

I think they call that one "mint" .... this would be teal

IMAG0748.jpg

(Gratuitous excuse to repost one of the most commented pics!)

WOW...now I don't know which color I like more.....Mint might be winning today.

Well that would be an incentive, I guess!

I think they call that one "mint" .... this would be teal

IMAG0748.jpg

(Gratuitous excuse to repost one of the most commented pics!)

Love the way your bed is always so rumpled, leaving me to wonder just what you've been getting up to in there!

Good Morning Temptress, just stumbled across this thread and must say I love it... You are totally beautiful......

Back