Say Hello to the Temptresss

Day 20

A slight variation ...

P1260407_zpsdbdedfbd.jpg

fabulous tan lines! would love to leave my handprints, tongue and more on that beautiful bum... btw is there something wrong with the armoire? is it falling over? haha

your advent calendar idea is one of the best on lit, simply spectacular and very erotic... just love your pics, thread and commentary. so well done!

Last edited:
Day 20

A slight variation ...

P1260407_zpsdbdedfbd.jpg

So this is one of those "Find the differences between these two photos." contest thingies?

Same fantastic ass. - check
Same sensual stockings. - check
Same sultry boots. - check
Same sexy leg spread. - check

Sorry, I see no differences. (of anything important) :D

A hot woman in sexy boots. What a perfect combo. Btw, looks like you're waiting for something ( to enter you). Are you ? :devil:

Might have been ;)

fabulous tan lines! would love to leave my handprints, tongue and more on that beautiful bum... btw is there something wrong with the armoire? is it falling over? haha

your advent calendar idea is one of the best on lit, simply spectacular and very erotic... just love your pics, thread and commentary. so well done!

It's holding me up! Glad you are enjoying it! Not long to go now!

So this is one of those "Find the differences between these two photos." contest thingies?

Same fantastic ass. - check
Same sensual stockings. - check
Same sultry boots. - check
Same sexy leg spread. - check

Sorry, I see no differences. (of anything important) :D

It was only a slight adjustment!

.....and the view today is simply wonderful :heart:

Thank you! Don't think we've seen you here before? Welcome!

Damn Damn Damn.....Those tan lines are calling my name.

They speak?!!!

Love the tan lines on your ass!!! Sexy as hell!!!

Thank you!

you certainly know how to "assume the position" perfectly!

Years and years and years of practice .... :D :devil: :cattail:

Did you have a good time?

Greatly enjoying your picture countdown. :heart: Many thanks. :kiss::rose:

We did, thanks! Glad you are enjoying it!

Happy relaxing and naughty week-end sweet sexy Mrs temptress…..and you are so AMAZING….:kiss::kiss::kiss:& :rose::rose::rose: ( soooo love visiting here….)

Day 20

A slight variation ...

P1260407_zpsdbdedfbd.jpg

Haven't been around much lately, so I'm catching up with the whole series in one hit-- they really are sensational pics, it has to be the first time I've ever got an erection from opening an advent calendar...:devil:

Happy relaxing and naughty week-end sweet sexy Mrs temptress…..and you are so AMAZING….:kiss::kiss::kiss:& :rose::rose::rose: ( soooo love visiting here….)

Having a good one so far, thank you! Hope you are having a lovely and sexy weekend yourself!

Haven't been around much lately, so I'm catching up with the whole series in one hit-- they really are sensational pics, it has to be the first time I've ever got an erection from opening an advent calendar...:devil:

That's a new one on me for sure! Hopefully you will enjoy tonight's picture!

So tempting for a nice spanking or slipping my strap-on between those nice white cheeks to get you good and wet.

Mmmmmmm lovely thought!

Back