SassySheDevil ~ Giving up the fight ~

Your 16 yo pics!!!!

Bless!!!! Super cute then and gorgeous now!!!! Xxx

I am familiar with the wet side, I buy lumber for a living, BTW nice ass
Haha yeah Washington has plenty of that. And thank you. :rose:
Bless!!!! Super cute then and gorgeous now!!!! Xxx
:kiss: aren't you sweet.
Obviously not in the right place to find you!!! :mad: But at least now I have found your thread and get to enjoy your wonderful posts and pics....:rose::kiss::rose:

I loved the stay up there. I was there for 3 days and had a nice hotel. Crazy ass drivers though.

Thank you for enjoying. :D

:( Well then, just lay across my desk here and give me them sexy feet

haha I didn't even know there was such a thing (foot fetish) until I was about molested on a plane once. The guy in front of me was apparently a foot photographer (whipped out his book of pictures and gave me his card) and asked me if I'd be willing to let him take pictures LOL The lady in the seat next to me literally busted up laughing.

I've never worn sandals on a plane again. haha...

My favorite move:

Standing next to the side of the bed. Her ass on the edge, legs up in the air. Us going at it while I lick and suck her toes and rub her legs

My favorite move:

Standing next to the side of the bed. Her ass on the edge, legs up in the air. Us going at it while I lick and suck her toes and rub her legs

That seems like one of the best ways to take advantage of that. :)

Shoes

I am not a foot person per say but I do like the shoe options you had, how about a full length picture of you dressed in heels

Back